Here you go Haters

No traitor it's called securing the border.

It's called playing up to the Trumpers.

Since they've already swallowed idiotic harebrained ideas like "the wall" and "three million illegals" and "banning Muslims" and "fire the sumbitches" (etc etc etc), it stands to reason they'll line up with their wallets out to buy "caravan". Rump has a provenly gullible audience that keeps buying the snake oil that's apparently too stupid to see that it IS snake oil.
Hmm...not a word of concern about Americans in your diatribe.

Americans come first in America now.

All those Gullibles I just laundry-listed are already Americans. Well, except for the three million (or however many it needs to be next time) "illegals who voted against me, waaaaah".

It kind of brings to mind the old adage, "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public".

Which in turn brings to mind another adage: "You don't sell products, benefits or solutions --- you sell feelings".

There ya go, two adages for the price of one. Just call me Adagio.

Didn't know The Don could ban American muslims.

He didn't either. The Courts got him told.

Btw we capitalize proper names in English. Look around, you'll see it everywhere.
Well, everywhere anyone who knows the language posts.

The wall is to protect national security. American security.

The wall is to sell feelings, which is to buy votes. Period. It's not a realistic scheme, never was, never will be. But as long as you can get the Gullibles to buy the idea --- you've sold the feelings. Haven't you.

The illegals aren't Americans.

Nor are they what we call "extant".

So you lost the point. Go hug your pretend black friend.

Why would I need to 'go' anywhere when I've got you right here in the proverbial palm of my hand?

Since they've already swallowed idiotic harebrained ideas like "the wall" and "three million illegals" and "banning Muslims" and "fire the sumbitches" (etc etc etc), it stands to reason they'll line up with their wallets out to buy "caravan". Rump has a provenly gullible audience that keeps buying the snake oil that's apparently too stupid to see that it IS snake oil.

All those Gullibles I just laundry-listed are already Americans. Well, except for the three million (or however many it needs to be next time) "illegals who voted against me, waaaaah".

It kind of brings to mind the old adage, "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public".

Which in turn brings to mind another adage: "You don't sell products, benefits or solutions --- you sell feelings".

Btw we capitalize proper names in English. Look around, you'll see it everywhere.

The wall is to sell feelings, which is to buy votes. Period. It's not a realistic scheme, never was, never will be. But as long as you can get the Gullibles to buy the idea --- you've sold the feelings. Haven't you.

Why would I need to 'go' anywhere when I've got you right here in the proverbial palm of my hand?
Slag, olden. You lost get over it.

We could run 'em over. You take all the fun out of it, NC.

Just be thankful all they do is show up to vote. It could be worse, they could be running for office. I was reading some place around here yesterday where my so-called conservative peers, op included, were doing jumping jacks at the idea of the President sending troops to kill American citizens who do not consent. Crazy.

Holy crap, we should be able to slaughter SHITLOADS of 'em without even BLINKING!

I hope Mexico has lotsa body bags for all the parts! Limbs 'n toes are gonna be flyin'!

Hyuk Hyuk!

USA! USA!

:rock:
:Boom2::08621::08621::08621::08621::08621::08621::08621::08621:
IllegalsLongLineBrush.jpg

1. We are fixing the corrupt courts.
2. The wall is to keep illegals out liar.
3. I don't think she considers you a friend.
4. I know if I were near you, I'd get some toilet paper and scoop you up off the yard.

No traitor it's called securing the border.

Didn't know The Don could ban American muslims. The wall is to protect national security. American security. The illegals aren't Americans.

Actually you have lost, most of you don't have a clue as to who the real illegals are. Trump could tell you ass clowns shit doesn't stink and you would believe it.

Didn't know The Don could ban American muslims. The wall is to protect national security. American security. The illegals aren't Americans.

Actually you have lost, most of you don't have a clue as to who the real illegals are. Trump could tell you ass clowns shit doesn't stink and you would believe it.
Notice how superfly has to lie? Real illegals are people who enter this country illegally. And there are millions of them here thanks to sorry worthless liberal scum.

Good to see you elderly people sticking together.

Any real black American man would want to keep illegals out. You come off as some jive turkey from the day.

Real illegals. lol tool.

Any real black American man would want to keep illegals out. You come off as some jive turkey from the day.

Real illegals. lol tool.

:eusa_clap: Excellent. A "No True Blackman" Fallacy, and it's still early in the day.

You know that "caravan"? There are three million of them, and they'll be here by tomorrow to vote in the midterms. They do it every two years. BOOGA BOOGA!! :funnyface:

Now if Rump said that they'd be falling all over themselves to buy it.

I should just post it in orange. That oughta sell it.

Real illegals. lol tool.

:eusa_clap: Excellent. A "No True Blackman" Fallacy, and it's still early in the day.

You know that "caravan"? There are three million of them, and they'll be here by tomorrow to vote in the midterms. They do it every two years. BOOGA BOOGA!! :funnyface:

Now if Rump said that they'd be falling all over themselves to buy it.

I should just post it in orange. That oughta sell it.
Might as well. Nothing else you've tried has.

No black folks continue to lose because the boot lickers make them think we are all fools.

No black folks continue to lose because the boot lickers make them think we are all fools.
Inundating your neighborhoods and schools with illegal foreigners is brilliant. Get millions more.

Quite the leadership black Americans got going on there.

Forum List

Back