Here is your typical Obama Supporter

Yup, only chance you have a getting a girl like that is actually trying to fuck the drawing.

You fucking idiot.

See, now I am just going to make you my fucking little bitch on every post that I see by you.

You fucking flaming fag.

Actually, I've had several girlfriends who DID look very similar to that. The latest one was a 26 yr old named Mandy.

Go back to puffing penises colon jouster.

Yeah, well just because you named the girl on your virtual sims game Mandy doesn't count as real life encounters

You fucking freak of nature

But I'm giving you the answer..IT'S THE PERSON WHO CAN'T SEE PAST THE COLOR.

It's not racist to criticize what a black person says if you don't agree with them, or you think it's reprepsentative of a problem. It would be racist if you said you had a problem with them BECAUSE THEY'RE BLACK.

You are the one who can't seem to get past the fact that the person is black.

Sinking in yet? Do you get it? We get to argue with people..yes, even black people...and just because a person argues with a black person or uses a black person as an example of a problem does not make that person racist.

When are you going to get it through your thick skull that you are the one with the problem? They aren't your pets, for God's sakes. Stop acting so fucking condescending.

But I'm giving you the answer..IT'S THE PERSON WHO CAN'T SEE PAST THE COLOR.

It's not racist to criticize what a black person says if you don't agree with them, or you think it's reprepsentative of a problem. It would be racist if you said you had a problem with them BECAUSE THEY'RE BLACK.

You are the one who can't seem to get past the fact that the person is black.

Sinking in yet? Do you get it? We get to argue with people..yes, even black people...and just because a person argues with a black person or uses a black person as an example of a problem does not make that person racist.

When are you going to get it through your thick skull that you are the one with the problem? They aren't your pets, for God's sakes. Stop acting so fucking condescending.

That person could have been purple...I could care less the color of someone's skin. But to think that you will be hitting the welfare lottery anyday now...is proof once again that these people are drinking kool-aid!!

Jones was a voracious reader as a child, studying Joseph Stalin, Karl Marx, Mahatma Gandhi and Adolf Hitler.[6] He studied each carefully, noting their strengths and weaknesses.[6] After Jones' parents separated, he moved with his mother to Richmond, Indiana.[7] Jones graduated from Richmond High School early and with honors in the winter of 1948-49.[8]​

Don't have a video game you pimply prick. I work as a bartender at a biker bar.

haha, well that explains where you come up with all your colorful insults.

I like pimply prick. Nice one, your intelligence is bar none in it's own realm.

I mean if I harnested your brain capabilities and converted it to fire...I may have enough to burn toast

haha, well that explains where you come up with all your colorful insults.

I like pimply prick. Nice one, your intelligence is bar none in it's own realm.

I mean if I harnested your brain capabilities and converted it to fire...I may have enough to burn toast

If I "harnested" your spelling, wouldn't have enough to power a piss ant's scooter around the inside of a Cheerio.

I know you wouldn't, because you're gay. THank goodness. THat's a huge relief to any woman who has ever come into contact with you, I'm sure.

Too bad you'll never find out Always A Bitch. I wouldn't fuck you for practice.

Biker,

You are about as entertaining as a child's inflatable punching toy. You bop it, it springs back, you bop it again and you forget it ever existed. It slowly deflates in an unused corner, then one day you throw it away. Afterall, Genius does what it must, talent does what it can, and you had best do what you're told, you dyslexic lobotomy patient

Biker,

You are about as entertaining as a child's inflatable punching toy. You bop it, it springs back, you bop it again and you forget it ever existed. It slowly deflates in an unused corner, then one day you throw it away. Afterall, Genius does what it must, talent does what it can, and you had best do what you're told, you dyslexic lobotomy patient

I'm not the one that has trouble spelling Asscrew, you are.

By the way, how's the electro shock therapy going?

Mind explaining to me what a "Asscrew" is?

Do you just make words up in that pea size brain of yours that you think sound funny?

Yeah, right. Don't DARE challenge anything a black says, no matter how insane.

She's talking about the government seeing to it her needs are taken care of. That's the problem. You guys are the ones with the race issues, apparently.

Perhaps the reporter, God forbid, did some reporting and asked her what she meant. But the reporter is probably afraid of being called a racist.

It's the Obama Zombie Cult!

obama_supporters.jpg

Forum List

Back