Here's what liberals are shoving down the throats of public school kids

Rikurzhen

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2014
Home schooling or private schools might really be the only way for parents to escape from liberals and keep their children safe.

This from a legion of illiterate teacher's union degenerates, who bilk the public for $100,000 per annum retirement benefits, plus medical coverage, and they've got the unmitigated gull to talk about "white privilege". Here's three million from the white privilege party forever invisible to democrats.

american-poverty1.jpg

Last edited:
Was this thread created in response to oreily's appearance on The Daily Show?

Home schooling and Christian schools are the reason why education in the US is falling behind other first world nations. Teaching children that the earth is 6000 years old and science doesn't exist will ensure that the current generation of students will not be able to compete effectively against other nations.

Home schooling and Christian schools are the reason why education in the US is falling behind other first world nations. Teaching children that the earth is 6000 years old and science doesn't exist will ensure that the current generation of students will not be able to compete effectively against other nations.

I've heard those like you claim they want proof God exists. When I ask them what kind of proof, they regularly ask for types of things they know can't be provided then use that to support their claim He doesn't. Tell you what. I'm doing a family tree with pictures. I need you to provide me with the actual photo of the great, great, great . . . grandfather you claim I evolved from 20,000 generations ago. Without that type of proof, what you claim isn't true.

The US School System does well in international comparisons, beating all countries in Europe except for Finland. We'd probably do better if not for idiocy like the above taking time out of the instructional day. Being #2 isn't so bad.

I've heard those like you claim they want proof God exists. When I ask them what kind of proof, they regularly ask for types of things they know can't be provided then use that to support their claim He doesn't. Tell you what. I'm doing a family tree with pictures. I need you to provide me with the actual photo of the great, great, great . . . grandfather you claim I evolved from 20,000 generations ago. Without that type of proof, what you claim isn't true.

As a Sunday school teacher and an elder in my Church's, I don't need proof of God's existence. But I know that the earth is more than 6000 years old and that evolution is real.

I also know that teachers are paid far less than other professionals with similar educational requirements. Yet idiot conservatives rail against their pensions and benefits.

And no, the U.S. spends more per capita than everyone but Finland, but the ranking is 23rd in the world in 2012, and math and science rankings are lower still

U.S. Students Slide In Global Ranking On Math Reading Science The Two-Way NPR

As a Sunday school teacher and an elder in my Church's, I don't need proof of God's existence. But I know that the earth is more than 6000 years old and that evolution is real.

I also know that teachers are paid far less than other professionals with similar educational requirements. Yet idiot conservatives rail against their pensions and benefits.

And no, the U.S. spends more per capita than everyone but Finland, but the ranking is 23rd in the world in 2012, and math and science rankings are lower still

You must attend one of those fake churches who don't believe the Word. What's your denomination?

Complete fucking bullshit. Home schooled kids to far better on college entrance exams than any other category of student. They have also won the National Spelling Bee out of all proportion to their numbers.

The impact of homeschooling in these academic competitions goes beyond students who win. Although homeschoolers make up approximately 2 percent of the U.S. school-age population, they made up 12 percent of the 251 spelling bee finalists and 5 percent of the 55 geography bee finalists. Three of the past seven spelling bee winners have been homeschooled. Last year's homeschooled winner of the geography bee was 10 years old, the youngest in that event's history.

Complete fucking bullshit. Home schooled kids to far better on college entrance exams than any other category of student. They have also won the National Spelling Bee out of all proportion to their numbers.

The impact of homeschooling in these academic competitions goes beyond students who win. Although homeschoolers make up approximately 2 percent of the U.S. school-age population, they made up 12 percent of the 251 spelling bee finalists and 5 percent of the 55 geography bee finalists. Three of the past seven spelling bee winners have been homeschooled. Last year's homeschooled winner of the geography bee was 10 years old, the youngest in that event's history.

She's a liberals, which means that she creates her own reality. Don't bother her with facts.

You must attend one of those fake churches who don't believe the Word. What's your denomination?

If you believe in evolution, I question your belief in God.

Forum List

Back