Here’s how much republicans don’t care about kids

But if it doesn’t say why would that be the automatic conclusion it is crap? Also can I point how stupid it is you arguing this AFTER you initially posted an anecdotal case and tried to pass it off as evidence? We wouldn’t be even having this nuanced discussion if it weren’t for me.
It's crap if it's not limited to what we're discussing. My example was.

It's really not that hard with just a millisecond of thinking.

It's crap if it's not limited to what we're discussing. My example was.

It's really not that hard with just a millisecond of thinking.
Obviously my two statistical sources were better than your anecdote. That’s basic common sense.

Republicans vote against any gun control law. They then blame mental health for mass shootings but even then they block funding for mental health programs

Then this drag queen “scandal” happened with kids at a Texas bar. What do republicans do? They come up with legislation to try to prevent that from happening. Can’t have our kids exposed to that sort of sexualization!

But see, if republicans actually cared about what kids were exposed to, they would get in an uproar of the kids menu at Hooters. They would be outraged for all the sexualization kids get exposed to on TV like those old sexy Carl Junior ads. This just proves they don’t care about kids. They just think that drag queens are disgusting. They are fucking scumbag morons.

In my opinion allowing drag queens to entertain children is an example of grooming. It will teach the children to trust drag queens.

Now admittedly not all drag queens are pedophiles but some are.

And folks thought it was bad when we were forced to explain blowjobs to our younguns because of the daily Bill Clinton blowjob bullshit.

If we knew then, what we know now...
hmmm...what do you thin.. err...what do you believe that Trump has been accused by more than a dozen women, bragged on live TV that he molests women and was accused of Rape by two women, one being his wife?

In my opinion allowing drag queens to entertain children is an example of grooming. It will teach the children to trust drag queens.

Now admittedly not all drag queens are pedophiles but some are.

Statement: Now admittedly not all drag queens are pedophiles but some are.

Response: How do you now, personal experience??

I read the news.

Tell us how Democrats have ended slums in the last 50 years.
Then stick your bullsh!t where the sun don't shine.
Democrats need the poor the way the Republicans need the wealthy.

Republicans vote against any gun control law. They then blame mental health for mass shootings but even then they block funding for mental health programs

Then this drag queen “scandal” happened with kids at a Texas bar. What do republicans do? They come up with legislation to try to prevent that from happening. Can’t have our kids exposed to that sort of sexualization!

But see, if republicans actually cared about what kids were exposed to, they would get in an uproar of the kids menu at Hooters. They would be outraged for all the sexualization kids get exposed to on TV like those old sexy Carl Junior ads. This just proves they don’t care about kids. They just think that drag queens are disgusting. They are fucking scumbag morons.

Lol, a dude dressed up like a queen wanting a 5 year old to sit in his lap. So he can get his jollies off. Compared to a real woman dressed in shorts and a t-shirt being a waitress. Only in liberal land would you compare the two.

Lol, a dude dressed up like a queen wanting a 5 year old to sit in his lap. So he can get his jollies off. Compared to a real woman dressed in shorts and a t-shirt being a waitress. Only in liberal land would you compare the two.
They really don't know how warped they are.

Forum List

Back