Here's what they don't grasp: We don't support Trump, we support his non PC backlash.

i get that trump is saying things that many are thinking but really the fear and all...do you really think we should ban american muslims on vacation from coming home?

Maybe. If they're travelling to ISIS areas yes. If to middle east areas maybe. Find out what they were doing over there.

WE ARE AT WAR. And it's gonna be a century long war. It's time to accept that.
We are not at war. If you're so concerned, then go join up with a Syrian rebel group.

Not being one to bend over for PC is definitely a positive quality in my book, but it's not nearly enough.

There is absolutely no way of knowing what this man might do in any given situation.

"Vote for Trump, who knows WHAT the fuck will happen" isn't a very attractive slogan.

if you are a believer that our current system needs a massive correction, maybe "who knows what will happen" is the quickest fix.

I'll bet when you hit a bit of ice in your car, your first thought is to let go of the wheel.

We have been on ice from Pittsburgh to Topeka, and have tried everything else to get out of the skid. maybe letting go might be the only way to fix it.
Obviously, your life sucks..

Mine is great, and doing better every day under this great president.

The libtards and GOP elite don't get it. The media doesn't either.

We who support Trump don't support Donald himself. We support the backlash against political correctness that he symbolizes.

I personally think he'd be a joke as president. But I'm voting for him. Why? Same reason a protestor burns his city. If this backlash requires voting for Trump....so be it. We're tired the establishment and of political correctness, and the backlash is here.
Of course you do. We figured that out....along with you wanting to fly a con-federate flag so badly.

Thanks for making it very clear.

Confederate Flag or the Battle Flag of General Lee?

There is a difference, and no matter which one it is their right to fly one if they want to...
Just call it what it is: the Treason Flag.

We who support Trump don't support Donald himself. We support the backlash against political correctness that he symbolizes.

I personally think he'd be a joke as president. But I'm voting for him. Why? Same reason a protestor burns his city. If this backlash requires voting for Trump....so be it. We're tired the establishment and of political correctness, and the backlash is here.

So you are protesting against the establishment by voting for Trump?

Will you burn your bra while at it and if you're a man then your man bra?

If you think Trump is a joke and you are voting for him then what you are actually telling everyone is you believe our election process is a joke so why not just vote for the class clown instead?

It is your vote, and I will be voting Libertarian if Kasich is not the GOP candidate, so I guess we both will be doing a protest vote.

Yes. Our election process has become a joke. It's basically American Idol.

Now that I agree with and since Bill Clinton the election process is a joke to me.
What about Bill Clinton's election was a joke?

Trump is a wildly successful real estate businessman in the toughest real estate market in the world, New York, and he has managed to be a very popular entertainment icon with a TV show that ran for years.

IF you think a 'joke' could do all that, then you are silly.

Trump is more cunning and 'real world' smart than all his critics combined, and that apparently includes you.

Not being one to bend over for PC is definitely a positive quality in my book, but it's not nearly enough.

There is absolutely no way of knowing what this man might do in any given situation.

"Vote for Trump, who knows WHAT the fuck will happen" isn't a very attractive slogan.
You are buying into the anti-Trump hype.

Just look at his business and entertainment track record. He has been hugely successful for far longer than any of his opponents.

Of course you do. We figured that out....along with you wanting to fly a con-federate flag so badly.

There is a difference, and no matter which one it is their right to fly one if they want to...

I don't care about either flag. But since that bull dyke Bodecea brought up the Confederacy there are differences:

1861 Confederacy: Angry Democrats who wanted to keep slaves.
2015 Conservatives: Angry Americans who don't want to be blown up by jihadis and think a person should be judged only on their merits and acts.

The Confederacy wanted a secession. We want an eviction. Big difference.

Just call it what it is: the Treason Flag.

If you are referring to the war between the Union and the Confederate States, then no.

I have no problem if someone want to fly the flag on their property and my adopted brother that is gay and Filipino ask me to put one on the back windshield of his truck, and I told him no because he was just being a smartass and would get himself either hurt or killed by both sides.

It is a flag and nothing more to me and the same goes for the Nazi flag and I have Jewish family members and Jewish blood in me.

If you let those things control your life and make you feel hatred then they have won, and I will be damn to let anyone win in making me miserable because I enjoy making others as miserable as me and I am the King of that!

if you are a believer that our current system needs a massive correction, maybe "who knows what will happen" is the quickest fix.

I'll bet when you hit a bit of ice in your car, your first thought is to let go of the wheel.

We have been on ice from Pittsburgh to Topeka, and have tried everything else to get out of the skid. maybe letting go might be the only way to fix it.

hack.

Trump is a wildly successful real estate businessman in the toughest real estate market in the world, New York, and he has managed to be a very popular entertainment icon with a TV show that ran for years.

Trump is more cunning and 'real world' smart than all his critics combined, and that apparently includes you.
Three wives, four bankruptcies, started with daddy's money, a dozen business failures, and you think he's hot shit and qualified to be President? Sad, really sad.

hack.
Your life not only sucks, but now you've got a hack, too? Might want to go to the free clinic and get that checked out, loser!

That may be, but based on current trajectory, he WILL be President, and that will be a disaster.

My concern at this point is that this farce cannot be stopped. Hillary is a complete joke. Obama is the an open traitor. Here comes Trump as the anti-Obama and people flock to him. He says all the things that that fucking moron Obama ought to say - if Obama were on the side of America.

BUT swinging to the other extreme from Obama is no solution, offers no rational national policy. Granted, Hillary is a clusterfuck who would continue the treason of Obama. Still there are better choices than Trump to put the old cow out to pasture with.

Yes there are better candidates but the duopoly of establishment Republocrats and Democans wont let the best become nominees by design. They want someone they can manipulate and if anyone qualified, say a billionaire businessman who has made billions in his life time, or a man that has mastered TV entertainment business or is a recognized authority on making business deals, that person would be raked across the coals by both parties elites because THEY WANT SOMEONE THEY CAN CONTROL.

And you would swallow their lies like a cold soda on a hot summer day. Then that ends the 'best man' for the job because of people like yourself who trusts the corporate owned media to be telling him the Truth.

Last edited:

hack.
Your life not only sucks, but now you've got a hack, too? Might want to go to the free clinic and get that checked out, loser!

You are a fucking oxygen thief.

It appears some people are starting to feel silly for supporting Trump so now they are making excuses and claiming they don't support him just what he symbolizes. What a crock of shit!

Who is feeling silly? TRUMP JUST WENT UP EIGHT MORE POINTS, dude!

That may be, but based on current trajectory, he WILL be President, and that will be a disaster.

My concern at this point is that this farce cannot be stopped. Hillary is a complete joke. Obama is the an open traitor. Here comes Trump as the anti-Obama and people flock to him. He says all the things that that fucking moron Obama ought to say - if Obama were on the side of America.

BUT swinging to the other extreme from Obama is no solution, offers no rational national policy. Granted, Hillary is a clusterfuck who would continue the treason of Obama. Still there are better choices than Trump to put the old cow out to pasture with.
Who? Who believes in National Security strong enough to stop immigrants for the time being, building as fence, and really NEGOTIATE treaties that favor the security and economy of the US? I don't know if I am voting for Trump. He isn't presidential. But I am certainly not going liberal!

Three wives, four bankruptcies, started with daddy's money, a dozen business failures, and you think he's hot shit and qualified to be President? Sad, really sad.
Not only daddy's money, but daddy's sweetheart connections, like the land that the Jacob Javits Convention Center sits on.

Forum List

Back