Here we go again

Media: Trump and his supporters are racist idiots and must be stopped at all cost!

People: Fuck off or I’ll kick your ass.

Media: OMG where did this violent talk come from?

Media: Trump and supporters are racist idiots and must be stopped at all cost!

People: Fuck off or I’ll kick your ass.

Media: OMG where did this violent talk come from?
TRUMP: The press is getting too close to the truth about me!

RUBE HERD: Let us kill them for you!

Another dupe's version of making America great by threatening the 'enemy of the people. No Russian intruders this time, like in the pizzagate. This is a direct direction from Trump. Then he goes and squawks about his fantasy predictions of Dem violence.

'You're the enemy of the people': FBI arrests man and charges him with threatening Boston Globe employees over Trump editorials

Much of the news industry at this time IS an "enemy of the people", in that constant lies and omissions are made in an attempt to sway public opinion in a false direction.

CNN's insistence of the veracity of their story in spite of Lanny Davis' public confession is a clear recent example.

The guy threatening the Boston Globe is a mere nitwit. Lock him up.

The problem is not with individual "journalists", but the fact that a large chunk of the industry is in the employ of the Democratic Party. Trump has not said anything the Americans have not said themselves, and long before he came along as prez.

The problem is not with individual "journalists", but the fact that a large chunk of the industry is in the employ of the Democratic Party.

Just follow the money. Most of these "journalists" are shills who receive compensation for themselves or their family members from Democratic sources.

Falsifying quotes even. Doubleplusgood.

You lied about CNN the same way. That's your pattern and the pattern of many Trump thugs, lying to whip up violence.

The name for it is stochastic terrorism. You don't know exactly which unstable personality you'll set off, but you know that if you keep inciting the mob, you'll eventually set someone off.

Another dupe's version of making America great by threatening the 'enemy of the people. No Russian intruders this time, like in the pizzagate. This is a direct direction from Trump. Then he goes and squawks about his fantasy predictions of Dem violence.

'You're the enemy of the people': FBI arrests man and charges him with threatening Boston Globe employees over Trump editorials

Much of the news industry at this time IS an "enemy of the people", in that constant lies and omissions are made in an attempt to sway public opinion in a false direction.

CNN's insistence of the veracity of their story in spite of Lanny Davis' public confession is a clear recent example.

The guy threatening the Boston Globe is a mere nitwit. Lock him up.

The problem is not with individual "journalists", but the fact that a large chunk of the industry is in the employ of the Democratic Party. Trump has not said anything the Americans have not said themselves, and long before he came along as prez.
Hey, billy! You and I both know the conventional wisdom among Republicans is that CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC are considered 'enemy of the people' because Trump sez so. And the only other President to make such and accusation is....yep, Nixon! I'm pretty sure most Republicans do not consider the Fox pundit stable or Limbaugh or Sinclair 'enemies of the people', yet I'll bet even you would acknowledge their blatant bias. Heck, Trump even tweets straight from Hannity's mouth direct. I believe the China hack blurb came from him.

But you are right in that we all tend to seek views similar to our own. And there is no denying many mistakes have been made, although most face up and correct while some double down. However, the strong implication made by Trump as he quotes tyrants throughout history with his 'enemy of the people' charge is being taken seriously by far too many. Is there a je suis charlie in our future?

You and I both know the conventional wisdom among Republicans is that CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC are considered 'enemy of the people' because Trump sez so.

The "news" sources you referred to are nothing more than 24/7 propaganda machines for the Left in this country. I can cite numerous examples in every one of their programs yet, when I do, their apologists simply divert to some other subject. Are you one of them?

And yes, I consider them to be enemies of honest news reporting. The First Amendment enshrined freedom of the press, but this was based on the presumption of vigorous debate, not a monopoly by one side or the other. It is only because of cable television and talk radio that any alternative to the party line exists. And no, it is not because Trump sez so.

Trump is such a low life. Trump's hatred for the Constitution and the institutions of this country knows no bounds. His supporters are such lemmings.

You and I both know the conventional wisdom among Republicans is that CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC are considered 'enemy of the people' because Trump sez so.

The "news" sources you referred to are nothing more than 24/7 propaganda machines for the Left in this country. I can cite numerous examples in every one of their programs yet, when I do, their apologists simply divert to some other subject. Are you one of them?

And yes, I consider them to be enemies of honest news reporting. The First Amendment enshrined freedom of the press, but this was based on the presumption of vigorous debate, not a monopoly by one side or the other. It is only because of cable television and talk radio that any alternative to the party line exists. And no, it is not because Trump sez so.
I'm not clear, jwoodie. Do you mean that the channels I cited when I said Trump sez so are nothing more than propaganda machines, but that the ones Republicans slobber over are not propaganda machines? That these channels do not monopolize one side and demonize the other? Has it not occurred to you that the channels I cited are the alternative to those you admire and to talk radio and not vice versa? (That's rhetorical...I know the answer).

I'm not clear, jwoodie. Do you mean that the channels I cited when I said Trump sez so are nothing more than propaganda machines, but that the ones Republicans slobber over are not propaganda machines? That these channels do not monopolize one side and demonize the other? Has it not occurred to you that the channels I cited are the alternative to those you admire and to talk radio and not vice versa? (That's rhetorical...I know the answer).

There is a near monopoly of one-sided reporting in the MSM, which consists of newspapers, magazines, broadcast television, AP, Yahoo, Google, etc. The other side is only represented in cable television and talk radio. 90/10 one-sided reporting does not serve our democracy.

Leftist propaganda machine has brought it on themselves. No sympathy.
Oh THAT'S pure bullshit

Don't blame those you attack for your attacks

Forum List

Back