Here's A List of the Jerks Who Are About to Shut Down Our Goverment

Thanks for the list BTW, now I know who to call and congratulate for sticking it to the liberal pukes!!

i am confused, i thought this gov shutdown is affecting the WWII vets who want to visit this ugly ass memorial right now?

You're a liberal that why you're confused.

The closing of the memorials didn't have to happen, that's your man Obama's bullshit way of throwing a hissy fit.

How soon the tea Party forgets that a vandal threw green paint on the Lincoln Memorial in the middle of the night less than 6 months ago. Open memorials must be guarded, espciially when thousands of people are visiting in daylight hours. The people who were there during the protests were yelling at park service employees who are not even being paid. The protesters were yelling at them, "You work for us!" I am glad that I don't work for the park service, because I would have been fiired for yelling back, "If i work for you, when the hell are you going to pay me?"

Last edited:
i am confused, i thought this gov shutdown is affecting the WWII vets who want to visit this ugly ass memorial right now?

The closing of the memorials didn't have to happen, that's your man Obama's bullshit way of throwing a hissy fit.

How soon the tea Party forgets that a vandal threw green pain on the Lincoln Memorial in the middle of the night less than 6 months ago. Open memorials must be guarded, espciially when thousands of people are visiting in daylight hours. The people who were there during the protests were yelling at park service employees who are not even being paid. The protesters were yelling at them, "You work for us!" I am glad that I don't work for the park service, because I would have been fiired for yelling back, "If i work for you, when the hell are you going to pay me?"

Well if the liberals could control their constituents shit like that wouldn't happen and you wouldn't need a guard.

They do work for us. And they will be paid and could've been paid if Obama would have acted reasonable.

Do you believe that Obama and members of congress shouldn't have to abide by the same laws that you and I do?

Do you think it's fair that big corporations get a delay but hard working Americans don't?

And honest answer would be nice, although it's not expected. Honesty isn't something you libturds embrace.

Republicans piously love to proclaim their support for the "common person." The problem with that is that their definition of the "common person" is limited to the haves in our society and excludes the have-nots. Are you a have-not? Too bad, pal. You should have earned it the way we did. Fuck you. Can't afford health insurance? Too bad, pal - go out there, get to work and earn the money to buy it, the way WE did.

And that's what this health care mess is really all about, isn't it, Marty? You fat cats just BOIL when anyone tries to suggest that you might have to fork over a buck or two extra for tax dollars that will be used to fund the affordable healthcare act.

So don't come on here and spew this crap about how Democrats have disdain for the common person. The Democratic party is all about respect for the common person.

LOL. Progressives only respect the common person if they toe the line and parrot the same statist talking points the progressives do. If not, then you are clearly an enemy to be crushed, and not even allowed to HAVE an opinion. Groupthink all the way for goverment-bots.

The federal government was never intended to be a money exchange between ANYONE. Progressives like you have turned it into your own personal piggy bank, bloated it beyond measure, and then have the gall to get mad when those of us funding it get pissy about it.

Keep supporting people's right to be lazy and stupid and not produce anything. sooner or later none of us who actually hold this shit up will be around anymore, and then you will bitch and moan that all your freebies are gone.

That's why you're a conservative and I'm a liberal. In the long run of things, I would much rather have it said of me that I embraced liberal thinking than the philosophy of the right: I've got mine - screw you.

Not everyone in our society is capable of being financially independent. The difference between dems and repubs is that repubs don't care about such people. Dems do.

Except that isn't the philosophy of the right. Oh, it's what Democrats and the MSM will tell you it is, but it isn't. The right's philosophy is the same that it has always been......America is the land of opportunity and you can do and be anything you set your mind to. The left's philosophy is that you can't succeeed without our help and support.

Here's the name of the jerk who refused to negotiate:

Barack Hussein Obama. Please, don't forget to chastise him on your way out.

Negotiate what? What were republicans offering in this negotiation? We know what they were demanding, but what exactly were they offering in return for their demands?

Nothing big.....just funding the entire government. Moron.

How soon the tea Party forgets that a vandal threw green pain on the Lincoln Memorial in the middle of the night less than 6 months ago. Open memorials must be guarded, espciially when thousands of people are visiting in daylight hours. The people who were there during the protests were yelling at park service employees who are not even being paid. The protesters were yelling at them, "You work for us!" I am glad that I don't work for the park service, because I would have been fiired for yelling back, "If i work for you, when the hell are you going to pay me?"

Well if the liberals could control their constituents shit like that wouldn't happen and you wouldn't need a guard.

They do work for us. And they will be paid and could've been paid if Obama would have acted reasonable.

Do you believe that Obama and members of congress shouldn't have to abide by the same laws that you and I do?

Do you think it's fair that big corporations get a delay but hard working Americans don't?

And honest answer would be nice, although it's not expected. Honesty isn't something you libturds embrace.

Since I did not read past your allegation that the shutdown is Obama's fault, I have no answers to your questions. If Obama had said, several years ago, "If you don't pass ACA, I will shut down the government!", then we would agree on that issue. He did not say that. The tea party said that, and then they did it.

You forgot the rest of the politicians, all the way up to Obama.

Just because you agree with thier refusals doesnt mean they are not refusing things.

That's right. Double down on stubbornness. When an overwhelming majority of the country blames republicans, insist on standing firm no matter how wrong your heroes may be.

Yeah, because the media says so, its obviously true. go back to being a government stooge sheep.

Come on, your response has become a hackneyed echo used by everyone on the right. For the record, the MSM posts comments by pols on the right and the left, unfettered comments, allowing viewer/listener to draw their own conclusions.

Anyone who believes Obama and the Democrats are responsible for the situation our nation and the world faces today must listen to Hannity, et al. I listened to him today for about 1/2 hour while in the car and concluded the guy is dumb (I knew that before, but it feels good to write it).

He rambled on and on about Scott Walker and how poorly has been the roll out of the ACA (Obamacare). Nothing he babbled was substantive, his entire argument was "ain't the ACA awful" and "Scott Walker is the second coming of Ronald Reagan".

No wonder the guy dropped out of college, his monologues on paper wouldn't pass an Eng. 101, or 1A class in any university, college or JC in the nation.

How soon the tea Party forgets that a vandal threw green paint on the Lincoln Memorial in the middle of the night less than 6 months ago. Open memorials must be guarded, espciially when thousands of people are visiting in daylight hours. The people who were there during the protests were yelling at park service employees who are not even being paid. The protesters were yelling at them, "You work for us!" I am glad that I don't work for the park service, because I would have been fiired for yelling back, "If i work for you, when the hell are you going to pay me?"

They don't forget, if something doesn't fit their agenda they ignore it.

Thanks for the list BTW, now I know who to call and congratulate for sticking it to the liberal pukes!!

And a Senator reading Green Eggs and Ham in a Quixotic quest to spike Obamacare didn't have to happen either.

Last edited:

Since I did not read past your allegation that the shutdown is Obama's fault, I have no answers to your questions. If Obama had said, several years ago, "If you don't pass ACA, I will shut down the government!", then we would agree on that issue. He did not say that. The tea party said that, and then they did it.

it IS the piece of shit jerk potus fault.....essentially he's saying......

'if you change one little hair on my trainwreck called Obammycare i will throw the world into economic chaos'....

that's the position of a crazy one-track idealogue....not that of an American President who cares for the American people...

that's a JERK of the first order...

Last edited:
That's right. Double down on stubbornness. When an overwhelming majority of the country blames republicans, insist on standing firm no matter how wrong your heroes may be.

Yeah, because the media says so, its obviously true. go back to being a government stooge sheep.

Come on, your response has become a hackneyed echo used by everyone on the right. For the record, the MSM posts comments by pols on the right and the left, unfettered comments, allowing viewer/listener to draw their own conclusions.

Anyone who believes Obama and the Democrats are responsible for the situation our nation and the world faces today must listen to Hannity, et al. I listened to him today for about 1/2 hour while in the car and concluded the guy is dumb (I knew that before, but it feels good to write it).

He rambled on and on about Scott Walker and how poorly has been the roll out of the ACA (Obamacare). Nothing he babbled was substantive, his entire argument was "ain't the ACA awful" and "Scott Walker is the second coming of Ronald Reagan".

No wonder the guy dropped out of college, his monologues on paper wouldn't pass an Eng. 101, or 1A class in any university, college or JC in the nation.

you manged to last a 1/2 hour?.....that makes you a big fan.....

Negotiate what? What were republicans offering in this negotiation? We know what they were demanding, but what exactly were they offering in return for their demands?

Something other than bullshit.

:cool:

Why do you say that? Precisely how is President Obama responsible for what is going on here? As I see it, a small group of Republicans have decided to use the debt issue as a leveraging point for trying to change the law of the land and derail the Affordable Health Care Act. How is that President Obama's "responsibility"?

becasue it is the ULTIMATE TRUTH.

he refuses to negotiate and acts like a stupid child - the blame is squarely on HIM.

if ihecan change the implementation of his crappy law for the benefit of big pockets - it should be changed for the American taxpayer.

Obama refuses to be bullied.

then where is he?....why aint he out here ripping these jerks a new asshole every day?.....a "leader" who is not afraid to be "bullied" would do that....

Nothing big.....just funding the entire government. Moron.

So they were offering nothing but to "free the hostage". Thanks for proving my point for who is squarely at fault here.

Fucking turnip doesn't even understand that he walked right in to a setup. This is why you are required to wear a name tag at work.

Something other than bullshit.

:cool:

ie...... nothing. They are offering nothing in return for their demands. Which is why this is a hostage situation and not a negotiation.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Forum List

Back