Here's what they don't grasp: We don't support Trump, we support his non PC backlash.

i get that trump is saying things that many are thinking but really the fear and all...do you really think we should ban american muslims on vacation from coming home?
More Prog BS. He never said that. Just more of your lies to be fear mongering as usual.

Why? Same reason a protestor burns his city. If this backlash requires voting for Trump....so be it.
Your "patriotism" is noted, that of a thug,...

Your honesty, however, is appreciated.

In concept yes. Sometimes the whole thing may have to hit rock bottom to fix it. Physically burning it is stupid. But basically destroying the GOP just so it can transform into what we WANT is the necessary evil. Trump is doing it.

Why? Same reason a protestor burns his city. If this backlash requires voting for Trump....so be it.
Your "patriotism" is noted, that of a thug,...

Your honesty, however, is appreciated.

In concept yes. Sometimes the whole thing may have to hit rock bottom to fix it. Physically burning it is stupid. But basically destroying the GOP just so it can transform into what we WANT is the necessary evil. Trump is doing it.

Society is about to make a major shift away from you liberals PC bullshit. In America anyway. You all better adapt or get a passport.

The libtards and GOP elite don't get it. The media doesn't either.

We who support Trump don't support Donald himself. We support the backlash against political correctness that he symbolizes.

I personally think he'd be a joke as president. But I'm voting for him. Why? Same reason a protestor burns his city. If this backlash requires voting for Trump....so be it. We're tired the establishment and of political correctness, and the backlash is here.
Of course you do. We figured that out....along with you wanting to fly a con-federate flag so badly.

Thanks for making it very clear.

We who support Trump don't support Donald himself. We support the backlash against political correctness that he symbolizes.

I personally think he'd be a joke as president. But I'm voting for him. Why? Same reason a protestor burns his city. If this backlash requires voting for Trump....so be it. We're tired the establishment and of political correctness, and the backlash is here.
Of course you do. We figured that out....along with you wanting to fly a con-federate flag so badly.

Ha. Confederate flag? Never owned one. Don't give a shit about it either way. But nice try at trying the old liberal tactic of trying to shame a person down by implying racism. Go eat some carpet ****. We're done with that shit.

So you are protesting against the establishment by voting for Trump?

Will you burn your bra while at it and if you're a man then your man bra?

If you think Trump is a joke and you are voting for him then what you are actually telling everyone is you believe our election process is a joke so why not just vote for the class clown instead?

It is your vote, and I will be voting Libertarian if Kasich is not the GOP candidate, so I guess we both will be doing a protest vote.

Confederate Flag or the Battle Flag of General Lee?

There is a difference, and no matter which one it is their right to fly one if they want to...

If you think Trump is a joke and you are voting for him then what you are actually telling everyone is you believe our election process is a joke so why not just vote for the class clown instead?

It is your vote, and I will be voting Libertarian if Kasich is not the GOP candidate, so I guess we both will be doing a protest vote.

Yes. Our election process has become a joke. It's basically American Idol.

Yes. Our election process has become a joke. It's basically American Idol.

Now that I agree with and since Bill Clinton the election process is a joke to me.

Confederate Flag or the Battle Flag of General Lee?

There is a difference, and no matter which one it is their right to fly one if they want to...

I don't care about either flag. But since that bull dyke Bodecea brought up the Confederacy there are differences:

1861 Confederacy: Angry Democrats who wanted to keep slaves.
2015 Conservatives: Angry Americans who don't want to be blown up by jihadis and think a person should be judged only on their merits and acts.

The Confederacy wanted a secession. We want an eviction. Big difference.

That may be, but based on current trajectory, he WILL be President, and that will be a disaster.

My concern at this point is that this farce cannot be stopped. Hillary is a complete joke. Obama is the an open traitor. Here comes Trump as the anti-Obama and people flock to him. He says all the things that that fucking moron Obama ought to say - if Obama were on the side of America.

BUT swinging to the other extreme from Obama is no solution, offers no rational national policy. Granted, Hillary is a clusterfuck who would continue the treason of Obama. Still there are better choices than Trump to put the old cow out to pasture with.

Ha. Confederate flag? Never owned one. Don't give a shit about it either way. But nice try at trying the old liberal tactic of trying to shame a person down by implying racism. Go eat some carpet ****. We're done with that shit.
We know you have no shame. We don't want to waste our time going down that road. Wear your RW crazy proudly.

Society is about to make a major shift away from you liberals PC bullshit. In America anyway. You all better adapt or get a passport.
The last thing I would ever do is stop you from destroying the GOP.

And, I'm not PC.

We know you have no shame. We don't want to waste our time going down that road. Wear your RW crazy proudly.

Yes...I have no shame. The more liberals criticize me the prouder I am.

You all are going down that road whether you like it or not. It just depends how far down this liberal bullshit road we go before doing a 180 U-turn.

Your kind have 2 futures over the next...say...50-75 years.

1. Americans with a brain take charge, evict liberalism and radical Islam from this nation....and survive as a country. Maybe even heal a little.

2. Keep kissing Islam's ass. Slowly submit to that ideology. And in 100 years....they're in NYC and LA and Chicago throwing future homos like you off the top of skyscrapers and stoning them to death.

It absolutely baffles my mind how you homos get outright militant against Christians for daring to not wanna bake you a cake. But a rag head ideology that would smash your skull with a brick and tie you to a chair and throw you off a 25 story building? You homos embrace them and tolerate that cancerous ideology.

It's basically suicidal. Maybe it's part of liberalism. The self hatred or self guilt.

But we are trying to rid America of an ideology that would rape and murder YOU and your fellow homos. And you all hate us for it.....while becoming outraged that we won't bake you a fag cake.

THAT is the mindset I'll never understand.

It appears some people are starting to feel silly for supporting Trump so now they are making excuses and claiming they don't support him just what he symbolizes. What a crock of shit!

You all are going down that road whether you like it or not. It just depends how far down this liberal bullshit road we go before doing a 180 U-turn.

1. Americans with a brain take charge, evict liberalism and radical Islam from this nation....and survive as a country. Maybe even heal a little.

2. Keep kissing Islam's ass. Slowly submit to that ideology. And in 100 years....they're in NYC and LA and Chicago throwing future homos like you off the top of skyscrapers and stoning them to death.

It absolutely baffles my mind how you homos get outright militant against Christians for daring to not wanna bake you a cake. But a rag head ideology that would smash your skull with a brick and tie you to a chair and throw you off a 25 story building? You homos embrace them and tolerate that cancerous ideology.

It's basically suicidal. Maybe it's part of liberalism. The self hatred or self guilt.

But we are trying to rid America of an ideology that would rape and murder YOU and your fellow homos. And you all hate us for it.....while becoming outraged that we won't bake you a fag cake.

Your ideology and that of ISIS are the same. Here they fight you, there they run for their lives, I hope.

Your ideology and that of ISIS are the same. Here they fight you, there they run for their lives, I hope.

Your retard is showing.

Your retard is showing.
Nope. You think you are different because their actions are much more violent but that is a difference in degree, not in kind.

What a bunch of happy horseshit.

It has nothing to do with political correctness. It's all about having a license to be a bigot and racist with no social repercussions.

Forum List

Back