Here we go again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israel caught with its pants down. I can't wait for Team Israel to come running to it's defense!

Heavy Gaza-Israel fire traded overnight
The Yellow Jews Who Collaborated With Spielberg and his Eunuch Munich

Israel's cowardly treason of giving back the territories won in 1967 should be looked at by Israelis the way we'd look at a ruling class that gave back the territory our brave and constructive pioneers won from the Indian savages, France, England, Spain, and Mexico.

Israel caught with its pants down. I can't wait for Team Israel to come running to it's defense!

Heavy Gaza-Israel fire traded overnight
The Yellow Jews Who Collaborated With Spielberg and his Eunuch Munich

Israel's cowardly treason of giving back the territories won in 1967 should be looked at by Israelis the way we'd look at a ruling class that gave back the territory our brave and constructive pioneers won from the Indian savages, France, England, Spain, and Mexico.

I agree Israel shouldn’t have given it back but I would hardly call it treason.

An Israeli source said: "Hamas began the round of fighting because of seven casualties and ended with 21"

A senior Israeli official referred to the escalation in the south and said that "Hamas began the round of fighting because of seven casualties - and ended it with 21 dead." The senior official's remarks come after Palestinian recognition of a cease-fire with Israel, brokered by Egyptian mediation.
News Flash

Last edited:
DisqiefW0AAUJQ5.jpg

Hamas announces ceasefire with Israel after worst escalation in years

Nov 14, 2018

GAZA CITY, Palestinian Territories — Palestinian groups in the Gaza Strip announced an Egyptian-brokered ceasefire with Israel on Tuesday after a severe escalation of violence threatened to descend into full-blown war.The groups, including Hamas, issued a joint statement saying they would abide by the ceasefire as long as Israel did the same.

Snip

The latest round of violence began on Sunday with a botched Israeli special forces operation inside the Gaza Strip that turned deadly and prompted Hamas to vow revenge.

The clash that resulted from the blown covert operation killed seven Palestinians, including a local Hamas military commander, as well as an Israeli Forces officer.

Palestinian groups responded with rocket and mortar fire, as well as an anti-tank missile that hit a bus that Hamas says was being used by Israeli soldiers. A soldier was severely wounded in the attack.

------------------------------------------------------
Israel is at it again.

Last edited:
Yeah that is some cease fire with violent protests at the fence on a daily basis, terror kites and balloons and knifings. How dare the Israelis break that peace. Har har

Yeah that is some cease fire with violent protests at the fence on a daily basis, terror kites and balloons and knifings. How dare the Israelis break that peace. Har har

Well are they on their side of the fence. Israel started it like they start all havoc in the area.

The apartheid terrorist state of Israel is governed by zionist criminal psychopaths who are constantly attacking and terrorizing its neighbors with the goal of stealing more land to build a future Greater Israel. .... :cool:

Well are they on their side of the fence. Israel started it like they start all havoc in the area.

Israel BAD

Hamas GOOD

Simple thoughts and simple conclusions for simple thinkers

This thread all wrapped up.

Israel BAD

Hamas GOOD

Israel is bad, they started it. Hamas has every right to protect its people.

Israel BAD

Hamas GOOD

Israel is bad, they started it. Hamas has every right to protect its people.

Exactly as I said, Penny. "Israel is bad, they started it"

Simple soundbites swallowed wholesale by simple thinkers.

One thing is sure: liberals sure know their people.

Nov 14, 2018

GAZA CITY, Palestinian Territories — Palestinian groups in the Gaza Strip announced an Egyptian-brokered ceasefire with Israel on Tuesday after a severe escalation of violence threatened to descend into full-blown war.The groups, including Hamas, issued a joint statement saying they would abide by the ceasefire as long as Israel did the same.

Snip

The latest round of violence began on Sunday with a botched Israeli special forces operation inside the Gaza Strip that turned deadly and prompted Hamas to vow revenge.

The clash that resulted from the blown covert operation killed seven Palestinians, including a local Hamas military commander, as well as an Israeli Forces officer.

Palestinian groups responded with rocket and mortar fire, as well as an anti-tank missile that hit a bus that Hamas says was being used by Israeli soldiers. A soldier was severely wounded in the attack.

Israel is at it again.
Sounds like a fascist hating on jews again.

The apartheid terrorist state of Israel is governed by zionist criminal psychopaths who are constantly attacking and terrorizing its neighbors with the goal of stealing more land to build a future Greater Israel. .... :cool:

So you and Penny, such good friends in all this thinking.

Leftists and Muslims, buddies always in their hatred of Israel...and so many other things.

Second verse, same as the first.

Leftists and Muslims, buddies always in their hatred of Israel...and so many other things.
Actually, this is about the only thing that Penelope and I agree on.

She is a Liberal that hates Trump with a passion

I'm a conservative Republican who thinks Trump is the bee's knees. .. :cool:

Nov 14, 2018

Snip

Israel is at it again.

Israel defending themselves.....how could they?

DERP!

Actually, this is about the only thing that Penelope and I agree on.

She is a Liberal that hates Trump with a passion

I'm a conservative Republican who thinks Trump is the bee's knees. .. :cool:

I'm probably more conservative than you in real life. Its true , I can't stand Trump. Neither could more republicans before he got elected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back