Appeals ruling backs dairy farmers...

No more expensive, unnecessary regulations.

Appeal ruling backs dairy farmers
Great maybe we can stop now with the massive big gubmint subsidies that are the only reason most farmers are able to exist

They're the only reason most CORPORATE farmers are able to exist.

Family farms do just fine without the subsidies, as long as they aren't regulated out of existence.

And The Oscar Goes To The Cove: A Film That Highlights Reckless Slaughter (VIDEO) | Civil Eats the regulations are being stopped in their tracks.

Trump keeping regulatory rollback promises

Trump Executive Order Promises to Slash Farm Regulations – Rosenberg Foundation

Subsidies are bribes paid to people in order to justify government intrusion into their industry, whatever it is. And the reason the government pays the bribes is because once they phase out the people who take the bribes, they have control of that industry. People who refuse to take the bribes are killed, set up, burned out, put in prison. And then the government inherits the property. It's racketeering.

Last edited:

Great maybe we can stop now with the massive big gubmint subsidies that are the only reason most farmers are able to exist

Family farms do just fine without the subsidies, as long as they aren't regulated out of existence. And the regulations are being stopped in their tracks.

Remember Trump giving these totally unnecessary farmers $12 billion for nothing a couple months ago becuase they were going bankrupt? That wasn’t enough, so he increased the amount of ethanol in gas to further subsidize the completely fraudulent ethanol industry; another farce that props up farmers so they can pretend they’re still needed.

Family farms do just fine without the subsidies, as long as they aren't regulated out of existence. And the regulations are being stopped in their tracks.

Remember Trump giving these totally unnecessary farmers $12 billion for nothing a couple months ago becuase they were going bankrupt? That wasn’t enough, so he increased the amount of ethanol in gas to further subsidize the completely fraudulent ethanol industry; another farce that props up farmers so they can pretend they’re still needed.

Yeah leftists hate it when their own stupid rules are used against them. Because the intent is always to use them to punish the little guy. Never to punish the big boys...they always get all hurt when someone turns the tables on them, using laws and crooked frameworks that they built themselves.

Yeah leftists hate it when their own stupid rules are used against them. Because the intent is always to use them to punish the little guy. Never to punish the big boys...they always get all hurt when someone turns the tables on them, using laws and crooked frameworks that they built themselves.
Trump has done nothing but reward the “big boys,” and you vote for and support that.

Ok so you're celebrating that farmers won't have to have double liners for their manure pits.

Big deal.

All other regulations remain in place with new regulation on how the pits are measured.

What you're saying isn't true. Regulations will continue to be implemented just this ONE won't.

Do you even live in Washington state?

I do. I support the double liner rule. I believe our water and environment is much more important than money. I guess you don't.

If a judge ruled that a single liner is enough, that's what will happen but it certainly by no means is any reason to say there will be no more regulations.

Regulations are necessary. According to the founders of our nation which is why they included the Commerce Clause in the constitution which gives the government the power to regulate business.

A double liner on a pit of cow manure isn't an outrageous, expensive or unnecessary regulation.

Last edited:

Ok so you're celebrating that farmers won't have to have double liners for their manure pits.

Big deal.

All other regulations remain in place with new regulation on how the pits are measured.

What you're saying isn't true. Regulations will continue to be implemented just this ONE won't.

I do. I support the double liner rule. I believe our water and environment is much more important than money. I guess you don't.

If a judge ruled that a single liner is enough, that's what will happen but it certainly by no means is any reason to say there will be no more regulations.

Regulations are necessary. According to the founders of our nation which is why they included the Commerce Clause in the constitution which gives the government the power to regulate business.

A double liner on a pit of cow manure isn't an outrageous, expensive or unnecessary regulation.

I live in Oregon, where the government destroyed local economies dependent upon cattle and farming.

I'm sure you do support the double liner rule. I'm sure you do believe that all that is good springeth forth from the state, and I'm sure you never met a regulation you didn't like.

Unless it was a regulation that reduced the ability of the state to regulate, that is.

Big deal.

I live in Oregon, where the government destroyed local economies dependent upon cattle and farming.

I'm sure you do support the double liner rule. I'm sure you do believe that all that is good springeth forth from the state, and I'm sure you never met a regulation you didn't like.

Unless it was a regulation that reduced the ability of the state to regulate, that is.

I can't do anything about what Oregon has done with farmers. I don't know what the government did. What did the government do and how did it destroy local cattle farming? I just drove through the state from north to south on Interstate 5 and east to Crater Lake. Then back. I saw a lot of cattle all over the rural areas of Oregon.

Regulations save lives, our environment and communities.

I'm sure you agree with a lot of regulations. Especially the needless ones on women's health clinics in some states. I'm sure you cheered knowing that thousands of women would lose their health care because of those needless regulations. I'm sure you agree with all the new regulations and TSA to make our airports and flying safe from terrorists. I'm sure you agree with the regulations that are put in place to keep everyone safe in our society.

If you cared anything about farmers you would support proper regulations that protect our environment. If you actually gave a damn about those cows and farmers you would be very concerned with water. You would want water sources to remain clean, healthy and available. That's the purpose of double liners. To prevent that manure from polluting the environment including water.

Those cows need water. The hay, grain and food they eat needs water. If there isn't water cows can't live, those rural farmers can't make a living and their communities will honestly be destroyed.

One source of water for yours and my state is the Nisqually River. It's source is Mt. Rainier glacier. The Nisqually River was once a large raging river through the state from Rainier. Logging, pollution and no regulations have reduced the very important Nisqually river to the photo I took of it in September below. All those rock are supposed to be covered by a raging river. Now, that once raging river has been reduced to a trickle you can step over. I actually stepped over that little trickle of water when most of my life that was a raging river that sustained farmers, fishing, outdoor activities and supplied water for communities all over the state of Washington.

Nisqualy#0557.jpg

You live in Oregon. You know how bad our rivers and waterways are being destroyed. I don't understand why you wouldn't support proper regulation to protect our environment.

Those cows you say are so concerned with can't exist without water. Water you don't care is destroyed by pollution including manure from those cows.

Family farms do just fine without the subsidies, as long as they aren't regulated out of existence.

And The Oscar Goes To The Cove: A Film That Highlights Reckless Slaughter (VIDEO) | Civil Eats the regulations are being stopped in their tracks.

Subsidies are bribes paid to people in order to justify government intrusion into their industry, whatever it is. And the reason the government pays the bribes is because once they phase out the people who take the bribes, they have control of that industry. People who refuse to take the bribes are killed, set up, burned out, put in prison. And then the government inherits the property. It's racketeering.
Not only does Big Ag suck up most of the government subsidies, they are also often exempt from the rules and regulations imposed on smaller operations.

Big deal.

As you say, good regulation's are a great thing, but when regulation's are weaponized for political reasons, then the single family farm loses out or has lost out in the past because of it all. Hey the family farmer was doing a great thing in this country for years and years, and what should have happened when it was found out that something may have been causing an environment issue that affects many, then the government should have educated the farmers, and they (the government), should have carried the cost of the education, and the fixes, while the American farmers went on doing what they were great at (feeding the nation's citizens and their own families), and doing it in the best balanced wealth building way possible among the citizens (using the old American values and standards),and all in order to keep our wealth and values strong and solid throughout the country.

Not only does Big Ag suck up most of the government subsidies, they are also often exempt from the rules and regulations imposed on smaller operations.
Big AG is killing us with chemicals way worse than any small famer could have ever done to this nation.

Small farms needed far less chemical warfare implemented in order to manage these smaller farms, than these corporate giants ever could do without in order to manage thousands of acres at a time.

Cancer will never be stopped, and it will only increase under the weight of it all.

Bingo boingo.

Lol
Thanks to all of the fucked up rules and regulations, Ranchers and farmers can’t afford shit.
Spineless motherfucking progressives have to control everybody they disagree with
We pay farmers to throw food away and often to not grow food at all. A great gig if you want to refuse education and can get in on that big gubmint cheddar.

Lol
Thanks to all of the fucked up rules and regulations, Ranchers and farmers can’t afford shit.
Spineless motherfucking progressives have to control everybody they disagree with
We pay farmers to throw food away and often to not grow food at all. A great gig if you want to refuse education and can get in on that big gubmint cheddar.

That's why we need to end the subsidies. The government pays farmers to either not grow food, or buys it cheap and throws it away.

Forum List

Back