Heres the newest ultra rare supercar

Godboy

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2008
They are only making 5 of these "Imola's". Im not sure how much they cost, but it has to be in the 4+ million dollar range, since its predecessor (Pagani Huayra BC) costs about 3.5 million.

The Pagani Huayra Imola is the "Dragon" concept we've been waiting for

pagani-huayra-imola.jpg

69082537_491416081421188_7547839970664152716_n.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
c233ff31-pagani-huayra.jpg

Meh.

I'll still take the original motion picture batmobile over that any day. Cool chick factor. Better toys.

View attachment 279701
That would not be a wise choice. Your batmobile is just a v8 350 with 250 HP, while the Pagani is an AMG V12 with 800 HP, and that batmobile can be purchased for $500,000, but the Pagani is likely in the $4-6 million range.

Chicks dig real supercars, not movie props.

That would not be a wise choice. Your batmobile is just a v8 350 with 250 HP, while the Pagani is an AMG V12 with 800 HP, and that batmobile can be purchased for $500,000, but the Pagani is likely in the $4-6 million range.

Look, I've driven lots of Chevy 350s with 250 HP. I've built a lot of Chevys. This doesn't sound like no 250 HP:

And 250 HP will take me well over 100 mph. Maybe 110? More than fast enough for any road I'll ever be on. Going over 100 mph in a half-million dollar batmobile a "prop? Not a supercar? Pshaw. I'll still gladly take it any day over the ugly, overpriced Pagani. And I'll get more chicks with it.

maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault-1.jpg
la-et-comiccon-scenes071.jpg

And in a race, if your Pagani pulls ahead, I'll just shoot it to pieces with the twin machine guns built into my fenders.

Meh.

I'll still take the original motion picture batmobile over that any day. Cool chick factor. Better toys.

View attachment 279701

Yeah well,

Here's one of the original Batmobiles with an Corvette LS5 engine in it:

And here is a remake of one with a real jet turbine in it.

These cars shut down whole car shows, everyone with those ten million dollar supercars, they all stop to see the batmobile. Whole city blocks stop for it, chicks dig it, women are throwing themselves at it and the police LOVE the thing!

8" exhaust with 1000° heat coming out of it!

Nothing beats the Batmobile.

Batman1.jpeg

Last edited:
Meh.

View attachment 279701

Yeah well,

These cars shut down whole car shows, everyone with those ten million dollar supercars, they all stop to see the batmobile. Whole city blocks stop for it, chicks dig it, women are throwing themselves at it and the police LOVE the thing!

View attachment 279787

Yeah, but it still looks like a clown shoe with silly wings. Ill stick with the Pagani. :laugh:

Meh.

View attachment 279701

Yeah well,

View attachment 279787

Yeah, but it still looks like a clown shoe with silly wings. Ill stick with the Pagani. :laugh:

It's Male Testosterone on Steroids. You know you want one.

Meh.

View attachment 279701

Yeah well,

View attachment 279787

No, i think i would be just fine with this.

987f15d4cd7b641a55a38b0111eb7017013b2b99.jpg

Meh.

View attachment 279701

Yeah well,

View attachment 279787

If the Batmobile showed up, no one would care about TEN Pagani bugmobiles. And with a jet turbine, the Batmobile would probably dust its ass as well.

Besides, if I actually had many millions to blow on a car, I'd buy a REAL supercar like the Bugatti Centodieci.

bugatti-cento-back.jpg

1600 horsepower. 0-100 kilometers/hour in only 2.4 seconds. A real supercar.

Yeah well,

View attachment 279787

If the Batmobile showed up, no one would care about TEN Pagani bugmobiles. And with a jet turbine, the Batmobile would probably dust its ass as well.

Besides, if I actually had many millions to blow on a car, I'd buy a REAL supercar like the Bugatti Centodieci.

View attachment 279830

The Pagani would eat its lunch on a race track.

Yeah well,

View attachment 279787

View attachment 279830

The Centodieci is Bugatti's fastest accelerating and best handling car ever. $9 million dollars. You could buy THREE Paganis with that. You are obviously talking out of your ass now.

Here's a video I found of a Pagani Zonda racing a Bugatti Veyon, and the Centodieci eats the Veyron for breakfast both in acceleration AND cornering.

Now go find me a video of a Pagani dusting a Veyron, Chiron or Centocieci.

View attachment 279830

The Centodieci is Bugatti's fastest accelerating and best handling car ever. $9 million dollars. You could buy THREE Paganis with that. You are obviously talking out of your ass now.

Here's a video I found of a Pagani Zonda racing a Bugatti Veyon, and the Centodieci eats the Veyron for breakfast both in acceleration AND cornering.

Here you go. Its the same show and the Pagani Zonda R got the shows best lap time ever, beating the Bugatti Veyron which is in third place.

For the record, the Zonda R is 12 years old. The new Pagani Huayra Imola is their newest baddest model.

Pagani Hauyra getting schooled by the Veyron Vitesse. Pagani was actually in the way holding it back.

That is a bare bones bottom of the barrel Huayra that doesnt even have the Tempesta package. Its not even a Huayra BC, let alone an Imola.

View attachment 279830

Here you go. Its the same show and the Pagani Zonda R got the shows best lap time ever, beating the Bugatti Veyron which is in third place.

For the record, the Zonda R is 12 years old. The new Pagani Huayra Imola is their newest baddest model.

So what? I've seen that. The Veyron was designed to be a TOURING car on the highway, not a lap car in a squirrelly, windy S-bend course!

Pagani Hauyra getting schooled by the Veyron Vitesse. Pagani was actually in the way holding it back.

That is a bare bones bottom of the barrel Huayra that doesnt even have the Tempesta package. Its not even a Huayra BC, let alone an Imola.

Great. Put whatever you got up against the Centodieci. You'll lose. 4-wheel drive, computer suspension and torque control. Cat like clinging to corners and 1600 HP.

Great. Put whatever you got up against the Centodieci. You'll lose. 4-wheel drive, computer suspension and torque control. Cat like clinging to corners and 1600 HP.

Bugattis have always been designed for top speed. There are numerous cars that would beat it on a track.

If i was going to race your bugatti on a track, in a production car available to the public, it would be a Ferrari FXX K EVO.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back