Here They Come!

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Jesse Jackson's Odd Complaint: Trayvon Martin Denied Jury of His Peers
Appearing on MSNBC this morning, Jesse Jackson condemned the Zimmerman verdict as a "tremendous miscarriage of justice." It is a mark of Jackson's misconception of just what constitutes justice that chief among his more @ Jesse Jackson's Odd Complaint: Trayvon Martin Denied Jury of His Peers | NewsBusters

Trayvon Martin shooting: New York City mayoral candidates berate George Zimmerman verdict
“Keep Trayvon’s family in our prayers. Deeply unsatisfying verdict,” Anthony Weiner tweeted.The city's mayoral candidates quickly weighed in on Trayvon Martin case Saturday night, with many taking to Twitter to denounce George – more @ George Zimmerman verdict: New York City mayoral candidates berate not guilty verdict - NY Daily News

Celebs react to George Zimmerman verdict @ Celebs react to George Zimmerman verdict

Black Leaders: Zimmerman Verdict Is 'Old South Justice'
USA Today is headline and link only. @ Civil rights leaders seek new charges against Zimmerman

Al Sharpton Heading to Florida, Demands Federal Charges Like Rodney King Case
STATEMENT BY REV. AL SHARPTON ON GEORGE ZIMMERMAN BEING ACQUITTED OF ALL CHARGES IN THE SHOOTING OF TRAYVON MARTIN Saturday, July 13, 2013 (New York, NY) “The acquittal of George Zimmerman is more @ Al Sharpton Heading to Florida, Demands Federal Charges Like Rodney King Case

And on and on it goes!!!! Check out Blogs | NewsBusters

And – this ain't over!!!! The civil and even federal court cases come next!

I was up all night preparing for the impending black riots...

Should be any minute now

Appearing on MSNBC this morning, Jesse Jackson condemned the Zimmerman verdict as a "tremendous miscarriage of justice." It is a mark of Jackson's misconception of just what constitutes justice that chief among his more @ Jesse Jackson's Odd Complaint: Trayvon Martin Denied Jury of His Peers | NewsBusters

Trayvon Martin shooting: New York City mayoral candidates berate George Zimmerman verdict
“Keep Trayvon’s family in our prayers. Deeply unsatisfying verdict,” Anthony Weiner tweeted.The city's mayoral candidates quickly weighed in on Trayvon Martin case Saturday night, with many taking to Twitter to denounce George – more @ George Zimmerman verdict: New York City mayoral candidates berate not guilty verdict - NY Daily News

Celebs react to George Zimmerman verdict @ Celebs react to George Zimmerman verdict

USA Today is headline and link only. @ Civil rights leaders seek new charges against Zimmerman

STATEMENT BY REV. AL SHARPTON ON GEORGE ZIMMERMAN BEING ACQUITTED OF ALL CHARGES IN THE SHOOTING OF TRAYVON MARTIN Saturday, July 13, 2013 (New York, NY) “The acquittal of George Zimmerman is more @ Al Sharpton Heading to Florida, Demands Federal Charges Like Rodney King Case

Those pimps are a big part of the reason justice was not served. They need to shut up and move on.

Of course they want special shit. Take note people--this is what happens when you give people special favors in order to "help" help them along". Thanks Obama for all the help with racial tension.

Jessie Jackson needs to shut up and learn about our laws, the Justice system and what the Constitution really says.

No where in our Constitution does it say jury of peers.
The 6th amendment says you have a right to an impartial jury, not a jury of peers. It is the accused that gets the impartial jury, not the other way around Jackson.
Jackson is a race baiter and knows nothing.
The race baiters always makes things up to fit their political agenda, like jury of peers, and the jury needed to represent Trayvon and the newest made up race of white-Hispanic.

Just as I expected. Oakland is always the target of the local anarchists - they riot on the least provocation. And our incompetent, feckless mayor lets them get away with it.

There is no “rioting” in #Oakland. There is a small march. A couple of people broke the windows of a car. That isn’t a riot. #Zimmerman

User ‏@lexxluthaa adds:

“Protests are nothing but peaceful, don’t believe the hype #Oakland”

Read more at Oakland Riots Reported After Trayvon Protests [Breaking]

Just as I expected. Oakland is always the target of the local anarchists - they riot on the least provocation. And our incompetent, feckless mayor lets them get away with it.

There is no “rioting” in #Oakland. There is a small march. A couple of people broke the windows of a car. That isn’t a riot. #Zimmerman

User ‏@lexxluthaa adds:

I knew you were going to say it's nothing, and I'm sure if it was tea party rally you would also say it's nothing, right?

The only thing consistent about you is your dishonesty.

User ‏@lexxluthaa adds:

I knew you were going to say it's nothing, and I'm sure if it was tea party rally you would also say it's nothing, right?

Dishonest? I just quoted from your own link

Don't you read what you post?

User ‏@lexxluthaa adds:

Yeah dishonest. The fact is people are vandalizing property, destroying police cars, and lighting shit on fire. Some people are calling this behavior "peaceful protesting", and you're agreeing, right? I know your tone wouldn't be any different if it was a TP rally, you're not a hack or anything.

Last edited:

Yeah dishonest. The fact is people are vandalizing property, destroying police cars, and lighting shit on fire. Some people are calling this behavior "peaceful protesting", and you're agreeing, right? I know your tone wouldn't be any different if it was a TP rally, you're not a hack or anything.

Even your own link says bullshit

Still don't see the widespread rioting that rightwing media predicted

Demonstrations in Los Angeles and Detroit with plans for a large demonstration in D.C.

It ain't over by a long shot!

Forum List

Back