Here is your typical Obama Supporter

Yeah, well, when you can point out how they broke it that has nothing to do with a democratic congress, I'll give you a cookie.

That's a weird sentence but hopefully you know what I mean. Lefties are blaming Bush for things the dems actually did.

It's so, so old.

We're gonna need one, especially after the way that Bush Jr. and Cheney have broke this country.

"have broken this country"

"Have broke" this country makes you sound like a fucking idiot, but then again I guess that is what you are going for.

Wow, it's fun to get on posters for every single grammatical and spelling error like you do.

Thanks!

Riiiight........and Clinton was the one that started the ball rolling right?

When Clinton left, we had a surplus. Took Bush Jr. only 1 term to put us in a serious deficit. 2004-2008, he's only kept digging us deeper.

Remember.......Congress (which was Republican controlled for the first 6 years of the Bush admin), only CREATES the laws, they aren't actually enacted until signed by the President.

Go ahead.....tell me again how much of the Dems fault it is.

That's a weird sentence but hopefully you know what I mean. Lefties are blaming Bush for things the dems actually did.

It's so, so old.

Lol..Bush is blamed for so many things regardless of politics...

Such as:

natural disasters
global warming
the crusades
who wins on american idol
hemroids

it goes on..

When Clinton left, we had a surplus. Took Bush Jr. only 1 term to put us in a serious deficit. 2004-2008, he's only kept digging us deeper.

Remember.......Congress (which was Republican controlled for the first 6 years of the Bush admin), only CREATES the laws, they aren't actually enacted until signed by the President.

The Myth of the Clinton Surplus
Clinton?s $3 Trillion Raid on Social Security -- FreedomWorks.org

easy to balance your own budget when you rob peter to pay paul

So Sailor...will you be standing on the Gas Line or the Mortgage Line on Tuesday? :)

sailor.jpg

Shit.....if there's a chick like that saying hello Sailor, I'll be in whatever line they want me to be in!

I'd even be in a line to shake Bush Jr.'s hand, and I hate that fucker!

Yup, only chance you have a getting a girl like that is actually trying to fuck the drawing.

You fucking idiot.

See, now I am just going to make you my fucking little bitch on every post that I see by you.

You fucking flaming fag.

It's not even worth arguing. Since she is black, it is impossible for her to mean what she actualy said.

If she meant oppurtunity, she could have said 1000 different things.

With obama as president, he will lift the economy to the point where I won't have to struggle as much for putting gas in my car or paying my mortgage.

What did she say?

I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage or putting gas in my car

See the difference?
I've seen some racists here, but you are the winner. Too bad RGS didn't include you on his poll.

Ok Ravi..here's the scenario:

One person criticizes a black person for what they say.

Another person comes along and says that if anyone criticizes the black person for anything, it's because that person is black.

You tell me, which of those is the racist?

It's not hard.

Forum List

Back