Here is what liberals have done

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
screenshot_302.png

Congrats, scum.

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Here's what DOPers elected after Dubya! You should order one.

Douche-_LAMEDuck-nose.jpg

Your rewards will be less. As I never knew it was possible, to be worse than Dubya.
Will it be Iran or NK we invade? Or both? I say go steal the Iran oil. Like Iraq.

What can I say? White people just love mass killings :dunno:

White liberals sure do.
Huh? You really need to get together with your community leaders and condemn white mass murder. Your silence is deafening.

What “community leaders”?

I’ve been pretty vocal about condemning murderous thugs, and keeping violent and dangerous people locked up. This little atheist bitch should had been locked up for a long time for an assault on his wife and infant child. Instead he was allowed to run around threatening his wife’s family, and go on a killing spree.

The problem with liberals is not that they want to take guns away from the guy who did the shooting.

The problem with liberals is that they want to take guns away from the guy who STOPPED the shooting as well.

[
Instead he was allowed to run around threatening his wife’s family, and go on a killing spree.
^
The problem with liberals is not that they want to take guns away from the guy who did the shooting.

The problem with liberals is that they want to take guns away from the guy who STOPPED the shooting as well.
Fun fact: liberals don't want to take the guns away from the guy who STOPPED the shooting

Forum List

Back