Here's one the Dems can run for President

The autopsy report on Ambassador Stevens hasn't been made public.

And dimocrap scum don't want it to be.

If it were to become public, then lying faggots couldn't claim he died of smoke inhalation or too much champagne or whatever.

THIS is why we need a Select Committee. Because dimocraps are lying scum.

ALL of them. Every last, single one of them.

If it were to become public, then lying faggots couldn't claim he died of smoke inhalation or too much champagne or whatever.

I've known a few democrats who got there before the democrat part became the party of scumbag leaders. Some democrats even vote for libertarian / independent candidates. I don't think every democrat is a lying scum liberal. I think some of them merely take issue with some of the crap the republicans are doing.

I've known a few democrats who got there before the democrat part became the party of scumbag leaders. Some democrats even vote for libertarian / independent candidates. I don't think every democrat is a lying scum liberal. I think some of them merely take issue with some of the crap the republicans are doing.

I was born a Democrat, as were all my ancestors back to Andrew Jackson, difference is, I'm a free thinker and born with enough intelligence to make up my own mind. To stay Democrat one has to be dumber than a rock, or a 'dirty rotten red commie bastard'!!

No in between, make your choice!

So dead is not dead if you die of smoke inhalation caused by a fire set by a gang of terrorists who are reacting to American's new policy of weakness, capitulation and apology.

Tell that to the late Mr. Stevens.

Preferably in person.

Forum List

Back