Here's How Trump Turns Lies into "Near Truths," And What The Media Needs To Do NOW

I got a feeling that, in the minds of every democrat, that everything he says for the rest of his life is going to be a 'near-truth'. It wouldn't matter if he said that the sky was blue they would still call him a liar. This is why it is impossible to even argue with the average democrat anymore. Nothing is true and everything is a lie.

• Banned
I got a feeling that, in the minds of every democrat, that everything he says for the rest of his life is going to be a 'near-truth'. It wouldn't matter if he said that the sky was blue they would still call him a liar. This is why it is impossible to even argue with the average democrat anymore. Nothing is true and everything is a lie.

Damn near everything out of his orange mouth IS a lie, dupe

Welcome to the post Obama era.....does birther's ring a bell, even after the man showed proof? You people really got a lot of fuckin nerves defending this bitch Trump.....EVEN IF YOU GOT PROOF FROM HIS OWN FUCKIN MOUTH, YOU STILL DENY....FUCK OFF!!

Damn near everything out of his orange mouth IS a lie, dupe
damn near everything he spouts is wrong. but, since he and his followers believe it, they say that he does not lie. the same ***** also say that predictions that turn out wrong are lies. so, there is no basis for working with these scumbags.

Come on lefties, Trump sometimes exaggerates numbers and events to make a dramatic point. It ain't lying. As usual democrats set the bar too high. Remember when Hillary sat in front of the cameras in her "pretty in pink" news conference when she was 1st lady? She had to be the first to know about her husband's DNA on Monica's dress but she sat there and looked into the cameras and blamed the whole thing on something she called "the vast right wing conspiracy". Ironically the vast left wing media conspiracy was covering her lying ass the best they could.

Forum List

Back