what a tangled web they weave

Warren Buffett is realy Tiny Tim?

That has to be the news scoop of the century...well, the previous century anyway.

We really need that pipeline approved... it would put lots of folks back to work, and possibly lower gas prices significantly.

So we make jobs in train transport by not doing the tar sands deal?

GOOD

So its ok for Buffett to benefit from this but if it was someone on the RIGHT you would be stomping your feet saying its NOT FAIR..

why are you hating on the guy for making money?

YOU/ME/ALL of us will pay for it at the pump with higher gas prices. Significantly higher prices!!

Plus it will be much riskier to transport it.

I should have known you would crawl out and defend Obama for screwing thousands out of jobs building the pipeline. All to appease a bunch of whiney enviro-nazi's and his lil friend Buffet.

Buffet, Gates,etc have figured out how to exploit O and his loyalists. They complain about the rich, trot out a secretary who makes 300k, and pull a magic trick by trying to get everyone to NOT watch the man behind the curtains. O's followers lap this stuff up like nectarine of the gods

its is NOT more risky you silly man

Are you stupid????

Wait... nevermind, dont answer that.

Are you telling me that a train car running down thousands of miles of RR track and all the RR crossings and fuel it takes to run those thousands of miles of RR tracks is not riskier than a pipeline????

Wow.... you really are a hack are'nt you?

You idiots wont let us carry nuclear waste to Yucca Mt because apparently the railways are unsafe because of the transport method.
You all will do ANYTHING to protect your fucking asshole Obama
! :evil:

Oosie.... just noticed this

Truthmatters
Banned
Member #5217

Last edited:

Forum List

Back