Here's a Thought

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
Maybe the CIA could infiltrate Al-Qaeda's websites and put up new instructions for all martyrs to strap explosives to their belts, head out into the desert together, then blow themsleves up... the reason given could be that Allah would in return for their sacrifice send them more recurits who could do the same thing.... and so on :thup:

Thoughts??

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
Bonnie said:
Maybe the CIA could infiltrate Al-Qaeda's websites and put up new instructions for all martyrs to strap explosives to their belts, head out into the desert together, then blow themsleves up... the reason given could be that Allah would in return for their sacrifice send them more recurits who could do the same thing.... and so on :thup:

Thoughts??

Not to mention the good-sized swimming pool for all the virgins to frolick in.

Bonnie said:

Thoughts??

They'd know it was a hoax. No innocent bystanders in the desert.

Here's a thought for all the Muslim extremists out there. Maybe God doesn't want you to murder people in her name! OMG! What a concept!

:dance:
:arabia:

Said1 said:
They'd know it was a hoax. No innocent bystanders in the desert.

Okay Tracy follow along here....You wake up one day and the news reports all say "for some strange reason thousands of terrorist homocide bombers have all blown themselves up simultaneously in various parts of the desert all over the Middle East, one torso found had a note pinned to it stating "praise be Allah I take my own life in solidarity with my brothers so that we will be victorious in our struggle against the imperials and infidels"

that would be KOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
Hagbard Celine said:
Here's a thought for all the Muslim extremists out there. Maybe God doesn't want you to murder people in his name! OMG! What a concept!

:dance:
:arabia:

If they worshipped God, they'd already know that. ;)

Bonnie said:
Okay Tracy follow along here....You wake up one day and the news reports all say "for some strange reason thousands of terrorist homocide bombers have all blown themselves up simultaneously in various parts of the desert all over the Middle East, one torso found had a note pinned to it stating "praise be Allah I take my own life in solidarity with my brothers so that we will be victorious in our struggle against the imperials and infidels"

that would be KOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
Oh sure, cool enough. Still, no virgins or bystanders. Even extremists have their standards. :D

Said1 said:
Oh sure, cool enough. Still, no virgins or bystanders. Even extremists have their standards. :D

Zarkawi and Bin-Laden aside, they can't all be rocket scientists......Seriously if our CIA could hack into thier communications and put out a believable directive like that there's bound to be some that would do it...

They could add the part about the virgins blah blah as an added incentive...

Forum List

Back