HERE, Mr. Obama, is why we cling to our guns; WTO?

I don't think you dupes have ANY idea what you're talking about all- just throw arpund any "facts", just like your hero Rush...

The city of Chicago requires residents to complete a firearm safety course, receive a background check including fingerprinting, and then pay a $100 permit fee which is renewed every three years. Registration of any handgun will assume an additional one time fee of $15.00

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_the_United_States_(by_state)

So let me get this straight....

To practice my legal 2nd Amendment right, I have to:

- Take a class teaching me how to use my right
- Get a background check, WHICH WILL REQUIRE AN ID
- Pay the Chicago gov't $100 for a PERMIT that ALLOWS me to practice my RIGHT?

Yet, it's racist to ask someone to present a picture ID to practice their right to vote?

Yup. It's not Dems fault PUBS refuse to pass a good work/ss ID card. Picture ID will hurt blacks and Hispanics much worse, so statistically, yes it is. PLUS, to REGISTER takes every ID we have, and anyway there is NO actual problem with people trying to vote illegally. All total PUBCRAPPE to stop Dem voters....
If picture ID's hurt minorities they need to get some education and fix the problem. Dimwits only care because it is a race issue with the idiots.

Yet, it's racist to ask someone to present a picture ID to practice their right to vote?

Yup. It's not Dems fault PUBS refuse to pass a good work/ss ID card. Picture ID will hurt blacks and Hispanics much worse, so statistically, yes it is. PLUS, to REGISTER takes every ID we have, and anyway there is NO actual problem with people trying to vote illegally. All total PUBCRAPPE to stop Dem voters....

Did you just make a racially motivated profile/assumption? You biggot.

I dont think blacks and hispanics are any less capable of having an ID as anyone else. They are just as capable as anyone, why would it hurt them?

WHAT exactly makes YOU assume blacks and hispanics are so incapable that they cant even find a way to get a simple ID card?
Look at his posts, they give you a clue, he can't write.

Notice he refused to answer the question "Are all rights created equal?"

I really don't think so. But if it were, it would only be because the Democrat leaders of most large cities are not reporting the 'real' crime stats. You know....kinda like the Obama administration doesn't report the 'real' unemployment numbers.

Violent crime is at its lowest level in 60 years.

I really don't think so. But if it were, it would only be because the Democrat leaders of most large cities are not reporting the 'real' crime stats. You know....kinda like the Obama administration doesn't report the 'real' unemployment numbers.

Or how you guys don't say how you really feel about Obama.

focus.gif

Or how you guys don't say how you really feel about Obama.

If picture ID's hurt minorities they need to get some education and fix the problem. Dimwits only care because it is a race issue with the idiots.

You think this is a new idea by the justice dept, dupe?

Forum List

Back