Heritage Action CEO: Conservatives 'sick' of the GOP

I love how liberals consider the turmoil Trump has wrought a bad thing for the GOP.
I see it as a warning to the GOP that they better get their shit straight or they'll become irrelevant.

And I love the hell out of it!!

I believe DumpsterDean needs an education as to why we are sick of the GOP...perhaps this, easy to understand!

GOP-Trumped-NRD-600.jpg

I love how liberals consider the turmoil Trump has wrought a bad thing for the GOP.
I see it as a warning to the GOP that they better get their shit straight or they'll become irrelevant.

And I love the hell out of it!!

I believe DumpsterDean needs an education as to why we are sick of the GOP...perhaps this, easy to understand!

GOP-Trumped-NRD-600.jpg

Yeah..that sums it up nicely.

Good, they're turning on each other....

Nothing new....

That's what makes the democrats look so sad.

The GOP is a screwed up mess......

The GOP would destroy it adversaries if it ever pulled it's collective head out of it's rear end.

Yes the would. Hopefully they will grow a spine this time around.

And they want to know WHY we WILL leave them, and they will be neutered when we do it.... Can you imagine THIS?

McConnell votes 'NO' to defunding Planned Parenthood!!!

F3o75g2.jpg

Ditto. I am also tired of the left wing democrats and their soviet style groupthink mob mentality model. Let's be critical of all parties and all ways of thinking. Let's actually go to a place were all of us can be free and get rid of this groupthink mentality. Imagine, like John Lennon once said.

Ditto. I am also tired of the left wing democrats and their soviet style groupthink mob mentality model. Let's be critical of all parties and all ways of thinking. Let's actually go to a place were all of us can be free and get rid of this groupthink mentality. Imagine, like John Lennon once said.
I am so sick of the two party system that I think we need to tar and feather both parties until parties don't exist anymore..............

Everyone run as an independent and get rid of the parties all together.....................they are a joke to me anymore.

“Most Republican voters hate their party, and that’s what needs to be addressed,” Needham told host Chris Wallace on “Fox News Sunday.”

“People are sick of this,” he said of the political process. “It’s a game.”

Needham charged that GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump is gaining traction with Americans because he is a political outsider.

Trump’s freedom from Republican leadership, he added, is winning him potential voters.

Heritage Action CEO Conservatives sick of the GOP TheHill

-----------------------------

I don't get why they should be mad.

Anti science. Anti education. Pro war. Anti health care. They love the fetus but ignore the baby. Cut school lunches. Cut veterans benefits.
It took them 10 years before they let first responders have health care. They blocked the president from investigating BP after the gulf spill. They shut down the government. The Bush tax cuts redistributed the wealth of the nation to the top 1%.
The GOP has done everything the conservatives wanted.

Heritage Action CEO Conservatives sick of the GOP - Google Search
Ask yourself why you aren't sick of your party. If you're not...you're clueless.

I am so sick of the two party system that I think we need to tar and feather both parties until parties don't exist anymore..............

Everyone run as an independent and get rid of the parties all together.....................they are a joke to me anymore.
Oh, I hear ya. Especially when either party supports invading Iraq or illegal aliens. Who or What do either party represent?

Oh, I hear ya. Especially when either party supports invading Iraq or illegal aliens. Who or What do either party represent?
They represent their own interests and pocket book.

They represent their own interests and pocket book.

Exactly.

Apparently immigration has no effect on the TRUMPNADO.... an IN PARTY REVOLUTION appears to be going on....GO TRUMP!

RINO'S and MODERATES shall be washed away!

Poll: Trump Crushes Bush and Walker Combined, Favorability Rockets to 52%!!!!!!!
‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2015‎ ‎7‎:‎22‎:‎21‎ ‎PM
breitbart.com ^ | John Nolte
A Monmouth University poll, also released Monday and with a somewhat larger sample size and smaller margin of error, shows Trump in first place, beating both Scott Walker and Jeb Bush combined. The poll puts Trump in first place with 26% support. Second place Jeb Bush and third place Scott Walker sit at 12% and 11%, respectively. That is what you call a blow out. The remainder of the “top ten” includes Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) - (6%), Mike Huckabee - (6%), Ben Carson - (5%), Chris Christie - (4%), Sen. Rand Paul - (4%)

Agreed.

If cons are sick of the GOP, what took so long?

Agreed.

If cons are sick of the GOP, what took so long?
Haven't noticed the attempts to MOUNT RINO HEADS HAVE YAH.

Lets be moderate. Liberalism or Conservatism, just empty names. Let's be fair and look at ALL the facts, despite the political spin. All I ask, it won't hurt.

Lets be moderate. Liberalism or Conservatism, just empty names. Let's be fair and look at ALL the facts, despite the political spin. All I ask, it won't hurt.
I cross party lines on issues all the time.............and fight both sides doing so.................

And from the left, which we usually disagree, they go SEE WE TOLD YOU WE WERE RIGHT.................like it is equivalent to admitting their party is the way to go............refusing to see the corruption on their side of the fence and take out their trash as well.

Nothing new....

The GOP would destroy it adversaries if it ever pulled it's collective head out of it's rear end.

Yes they would. Hopefully they will grow a spine this time around.
I hope not. The last time they tried that under Bush, they came very close to destroying this country. Hopefully, they continue to fail.

Nothing new....

Yes they would. Hopefully they will grow a spine this time around.
I hope not. The last time they tried that under Bush, they came very close to destroying this country. Hopefully, they continue to fail.
The last time they grew a spine................was under Clinton............forced him in a corner with gov't shutdowns.............and forced welfare reform that he later took credit for...........................back then they had a spine................too bad they pushed the same NAFTA BS THEN TO as CLINTON SIGNED IT...................

Why does the wind blow to the south in TEXAS..............because clinton signed a a deal that started a giant sucking of our jobs to Mexico.

Forum List

Back