Here we go again...

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Same shit as 2016. You'd think at some point the nitwits on the left would learn that this polling nonsense is pure, unadulterated bullshit.
According to the CNN poll, the president would lose to every candidate they polled against, except for one: Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.).
There is absolutely no point in polling as it indicates absolutely nothing. It doesn't even give a general idea. Their polls had Hitlery winning in the larges landslide ever. She got her ass kicked BIG time.

CNN poll puts Trump against top Democratic candidates for 2020 — the results are startling

I agree, the polling data is no longer a good tool for predicting outcome as demonstrated in 2016. If you poll in Some states, like Colorado, it would mean nothing at all because all of their electoral votes will go to whomever wins the national popular vote thanks to a democratic legislator and governor.

Same shit as 2016. You'd think at some point the nitwits on the left would learn that this polling nonsense is pure, unadulterated bullshit.
According to the CNN poll, the president would lose to every candidate they polled against, except for one: Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.).
There is absolutely no point in polling as it indicates absolutely nothing. It doesn't even give a general idea. Their polls had Hitlery winning in the larges landslide ever. She got her ass kicked BIG time.

CNN poll puts Trump against top Democratic candidates for 2020 — the results are startling

Seems to me the reasoning on the Left, with the misleading polls, is to accomplish just that. Perhaps they believe that if enough Americans believe our President's defeat is a given and imminent, millions will be swayed to board their sinking ship. Didn't work too well for them last time. But why would that stop them from expecting a different result this time around. Fanaticism is shameless in its willful ignorance and mass public hysteria.

Seems to me the reasoning on the Left, with the misleading polls, is to accomplish just that. Perhaps they believe that if enough Americans believe our President's defeat is a given and imminent, millions will be swayed to board their sinking ship.
Wouldn't you assume the complete opposite though? If you're a Trump supporter, you clearly hate the leftist ideology. So hearing news that Trump is in trouble, wouldn't that motivate you to work harder, convince more to vote, etc?

If their plan is to demotivate Republican voters, one would think convincing the nation that Trump will waltz to a landslide victory would be the wiser strategy. If people feel he'll win easily, they won't feel the urgency to make it to the polls.

Seems to me the reasoning on the Left, with the misleading polls, is to accomplish just that. Perhaps they believe that if enough Americans believe our President's defeat is a given and imminent, millions will be swayed to board their sinking ship.
Wouldn't you assume the complete opposite though? If you're a Trump supporter, you clearly hate the leftist ideology. So hearing news that Trump is in trouble, wouldn't that motivate you to work harder, convince more to vote, etc?

If their plan is to demotivate Republican voters, one would think convincing the nation that Trump will waltz to a landslide victory would be the wiser strategy. If people feel he'll win easily, they won't feel the urgency to make it to the polls.

I admire you're reasoning and was speaking to those undecided voters who like to walk the double line down the middle of the political interstate. That said, we're not dealing with rational minds these domestic radical leftists of ours. Their zeal is more religious than political it seems to me.

She got 3M more votes than the blob.

consider yourself triggered.

Right wing morons.....being poorly educated morons......cannot figure out that pollsters (in almost all cases) poll PEOPLE.....the popular VOTE....and sure enough, Hillary won those so the pollsters were right on target.....

Now, the EC is a different story and pollsters do not poll the 538 electors.......

Don't watch CNN,,,morons.....you'll feel better....(Stick with Rasmussen so that you avoid the heartburn.)

Lie #1 right there.

Screen Shot 2019-05-04 at 8.35.14 PM.png

Since CC can't do math, allow me to do it for her: 65,845,063 - 62,980,160 = 2,864,903

And look who finished third. Gary Johnson of the libertarian party. If that party would pull its head out of its ass and quit sabotaging elections, those 4.5 million votes go to Trump and he obliterates Hitlery in the popular vote just as he did in the electoral college, sweetie.

Right wing morons.....being poorly educated morons......cannot figure out that pollsters (in almost all cases) poll PEOPLE.....the popular VOTE....and sure enough, Hillary won those so the pollsters were right on target.....
Oh your poor little ignorant dolt. The polls had Hitlery winning in a landslide. They had her winning Pennsylvania big. She lost Pennsylvania, you moron. They had her winning Michigan big. She lost Michigan, you moron. They had her winning Wisconsin big. She lost Wisconsin, you moron. They had her winning West Virginia big. She lost West Virginia, you moron. They had her winning Kansas. She lost Kansas, you moron. They had her winning Ohio. She lost Ohio, you moron.

The polls were 100% dead-wrong. Just like all of your ignorant posts.

6A6D3985-7128-4E90-B141-CFE4973D89A8.jpeg

Right wing morons.....being poorly educated morons......cannot figure out that pollsters (in almost all cases) poll PEOPLE.....the popular VOTE
LMAO!!! I'm dying laughing over this post. Nat, being a typical left-wing nitwit, literally has no idea what the "Electoral College" is. He doesn't realize that people vote and the Electoral College votes the results of those people. It just "collectivizes" them and assigns EC votes based on the population size of their state.

Lie #1 right there.

View attachment 259428

Since CC can't do math, allow me to do it for her: 65,845,063 - 62,980,160 = 2,864,903

And look who finished third. Gary Johnson of the libertarian party. If that party would pull its head out of its ass and quit sabotaging elections, those 4.5 million votes go to Trump and he obliterates Hitlery in the popular vote just as he did in the electoral college, sweetie.

Ok Trigger.... Ms. Clinton got 2.8M more votes than your blob. So the nationwide polling was correct.

I thInk we should let CNN pick our next president and avoid these silly electIons and the billions of dollars spent on them.

Lie #1 right there.

View attachment 259428

Ok Trigger.... Ms. Clinton got 2.8M more votes than your blob. So the nationwide polling was correct.
Nobody gives a shit who the freaks in 3 KKKalifornia counties voted for.

Lie #1 right there.

View attachment 259428

Ms. Clinton receiving 2.8M more votes than your blob has clearly made you upset.
:poke:

Right wing morons.....being poorly educated morons......cannot figure out that pollsters (in almost all cases) poll PEOPLE.....the popular VOTE
LMAO!!! I'm dying laughing over this post. Nat, being a typical left-wing nitwit, literally has no idea what the "Electoral College" is. He doesn't realize that people vote and the Electoral College votes the results of those people. It just "collectivizes" them and assigns EC votes based on the population size of their state.
upload_2019-5-4_21-6-51.jpeg

Lie #1 right there.

View attachment 259428

Ms. Clinton receiving 2.8M more votes than your blob has clearly made you upset.
I’m worried these vermin don’t like Trump? :lmao:
upload_2019-5-4_21-8-37.jpeg

upload_2019-5-4_21-9-38.gif

Lie #1 right there.

View attachment 259428

I’m worried these vermin don’t like Trump? :lmao:
View attachment 259436

View attachment 259437

Vermin worries about vermin apparently.

Forum List

Back