Here is your typical Obama Supporter

Typical? You mean black?

If that were the "typical" supporter, he wouldn't be ahead in the polls. Good spam, though.

Of course, we could post a video of an old white man and say it's a typical mccain voter, couldn't we?

From the video:

"I won't have to worry about putting gas in my tank, I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage."

One more vote bought and paid for with yours and my tax dollars.

had nothing to do with her being black you morons, it was what she said.

I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage, or putting gas in my tank

people think Obama is just going to give away a debit card

If Obama is elected he's gonna have some "splainin to do". :D

Last edited:

you're an idiot. of course you take it to mean she's looking for a handout instead of what she really means which is that under Obama's administration money won't be so tight and therefore her worries will be less.

I was just at an Obama rally today...it was fantastic! such an amazing crowd. So diverse and enthusiastic. No hate, fear or mud slinging. Just people inspired by the hope of a better tomorrow.

it must be so depressing to be backing a candidate who only has fear and anger on his side. All McCain talks about in his rally's is Obama and how scarey he is. How bad he is for this country. he never talks about what HE will do. no ideas of his own because his ideas are Bush's ideas so he doesn't even need to think of anything new.

Obama spoke about the hope of this country. The possibility of what we CAN be AGAIN. He didn't try to divide us and make us hate John McCain or fear him. He said that we're all Americans and we all love this country.

Come November 5th John McCain is going to be left with nothing....not his honor, not his integrity and possibly not even his Senate seat when he comes up for reelection. That would be the best justice of all. Both Sarah Palin and John McCain losing re-election when the time comes. :eusa_pray:

she meant opportunity, freak, not handouts.

oooh...scawy black people.... oooooh....

retards.

Yeah, right. Don't DARE challenge anything a black says, no matter how insane.

She's talking about the government seeing to it her needs are taken care of. That's the problem. You guys are the ones with the race issues, apparently.

It's not even worth arguing. Since she is black, it is impossible for her to mean what she actualy said.

If she meant oppurtunity, she could have said 1000 different things.

With obama as president, he will lift the economy to the point where I won't have to struggle as much for putting gas in my car or paying my mortgage.

What did she say?

I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage or putting gas in my car

See the difference?

What's important is that there is a candidate out there today that people are waiting hours to watch speak for minutes. They're braving insane weather conditions to see this guy speak. Records are being broken EVERYWHERE there's early voting.

This is going to be a historic election, with well over 120 million people voting. 10 years ago, we were lucky if we could get half that.

This is a great time to be an American, whether a blue or a red stater!

When he is innagurated this January, you can expect to see between 1 and 2 million people lined up to watch his innaguration speech in Washington.

Wow, I just read what everyone else "thought" lol. And they called you a moron??

Apparently Andrew, Obama supporters just dont' hear certain things that we can lol

It's that "thing" ...that missing gene we keep wondering about that we dont' have. WE CAN HEAR!!!!!

What's important is that there is a candidate out there today that people are waiting hours to watch speak for minutes. They're braving insane weather conditions to see this guy speak. Records are being broken EVERYWHERE there's early voting.

This is going to be a historic election, with well over 120 million people voting. 10 years ago, we were lucky if we could get half that.

This is a great time to be an American, whether a blue or a red stater!

When he is innagurated this January, you can expect to see between 1 and 2 million people lined up to watch his innaguration speech in Washington.

Yes. Because they're FANATICS. Just like the loons on this board who support him.

Yes. Because they're FANATICS. Just like the loons on this board who support him.

You know, If I actually thought someone was gonna fill my car up with gas and pay my mortgage, I might wait in line with 20,000 other people too!

Unbelievable.

THat's what people thought when they took out those ridiculous home loans they could never in a million years pay off.

And look where it got them.

Forum List

Back