Here's How The GOP Stole the 2016 Election

Subjects discussed in the video:

• How the audit feature (a security feature) of voting machines were deliberately turned off in Ohio by the GOP
  • Dayton has ONE voting station, which creates insanely long lines for black voters (many are given provisional ballots when they finally reach the end of the line, which Greg talks about in his film.)
  • GOP controlled states have purged nearly 1,000,000 voters accused of registering or voting in 2 states.
  • Ohio has a secret list of 497,000 suspected "double voters" where black, hispanic and asian names are significantly overrepresented
  • Nearly 2,000,000 on a confidential list called "Crosscheck" have middle names that 'don't match.' The list is biased towards popular minority last names like Garcia, Wong, Jackson, Hernandez and Washington.
  • Nearly 1 in 6 voters of color are on the "Republican black list"
  • Hacking from Russia wasn't a factor in the election, at least in terms of our machines.
  • These tactics alone were enough to flip Ohio and North Carolina
  • The election was in fact rigged, and Trump and the GOP knew exactly how it was rigged

Damn he must be credible, I mean he's wearing a fedora hat, loosened tie and trench coat. Are you sure his name isn't Sam Spade? LMAO

It's his marketing shtick. I too, wish he would lose the lame fedora, but he's a bald guy and probably likes to cover the bald spot with a hat rather than a combover like Trump. Costume shenanigans aside, his investigative reporting on this subject is solid and alarming as fuck.

• How the audit feature (a security feature) of voting machines were deliberately turned off in Ohio by the GOP
  • Dayton has ONE voting station, which creates insanely long lines for black voters (many are given provisional ballots when they finally reach the end of the line, which Greg talks about in his film.)
  • GOP controlled states have purged nearly 1,000,000 voters accused of registering or voting in 2 states.
  • Ohio has a secret list of 497,000 suspected "double voters" where black, hispanic and asian names are significantly overrepresented
  • Nearly 2,000,000 on a confidential list called "Crosscheck" have middle names that 'don't match.' The list is biased towards popular minority last names like Garcia, Wong, Jackson, Hernandez and Washington.
  • Hacking from Russia wasn't a factor in the election, at least in terms of our machines.
  • The election was in fact rigged, and Trump and the GOP knew exactly how it was rigged

Damn he must be credible, I mean he's wearing a fedora hat, loosened tie and trench coat. Are you sure his name isn't Sam Spade? LMAO

It's his marketing shtick. I too, wish he would lose the lame fedora, but he's a bald guy and probably likes to cover the bald spot with a hat rather than a combover like Trump. Costume shenanigans aside, his investigative reporting on this subject is solid and alarming as fuck.

His "shtick" is selling this bullshit to lemmings like yourself, SYTFE! He's a Michael Moore wannabe.

Is it, I saw no independent verification.

The left wing delusions are especially fun this time. It's a pleasure to watch them experience the suffering they so richly deserve.

His "shtick" is selling this bullshit to lemmings like yourself, SYTFE! He's a Michael Moore wannabe.

When the far left loses, it couldn't be because their ideas suck, no-no-no; it is because we are racists, lol, homophobes, anti woman, anti this, that, and the other, and they are saints. The repubs have control of 34 states now. Its NOT TRUE. It has been a right wing conspiracy all covered up, just ask them, they will tell you.

And so, now they whine about the electoral college. OK, lets make a deal. They want to get rid of it and go popular vote, the only way we let them is if along with it, we get very, very, VERY solid voter ID laws. Then you know what, lol; they will have screwed themselves. Everyone needs to realize that if voter ID laws get put in and take out the illegal votes in Sanctuary cities, Democrats may become an endangered species everywhere-)

Mod Note:

Here's an idea. If you don't LIKE the topic --- go find another. If you don't want to read or watch the OP --- then don't post. Because I'm cleaning and restarting this thread without the illegal posting noise. And it will STAY open..
And ALL of the folks that NEED warnings --- are gonna get warnings.

Moderation Note:

15 posts deleted several warned. I figure you get one free meme or smilie dig at the OP and then you're trolling if you continue to ignore the topic and get personal.

Will monitor this thread I just invested time to clean. People will start getting kicked out and banned if the personal crap continues. This includes the responsibilities of the OP to focus on their topic and pitch the facts and evidence.

Hmmm guess what I found? I begin to question your reporters theory...

Precinct and Polling Locations

Greg is referring to the Sunday before election day, where there is only ONE early voting poll station per 1.5 million residents throughout Ohio, thanks to John Husted.

"Where cities usually had several early polling stations, Husted allowed only one per county, including just one for 1.5 million Cleveland residents." (Link)​

Nearly 70% of Ohio’s African-Americans vote on “Souls-to-the-Polls” Sunday as many do not have the transport nor the day off to vote on Tuesday.

However, on TUESDAY:

"Yet, today, on Election Day Tuesday, when the majority of white Ohioans vote, there will be 176 polling stations in Montgomery County (Dayton) alone. For many whites the lines are not short — they are non-existent, with more poll workers than voters." (Link)
Long Lines for Black Votes; Zero Lines for whites

On Sunday, I joined the members of the Freedom Faith Missionary Baptist Church of Dayton for early voting. All over Ohio, churches bus the faithful to the polls for early voting. Nearly 70% of Ohio’s African-Americans vote on “Souls-to-the-Polls” Sunday as many do not have the transport nor the day off to vote on Tuesday.

They arrived at the one and only early polling station and waited. And waited. And waited. And waited. The lines for several thousand voters at the one poll snaked up and down three floors of the county building and spiraled through the multi-story garage. At the end of the line they were given numbers to wait in an auditorium to be called to vote.

Yet, today, on Election Day Tuesday, when the majority of white Ohioans vote, there will be 176 polling stations in Montgomery County (Dayton) alone. For many whites the lines are not short — they are non-existent, with more poll workers than voters.

The system was created by that same GOP official, Jon Husted, who had permitted counties to turn off ballot protection applications on the voting machines. Husted had wanted to eliminate Sunday voting completely.

But Husted ran into resistance. I located Dennis Lieberman, until recently, a Dayton County elections board member. Lieberman told me, “We had voted, both Republicans and Democrats, for long [voting] hours on weekends so that people, like this” — he gestured to the church groups — could come and vote.”

But Secretary Husted was none too pleased.

“After we did that [voted for Saturday and Sunday voting], we were told by the Secretary of State that if we didn’t change our vote, that he would fire us.”

Lieberman and the others refused to give in. And, as a result, said the voting official, “I got fired.”

Secretary Husted has refused several requests for an interview.

The Ohio GOP was complicit in stealing the election.

I had a long list of evidence that the above was not the case and that there were limited polling places for early voting (which was certainly the case where I live, in fact we would have had to travel 40 miles to get to our early vote location)

Unfortunately the mod lock blew that away and I'm not going to search it all back up again. Believe what you want, my curiosity is satisfied that the media has twisted this story to fit an agenda (aka its a false representation)

I'd encourage anyone to look up "early voting" and check out the FAQ's from various states that is where I found the indications that there were limited locations for early voting across the country.

You mean given provisional ballots that aren't counted unless they feel they need to be?

You mean given provisional ballots that aren't counted unless they feel they need to be?

If their name isn't on the voter roll, it ain't gettin' counted. This is how the Crosscheck program works, it purges names.

I noticed the reporter dude made the statement that there was only one voting station for early voting. That's normal as far as I know - most of the "extra" locations were closed up here during early voting too... Can you provide more evidence that this is not the standard for early voting and that in fact there was only one place open on Nov 8?

This is referring to Dayton, OH. Are you there?

Why does it matter if I'm in OH? Will that change the answer to my question?

I'm in Alaska. And?

I used to live just south of Dayton and it is like 6th ranked size city in the state with a population over 140,000. Does that sound like it should have one polling station?

During early vote, yes. My city is 243,000 (technically spans some 12 cities the Muni annexed decades ago) we only had one.

If their name isn't on the voter roll, it ain't gettin' counted. This is how the Crosscheck program works, it purges names.

I was referring to the part where you said that if people are in line for early voting but aren't able to get in, they are given provisional ballots. Well many people have stated on here those ballots don't get counted unless the state thinks the race is close enough to do so. So basically their votes don't even matter.

the714d5603a46c3b1.gif~c200

Forum List

Back