Here's Why I Support This Hardware Store Owner's 'No Gays Allowed' Sign

I'm sure the militant sodomites are planning an assault on the poor bastard's place of business as we speak. Anybody can buy a freaking nail in a hardware store but militant sodomites will find a hairy man in a dress or they offend the whole freaking world with a sodomite display just so the poor hard working hardware store owner gets it.

Most Red States Take More Money From Washington Than They Put In Mother Jones

Denial has several steps, by itself.
1. simply say it isn't true
2. When confronted with a source, say that the source is not credible
3. When confronted with actual government statistics within the sources, maintain that the statistics can not be trusted because they are put out by the government
4. When confronted with the fact that the statistics are used for non-parison purpose within the government, maintain that the person who posted it is a far left liberal idiot.

I am waiting for steps 3 and 4. They should be along any moment now.....

I'm sure the militant sodomites are planning an assault on the poor bastard's place of business as we speak. Anybody can buy a freaking nail in a hardware store but militant sodomites will find a hairy man in a dress or they offend the whole freaking world with a sodomite display just so the poor hard working hardware store owner gets it.

Bubba, is that you and Billie Bob messin' around down there in the mail room again? I told you that if you didn't cut this out, you will be painting stripes on the asphalt parking lot in 100 degree heat! Get your asses back to work, or bring a paint brush tomorrow!

Forum List

Back