Here's an embarrassing factoid for the anti-Trump resistance

Sep 16, 2018
Donald Trump is the first president since Jimmy Carter who has not started a new war (as of February 22, 2019). Not that the neo con hacks he's been forced to put in his cabinet have not tried and will keep trying. Sure he's talked tough on Iran and Venezuela, but he's likely not going to send in troops of his own accord. He's actually advocated for and campaigned on de-escalating wars ("stupid wars") we are in and tried to make peace with some of our foes. But Trump haters would rather go along with perpetual war as long as it means they can get rid of their arch villain. Love Trump's hate? Really? Tell that to Afghans, Libyans, Syrians, Ukrainians, and Iraqis.

Donald Trump is the first president since Jimmy Carter who has not started a new war (as of February 22, 2019). Not that the neo con hacks he's been forced to put in his cabinet have not tried and will keep trying. Sure he's talked tough on Iran and Venezuela, but he's likely not going to send in troops of his own accord. He's actually advocated for and campaigned on de-escalating wars ("stupid wars") we are in and tried to make peace with some of our foes. But Trump haters would rather go along with perpetual war as long as it means they can get rid of their arch villain. Love Trump's hate? Really? Tell that to Afghans, Libyans, Syrians, Ukrainians, and Iraqis.

Liberals:

"But.....but.....he started that war with North Korea....

Oh, nevermind. Wait, there was that war with Russia......

Nevermind. Oh wait! There was that trade war.

Yeah, that's it."

In foreign policy Trump has performed better than I expected. Ignoring the conservatives who demanded preconditions for meetings with North Korea was a great move on Trump's part. Makes me laugh at folks who name call liberal vs conservative on here.

Domestically, mechanically, bleh. We'll see the effects of this tax change. So far it feels like Obama's world but with no healthcare accomplishments.

Domestically there is this ridiculous hate thing. Some combination of the Michael Brown riots and Trump SOMEHOW empowering the white supremacy crowd. I don't even know how but they are drawn to him, maybe I miss the code words lol.

In foreign policy Trump has performed better than I expected. Ignoring the conservatives who demanded preconditions for meetings with North Korea was a great move on Trump's part. Makes me laugh at folks who name call liberal vs conservative on here.

Domestically, mechanically, bleh. We'll see the effects of this tax change. So far it feels like Obama's world but with no healthcare accomplishments.

Domestically there is this ridiculous hate thing. Some combination of the Michael Brown riots and Trump SOMEHOW empowering the white supremacy crowd. I don't even know how but they are drawn to him, maybe I miss the code words lol.

Some of Trump's appointments have bothered me like Barr (a swamp rat) John Bolton, neocon, CFR member with ties to Deutsche Bank and CIA friendly HSBC that launders CIA drug money. He has nominated two jesuit schooled, roman catholic supreme court justices. I would give him an A minus thus far...I am still waiting on arrests of those that attempted this coup against him.....if not, this has been all theater and the joke is on us.

We knew he was a weakling when he was elected...

Liberals:

Yeah, that's it."

Liberals:

Yeah, that's it."

quick give Obama another Nobel peace prize .....................

We knew he was a weakling when he was elected...
You must be put into slave labor camps. It will do you good. You will be strong from living with nature.

Do trade wars count?

Trade NEGOTIATIONS. Have you checked the booming economy, low unemployment, low energy prices, and the stack markets lately? Why should we let Europe and Asia continue to screw us with their high tariffs?

Forum List

Back