Here is today's GOP, folks

Democrats didn't slobber all over law enforcement.
No a lot of them wanted almost no law enforcement. A lot tend to believe that jail for criminals is wrong. But I guess thinking that laws should be enforced is slobbering all over is alright

I could not find any Democratic primaries where the audience cheered the arrests even before they knew what the arrests were for. So I can't make a comparison.
Could not or were not willing to even try? But of course a room full of democrates would be screaming to defund the police because they had the audacity to arrest a democrat

Could not or were not willing to even try? But of course a room full of democrates would be screaming to defund the police because they had the audacity to arrest a democrat
I could even find an instance where 2/3 of the Democratic field has been arrested, let alone being cheered by their constituents for it. Maybe you can find something?

I could even find an instance where 2/3 of the Democratic field has been arrested, let alone being cheered by their constituents for it. Maybe you can find something?
I am not the one that was trying to make some major deal out of some instance but hey I understand that you were hoping to make some political points with your fan base

Forum List

Back