Here's A Good Read On The Election

Blah blah......statist.....state run media....blah blah.

Who owns the media? Find out.....then come back here and apologize for being so stupid.

Blah blah........state run media....blah blah.

Who owns the media? Find out.....then come back here and apologize for being so stupid.

Gipper is a Libertarian who thinks the reason why his philosophy only gets 1% protest votes is because people haven't read Ayn Rand and don't know how wonderful Libertarians are.

It must all be a plot. Not that they are all a bunch of crazy right-wing hippies.

"Ron Paaaaaul!"

As soon as I came across the words "voter suppression" and the context made it clear that he was actually serious rather than mocking the Democrats, I realized that this "analyst" was a fucking joke. Stopped reading right there.
No black candidate=Voter suppression

Meanwhile, blacks turn out in South Carolina to elect a black Republican to the US Senate.

Stopped reading when the article suggested that running on Obozo and his policies would have been the prudent thing to do, as opposed to running away from Obama like they did. These candidates did their polling. They understood Obozo was radioacttive.
They also learned you cannot run from your record.

Obama told everyone it was about his policies, he understood why candidates were running away from them and him, but urged voters to vote for them because they would blindly follow him after the election.

America listened and shitcanned the dems in a massive display of disgust with Obama and his party.

What a great victory for Hillary!!!!!

What liberals didn't quite grasp this time around is that the fledgling Tea Party groups that nominated some really bad candidates last time, learned their lesson and nominated some really good candidates this time around. The Sharon Angles were replaced with Joni Ernsts which meant no easy wins for liberals. Don't look now kiddies but the GOP also learned how to run a more efficient ground game on election day which also took away a big advantage that the Democrats have had.
I'll say this, as head Republican governor, fatboy Christie did an EXCELLENT job of vetting potential candidates.

I just hope he does the same for 2016, and realizes he cannot run and win.

Who owns most of the media?

Well of course, it is less than a dozen wealthy men. How could you not know this? Rhetorical question...since you have proven an inability to reason and comprehend reality...common to your kind.

This cabal knows they must please the state to continue to enrich themselves.

Well of course, it is less than a dozen wealthy men. How could you not know this? Rhetorical question...since you have proven an inability to reason and comprehend reality...common to your kind.

Say what? They want to please the state? So the media isn't run by the state? It's run by people who want to please the state? But only the leftist part of the sate?

You have all bases covered. You can't be wrong if every thing you see is connected to your conspiracy.

Who is responsible for 9-11?

I'll say this, as head Republican governor, fatboy Christie did an EXCELLENT job of vetting potential candidates.

I just hope he does the same for 2016, and realizes he cannot run and win.

Actually, Christie was probably the big winner. All the GOP governors who won owe him a debt of gratitude, and he's going to be able to cash in on that big time in 2016.

Here's the thing. I could vote for Christie or Walker over Hillary.

But if you guys nominate Cruz or Bush or Rand Paul, you will get an ass-whupping.

Say what? They want to please the state? So the media isn't run by the state? It's run by people who want to please the state? But only the leftist part of the sate?

You have all bases covered. You can't be wrong if every thing you see is connected to your conspiracy.

Who is responsible for 9-11?

Oh brother...stop with your foolishness.

You asked who owns the media. I answered it. Do you dispute my answer?

And to think the state is somehow TWO parts...one progressive and one conservative, as you do, only proves you are terribly uninformed.

Blah blah........state run media....blah blah.

Gipper is a Libertarian who thinks the reason why his philosophy only gets 1% protest votes is because people haven't read Ayn Rand and don't know how wonderful Libertarians are.

It must all be a plot. Not that they are all a bunch of crazy right-wing hippies.

"Ron Paaaaaul!"

Joey is that you?

th

Next time show us those pearly whites....:fu:

What liberals didn't quite grasp this time around is that the fledgling Tea Party groups that nominated some really bad candidates last time, learned their lesson and nominated some really good candidates this time around. The Sharon Angles were replaced with Joni Ernsts which meant no easy wins for liberals. Don't look now kiddies but the GOP also learned how to run a more efficient ground game on election day which also took away a big advantage that the Democrats have had.

Okay, the thing was, the Tea Party didn't nominate better candidates. They mostly nominated the same kind of nuts and the GOP ESTABLISHMENT went ahead and crushed these fruitloops, even going as far as inviting black democrats to vote in the MS Primary to make sure Todd Cochrane won.

Second, as stated above, you got LESS votes in these states than Romney got in 2012. So you really didn't get better at getting out your vote. The real problem is that as always, most people don't participate in Midterms. There are few contested elections and most of them focus on local issues.

Joni Ernst didn't beat Obama. She beat Braley, a guy who sued his neighbors over pet chickens.

Your chart is akin to comparing apples to oranges, Joey...it WAS a mid-term so far fewer voters were expected because that's what you typically get in a mid-term. My point was that compared to Democrats in this midtern...the Republicans were much more motivated to vote than Democrats and the GOP did a much better job of mobilizing that vote. The "real problem" for liberals is that major blocks of their base didn't participate in this election...namely college aged voters, single women and Hispanics.

As for the Tea Party? I think you misjudge their ability to learn as a political group. The first few go arounds, they nominated some awful candidates and pretty much handed seats to the Democrats because of it. This time they didn't make the same mistake of nominating people who couldn't win in a general election simply because they belonged to a Tea Party group. The GOP didn't have to "crush" anyone...the Party as a whole sought out better candidates and convinced those in the Tea Party that they needed to nominate people who could win. Bottom line...the quality of candidate was MUCH better on the Republican side for this election cycle than it has been in recent memory. Your description of Braley begs the question of whether the "nuts" were running on the Democratic side of the ticket this time...just saying...

Forum List

Back