Here Is What's Required To VOTE In Arizona....

I've never gotten how the following list of ID forms is difficult

I've never gotten why anyone thinks they should be necessary to vote.

So you'd prefer anybody from anywhere voting as many times as they can? If that were the case here, Arizona would have been ceded back to Mehico in the 90's. :cuckoo:
What made you think I'd prefer anybody from anywhere voting as many times as they can?......as for Arizona, they have one good thing. Spring training for the Giants, as for the rest, Mexico could have it.

Oh! and the Grand Canyon we'd get to keep.

:fu: ....................................... :asshole: :lmao:

We don't use electronic balloting so the Rats can't rig the Diebolds here....you have to use the felt pen to draw a line between two arrows here. Listed below are the rules of the road...oh, and they're also checking signatures.

Proof of Identification at the Polls

x0scwi.gif

Unless you vote by mail of course.

I was just reading an article that in Colorado, Democrats are refusing to allow the Republicans to monitor the mail-in ballots, verifying the signatures and such.

I wonder why?
==========
i lived in CO. for 15years......., i know why !

FRAUD !

went and voted tonight, and OH MY GOD, they asked to see my ID. We don't even have Voter ID laws here, but the old bats working the poll booths are deaf and blind so they asked to see my ID. I was so PISSED. Who do they think they are? It added 20 seconds to my voting time having to pull my wallet out and show them my ID. I am still livid.

by the way , tonight was the first time I've ever got to vote in person. Every other time I've lived somewhere away from home and did the whole absentee ballot thing.

I voted today...and no one asked for any ID.

I was sooo pissed.

Who do they think they are!

After all, I have been voting my entire life without showing ID- how dare they not demand it today!

First you said I had it in for only Mexicans, then you changed it to all Hispanics because you were forced to bend on your race-baiting rant.
Nope. Witness, the post of a bigot:

Yup, Mexicans are so honest,......they're so honest.

When I was in the Navy, stationed at San Diego, I was a welder. I would string my welding cables thru the passageways from the welder to the job site. I can't count how many times Hispanic yardworkers disconnected my leads and began hauling them off, sometimes when I was in the middle of a weld. Never had that problem in Japan. They were honest to a fault. It was the Mexicans we had to look out for. I guess it's a product of living where you had to steal sometimes to eat.

I knew a lot of Hispanics but never one who was dishonest.

Not saying they don't exist. Bad people come in all colors. But, Hispanics are some of the best people I knew then and still know now.
Good God!!!

Why don't you just tongue the next Hispanic's asshole the next time you see him.

We wouldn't want to get in your way.

went and voted tonight, and OH MY GOD, they asked to see my ID. We don't even have Voter ID laws here, but the old bats working the poll booths are deaf and blind so they asked to see my ID. I was so PISSED. Who do they think they are? It added 20 seconds to my voting time having to pull my wallet out and show them my ID. I am still livid.

by the way , tonight was the first time I've ever got to vote in person. Every other time I've lived somewhere away from home and did the whole absentee ballot thing.

I voted today...and no one asked for any ID.

I was sooo pissed.

Who do they think they are!

After all, I have been voting my entire life without showing ID- how dare they not demand it today!
You must vote in a Blue State.

First you said I had it in for only Mexicans, then you changed it to all Hispanics because you were forced to bend on your race-baiting rant.

When I was in the Navy, stationed at San Diego, I was a welder. I would string my welding cables thru the passageways from the welder to the job site. I can't count how many times Hispanic yardworkers disconnected my leads and began hauling them off, sometimes when I was in the middle of a weld. Never had that problem in Japan. They were honest to a fault. It was the Mexicans we had to look out for. I guess it's a product of living where you had to steal sometimes to eat.

Not saying they don't exist. Bad people come in all colors. But, Hispanics are some of the best people I knew then and still know now.
Good God!!!

Why don't you just tongue the next Hispanic's asshole the next time you see him.

Sorry, I don't like waiting in line, especially in a line of Democrats waiting to toss the Hispanic community's salad.

Good God!!!

Sorry, I don't like waiting in line, especially in a line of Democrats waiting to toss the Hispanic community's salad.

So you would be tonguing some Hispanic if only there wasn't a line........

Well thanks for sharing.....

Good God!!!

So you would be tonguing some Hispanic if only there wasn't a line........

Well thanks for sharing.....

Nope, you can have all of the ass you want.

No need to share.

:bye1:

Doesn't sound like they "beat" American laws. It sounds like Phoenix poll watchers simply hand out ballots to anyone who wants one. Once again, I think that I see where the problem up there is....

I see; so you don't think a person who's entered the country illegally has beat any American laws? :rolleyes-41:

Or the fact that they conspired to enter without a visa is a felony.

Or the fact they are avoiding income taxes which is another felony.

Or the fact they are sending US currency back to a foreign country obtained from proceeds from an illicit operation, a felony.

Or the fact that many of them are working under a false SS number which is a felony.

Or the fact they are obtaining work, housing, and welfare benefits under an assumed identity which is a felony.

So I guess you have no problem with them voting either, also a felony.

Poor little Wobbly.....had to give it up without lube and got his pooper chapped. :itsok:
Heh you might as well type "I'm a closet gay trying to overcompensate" since that is how most people read posts from internet tough guys like you where 90% of posts are gay insults.

We don't use electronic balloting so the Rats can't rig the Diebolds here....you have to use the felt pen to draw a line between two arrows here. Listed below are the rules of the road...oh, and they're also checking signatures.

Proof of Identification at the Polls

x0scwi.gif
Yup. Same in my county in Florida.

A black sharpie and the ability to fill in a space.

They do check your drivers licence and scan it to make sure the address is what they have listed and the picture is really you.

They need to do away with those voting machines. Good God. Anybody can use a sharpie and fill in a space.

You then take your ballot up and put in the machine. Done. No muss. No fuss and you've voted.

Forum List

Back