Honduran Miss World contestant and sister found murdered

jchima

Sep 22, 2014
A Honduran beauty queen has been found shot dead in a suspected crime of passion just days before she was due to compete in the Miss World pageant in London, police said on Wednesday.

The bodies of Maria Jose Alvarado, 19, and her sister Sofia, 23, were found buried near a river in the mountainous region of Santa Barbara in western Honduras, said Leandro Osorio, head of the criminal investigation unit.
Source: Honduran Miss World contestant and sister found murdered - eReporter

I wonder how many young women of Honduras, and for that matter any of those uncivilized Latin American nations are killed everyday... Just seems to be a very common activity down South.

Not the first time a South American beauty contestant's been murdered. Wasn't there something about one a year or more ago?

She's really beautiful, probably one of the other contestants did it.
Just a friendly suggestion; if you clicked on the link you might seriously want to consider running multiple anti-virus, anti-malware scans.........
I clicked on the link and it just spun, not loading. That usually happens, A. when it's a bad link or B. when something is trying to break through my protections.

Just a friendly suggestion; if you clicked on the link you might seriously want to consider running multiple anti-virus, anti-malware scans.........
I clicked on the link and it just spun, not loading. That usually happens, A. when it's a bad link or B. when something is trying to break through my protections.
Okay thanks. I'm not getting anything yet but I'll scan.

• Banned

Well I use the website everyday no Malware or virus in it

Forum List

Back