Here's an honest republican white man

Yes yes ye, I get it. Democrats are so racist, they attract: Blacks, latinos, Jews, women, gays, Asians, Muslims and virtually every other major ethnic group to their party. ....

Drug dealers are such great nutritionists that people of all races will literally kill to consume their product. Aren't they just wonderful humanitarians?

OK tell you what: You vote for the racist republicans. The rest of us will vote for the non-racist democratic party.

Tell you what, you go on being a completely mindless partisan drone, and responsible citizens will think for ourselves and vote accordingly.

You're a brainless fucking clown.

Sorry dipshit, you don't think for yourselves.

Keep bobbling, brainless.

Hilarious when the party of Tuskegee Experiments, planned Parenthood's black Eugenics, and Grand Kleagle Senate Majority leader talk about race

If any of the people implementing or supporting any of the things you mentioned are running for office, they will be found in the GOP.

Look how you racist fucks treated Herman Cain and Ben Carson.

OK. I get it now. You are one of those idiots who thinks Obama was elected because he is black, and you think those two should have been given a pass on their laughable ignorance because they are black too. It doesn't work like that. If Obama was as pathetically ill equipped to be president as they are, then he would have been treated the same way they were. If they were as good as him, they would be treated as he is.

Obama doesn't even know how many states are in the USA and plays with his balls during the National anthem

Hilarious when the party of Tuskegee Experiments, planned Parenthood's black Eugenics, and Grand Kleagle Senate Majority leader talk about race

If any of the people implementing or supporting any of the things you mentioned are running for office, they will be found in the GOP.

LOL, Herman Cain molested white women. And Ben Carson thinks people coming out gay from prison proves homosexuality is a choice. Listen up buddy: Dems get votes from ALL ethnic minority groups. ALL! Blacks, Jews, Muslims, Asians. Also dems get majority of women, gays, catholics. The only votes dems don't get are from southern con baptist whites. Bye!

You meant to say Bill Clinton molested white women, right.

Dems MANUFACTURER votes from all races. That dems in Philly get busted for voter fraud tells me that Dems wouldn't be competitive if we had accurate elections

LOL, Herman Cain molested white women. And Ben Carson thinks people coming out gay from prison proves homosexuality is a choice. Listen up buddy: Dems get votes from ALL ethnic minority groups. ALL! Blacks, Jews, Muslims, Asians. Also dems get majority of women, gays, catholics. The only votes dems don't get are from southern con baptist whites. Bye!

Dems MANUFACTURER votes from all races. That dems in Philly get busted for voter fraud tells me that Dems wouldn't be competitive if we had accurate elections

Your conspiracy theories are not useful outside of "Fucks Nuse". If you are that paranoid about election fraud, then spend the money on cameras at polling places and do everything within your power to stop the fraud. Where do you come up with such ridiculous theories, any ways?

Your conspiracy theories are not useful outside of "Fucks Nuse". If you are that paranoid about election fraud, then spend the money on cameras at polling places and do everything within your power to stop the fraud. Where do you come up with such ridiculous theories, any ways?

Dems busted for voter fraud in Philly stories makes me wonder what the actual numbers would be....and I'm guessing Dems would receive far less support than they do currently

OK. I get it now. You are one of those idiots who thinks Obama was elected because he is black, and you think those two should have been given a pass on their laughable ignorance because they are black too. It doesn't work like that. If Obama was as pathetically ill equipped to be president as they are, then he would have been treated the same way they were. If they were as good as him, they would be treated as he is.

Obama doesn't even know how many states are in the USA and plays with his balls during the National anthem

You watch his balls that close, do you?

No, that's just the voices in your head telling you that.

Dems busted for voter fraud in Philly stories makes me wonder what the actual numbers would be....and I'm guessing Dems would receive far less support than they do currently

I wish there was proof that the election was stolen so that I could have respect for the electorate.

Hilarious when the party that suppresses blacks for generations and uses the N word against blacks asks "Why don't blacks vote for us?".

Hilarious, when the party that wants to deny blacks the right to vote through voting regulations and restrictions asks "Why don't blacks vote for us?".

Keep wondering, I enjoy watching cons lose elections after elections. Say goodbye to the white house.

Spoken like a good Democrat Party slave.

I wish there was proof that the election was stolen so that I could have respect for the electorate.

The accusation is all the proof that is needed for crazy right wingers.

The accusation is all the proof that is needed for crazy right wingers.

Watch how easily I destroy you, you moron.

1. Poor Michelle…bashed for everything from her Princeton thesis to her subsequent employment record. And, speaking of her Princeton thesis…Christopher Hitchens wrote,
‘"To describe [the thesis] as hard to read would be a mistake; the thesis cannot be 'read' at all, in the strict sense of the verb. This is because it wasn't written in any known language." … Almost assuredly, the gap between her writing and that of her highly talented colleagues marked her as an affirmative action admission, and the profs finessed her through."
daveinboca Early Obama Letter Confirms Inability to Write

a. Michelle’s thesis was about being black at Princeton. Here is the type of passage that accounts for Hitchen’s disdain:
“By actually working with the Black lower class or within their communities as a result of their ideologies, a separationist may better understand the desparation [sic] of their situation and feel more hopeless about their plight.” Michelle Obama Princeton Thesis Just another WordPress.com weblog

b. “Alas, the grammar is wrong; the tenses are garbled. People are ignorant “of” the plight of the lower class, no ignorant “to” their plight. And “desparation” should be spelled “desperation.”

As Hitchen’s would surely have pointed out, these are not mere typos; they reflect an estranged relationship with the English language. Moreover, they appear not in an off-the-cuff transcript, but in a thesis that is supposed to reflect the culmination of one’s college career. Remarkably, Michelle graduated with honors at Princeton, and was admitted to Harvard Law School.”
D’Souza, “Obama’s America,” p. 204-205

Is this the explanation for the infamous “…for the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country…”? Could it be that it is not her country that Michelle is ashamed of…..but herself?

QED....I've made my case both about Michelle, and about you.

Forum List

Back