Poll: Nearly 2 Thirds of Likely GOP Primary Voters Back Trump's Ban

I saw Rush Limbaugh said the other GOP candidates are saying Trump can't beat Hillary so what makes them think they can beat her while Trump is beating them? LOL

Seems it's quite a popular idea.

Nearly two-thirds of likely 2016 Republican primary voters favor Donald Trump's call to temporarily ban Muslims from entering the U.S., while more than a third say it makes them more likely to vote for him.
Bloomberg Politics Poll: Nearly Two-Thirds of Likely GOP Primary Voters Back Trump's Muslim Ban

I am not even sure just what Trump's plan is--------seems to be that IF IT COMES
TO ANYTHING----it will simply be a lessening of immigration from SOME primarily
muslim countries------and nothing more

Nearly two-thirds of likely 2016 Republican primary voters favor Donald Trump's call to temporarily ban Muslims from entering the U.S., while more than a third say it makes them more likely to vote for him.
Bloomberg Politics Poll: Nearly Two-Thirds of Likely GOP Primary Voters Back Trump's Muslim Ban

I am not even sure just what Trump's plan is--------seems to be that IF IT COMES

HOWEVER since so many muslims are living in Europe now------and there is no
RELIGION test------then the whole thing is a matter of nothing at all

Not all democrats think it's 'embarrassing', quite the contrary in fact.

A poll conducted by theWashington Posteven found significant support (over a quarter) amongst Democrats for Trump’s policy. The online survey, which canvassed the opinions of Californians in San Diego and Fresno, reveals that more people in those cities “strongly agree” with Trump’s proposal than those who “strongly disagree”.

Another poll conducted by MSNBC found that the vast majority of Americans disagreed that Trump had “gone too far” with his comments, with a huge 96% of African-Americans siding with Trump.

Snap Polls Show Support For Trump’s Comments on Muslim Immigration

He's going to build a big beautiful wall, with a big beautiful door, and Mexico is going to pay for it. Then we will get so tired of winning, we will get bored.

A poll conducted by theWashington Posteven found significant support (over a quarter) amongst Democrats for Trump’s policy. The online survey, which canvassed the opinions of Californians in San Diego and Fresno, reveals that more people in those cities “strongly agree” with Trump’s proposal than those who “strongly disagree”.

Another poll conducted by MSNBC found that the vast majority of Americans disagreed that Trump had “gone too far” with his comments, with a huge 96% of African-Americans siding with Trump.

Info wars? Really?

Your other link is from a poll done by a blog, you silly twit.

via Philip Bump of the Washington Post's The Fix blog.

Last edited:
I saw Rush Limbaugh said the other GOP candidates are saying Trump can't beat Hillary so what makes them think they can beat her while Trump is beating them? LOL

Because in the primaries, they are only competing for crazy voters. When they reach the general election, the percentage of crazies will be much lower.

Because in the primaries, they are only competing for crazy voters. When they reach the general election, the percentage of crazies will be much lower.

starry eyed OPTIMIST !!!!!!!..... yeah, you're probably right

This is one the Liberals are totally missing. I have some kinfolks who have voted Democrat for decades and they support the ban for security reasons. They also support marriage as being between one man and one woman and are pro life as well. All Democrats are not Liberals as so many Liberals want to believe. Some Democrats actually attend Church. Amazing isn't it?

Forum List

Back