Here's an idea...

Big Business cares about proles because? :)

800 billion middle-class consumers makes a better marketplace than does 80,000 rich white dudes owning it all while they sit around the country club bitching about the welfare queens who're subsidized by a generous Wal-Mart.

I agree or at least have the event be the way that it used to be. To me, the people who work at the stores should be able to have a day with whoever they want to spend Thanksgiving Day with just like everyone else.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. In my opinion, 6 AM on Black Friday morning would be a fair time to re-open the stores.

They get paid for working the holiday and every other day. My daughter and son in law have to take turns working holidays, they're both medical personnel. I've had to be without them before.

As for turning up the volume of sales that week, they wouldn't want to lose money like that during the holidays. Corporations are in it for the money, they don't care about their people :lol:. I've gone out on Black Friday and really, I didn't save that much and it was a huge hassle. Waited in long lines mostly.

Stay home on Friday, that is what will make Retail change their approach.

I opted completely out of Christmas and Christmas gifts decades ago, so I guess I don't much care about whether or not people work on Thanksgiving. I just wish that, if I needed to go to the store over that weekend, it would not be impossible, as it is now.

Big Business cares about proles because? :)

800 billion middle-class consumers makes a better marketplace than does 80,000 rich white dudes owning it all while they sit around the country club bitching about the welfare queens who're subsidized by a generous Wal-Mart.

How the heck are we going to encourage 792.875 billion space aliens (much less middle class) to visit Earth?

Oops ... Nevermind, President Obama will promise not to deport them and facilitate their work permits.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back