Here's How Many Felons, Dead, Underaged, Double Voters, Unregistered and Non Residents Voted in Georgia

Dan Bongino (@dbongino) Tweeted:
Wow. Here it is folks

Tell me they are not going to give Georgia to Trump

Okay.

They are not going to give Georgia to Rump.

They --- whoever the fuck "they" be --- are not going to "give" Georgia to anybody.

They're going to count the votes --- oh wait, they already did.... then they're going to re-count them --- oh wait they already did.... and then they're going to certify those results.

Oh wait they already did.

Game's over.

But I love the way you think you have a legitimate "news" source with................. Twatter. :laugh2:

You are going to be so sad when your traitorous swine are busted.

Wow. Here it is folks

Okay.

They --- whoever the fuck "they" be --- are not going to "give" Georgia to anybody.

They're going to count the votes --- oh wait, they already did.... then they're going to re-count them --- oh wait they already did.... and then they're going to certify those results.

Game's over.

But I love the way you think you have a legitimate "news" source with................. Twatter. :laugh2:

It was SHARED on Twitter...and they didn't tag it...what's that tell you
That clip is from today's hearings in Georgia ass wipe

It doesn't matter that Georgia certified the results and Biden 'won' the state
if they can show the margin of fraud exceeds the margin Biden won the state by

You know there are remedies for election fraud

• Lower Courts or Supreme Court can throw out blocks of votes that were illegally obtained or illegally counted – By precinct, by county, by vote counting center, or by State
  • Lower Courts or Supreme Court can nullify and invalidate an election for widespread vote fraud or vote counting irregularities
  • Lower Courts or Supreme Court can order a recount, or even a new election
  • The State Legislature of a given State can appoint and certify its own Electoral College Slate of Electors to remedy an election fraught with voter fraud and irregularities.

Pogo as always,got his ass handed to him on a platter.lol

Wow. Here it is folks

Okay.

Game's over.

Have you heard about one of the four people that stayed behind to count the votes they brought up to the table after everyone left,thst because of her carelessness,she has been identified? I wonder what kind of shit pogoslime will try and make up that she is not a criminal? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Again,DID you hear about that one? Lol

Wow. Here it is folks

Okay.

Game's over.

Up until I saw security camera evidence of Georgia officials pulling hidden cases full of ballots out from under a table and counting them all through the night, I would have agreed with you.

Wow. Here it is folks

Okay.

Game's over.

Have you heard about one of the four people that stayed behind to count the votes they brought up to the table after everyone left,thst because of her carelessness,she has been identified? I wonder what kind of shit pogoslime will try and make up that she is not a criminal? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

No, I did not but, they should all be able to be identified

I think they should investigate the votes for these establishment politicians
that are so horse shit it defies logic they would keep getting re elected

Wow. Here it is folks

Okay.

Game's over.

Very very telling that blatant fraud doesn't seem to bother you. Geebus...

The media is spinning it all to look like Trump lost.

Don't believe the Left media for even one second. They LIE

Momentum is building to hand the election to it's rightful owner.....Donald J Trump
The media? What about, the various states boards of election, Democrat and Republican controlled? How about the governor, again Democrat and republican. These people are making public statements.
You got to admit, trump's crack legal team isn't exactly setting the legal world on fire. They sound more like a legal team on crack. Many of the judges seem just about tired of seeing them come in with no evidence or hearsay and trumps lawyers say they are not even accusing fraud, but that is probably because they do not want to lose their law license.
The recounts do not seem to have helped much either.
FBI.., crickets
DOJ.., Trump's best boy Barr says no evidence of any widespread fraud that could effect outcome.
DHS.., trump fired the head of the department over election security for saying the election was secure.
You say "the media". Why? Were they supposed to not report any of the things I mentioned, even when put out by public officials. That is not how news media works, now or ever before.
If you are really waiting on the Supreme Court to overrule the state courts on how the election was run in the states, I would not count on it.
You probably need to make peace with it. Prayer and solitude, probably do you as much or more good than anything else.

Even
The media is spinning it all to look like Trump lost.

Don't believe the Left media for even one second. They LIE

Momentum is building to hand the election to it's rightful owner.....Donald J Trump
The media? What about, the various states boards of election, Democrat and Republican controlled? How about the governor, again Democrat and republican. These people are making public statements.
You got to admit, trump's crack legal team isn't exactly setting the legal world on fire. They sound more like a legal team on crack. Many of the judges seem just about tired of seeing them come in with no evidence or hearsay and trumps lawyers say they are not even accusing fraud, but that is probably because they do not want to lose their law license.
The recounts do not seem to have helped much either.
FBI.., crickets
DOJ.., Trump's best boy Barr says no evidence of any widespread fraud that could effect outcome.
DHS.., trump fired the head of the department over election security for saying the election was secure.
You say "the media". Why? Were they supposed to not report any of the things I mentioned, even when put out by public officials. That is not how news media works, now or ever before.
If you are really waiting on the Supreme Court to overrule the state courts on how the election was run in the states, I would not count on it.
You probably need to make peace with it. Prayer and solitude, probably do you as much or more good than anything else.
Billy the Bagman his own bad self has said there was no fraud.

This will not be reported by the main stream media.
Because it's not true.
Then why not report it, to report it's not true...
Isn't that better then not reporting it
Because the very act if reporting it lends veracity to these lies. They should be ignored as nonsense.
By that same logic, doesn't the very act of not reporting it, to confirm it's a lie
lend credence that they are trying to cover up fraud

This will not be reported by the main stream media.
Because it's not true.
Then why not report it, to report it's not true...
Isn't that better then not reporting it
Because the very act if reporting it lends veracity to these lies. They should be ignored as nonsense.
By that same logic, doesn't the very act of not reporting it, to confirm it's a lie
lend credence that they are trying to cover up fraud
Nope.

Wow. Here it is folks

Okay.

Game's over.

No, I did not but, they should all be able to be identified

She will no doubt start singing the music and reveal everything about the crime and identity of the orhers,rat on them to get a lighter sentence as part of a deal. :lmao: :abgg2q.jpg: If I was not on a tablet I would post the link,will do so Saturday when I can get on a computer.

Forum List

Back