Here is a list of the 12 worst CEOs and in abusing animals for reseach.

It is really more of a question as to where you fit on the food chain.

Education makes a difference, so does your paycheck!

13598878761434805453.GIF

As the smarter beings, humans are responsible for most things on the planet. Animals are just as important as humans. To not believe so would make you expendable.
Pretty naive but I expected as much from some playground pig tail puller. Here's something you haven't learned yet, your rose colored world view won't like it, but ultimately we're all expendable, even presidents, popes and prime ministers. Having education is one thing, being able to appropriately apply it is another, obviously you're impressed with letters and titles..........
Now if you'd had said you earned a degree in Arts and Sciences, with a masters in one or more of the sciences field, and actually knew something about humanity and the human condition, I might have been impressed but MBAs are a dime a dozen, hell my cat could get an MBA these days.
You're view about education and earnings is an old argument that is myopic and other than an attempt by you to apply the puerile false comparison as a playground taunt.
You want to impress me Sparky? Loose it all, rebuild, loose all of that again and rebuild then do it again, all while you're trying to build up a business.
The ability to keep driving through failure to achieve ultimate success is a sign of character, something you don't appear to have as you collect a paycheck.

I am walking along the Rio Grande River on the border with Mexico. An illegal immigrant, and any Golden Retriever are drowning. I can only save one of the, which one do you think I would save?

You do realize that I wrote off your drivel a long long time ago. Degrees, titles, or paychecks are all ways of keeping the score in the game of life. It sounds to me as though you did not perform well in this game. I am living beyond any expectations I had for myself before age 35. Good health, happy wife, amazing dog, home paid for, and enough in the bank to pay for the little dry cleaning store I want to retire in before age 40. What more could I want?
Then you have no clue what life is all about. Hopefully one day you will learn before it destroys you.
Oh and you can think what ya want about me, you're making wrong guesses, simply to make yourself feel superior.......... that's what emotionally and mentally stable people call pathetic. :thup:

13598878761434805453.GIF

As the smarter beings, humans are responsible for most things on the planet. Animals are just as important as humans. To not believe so would make you expendable.
Pretty naive but I expected as much from some playground pig tail puller. Here's something you haven't learned yet, your rose colored world view won't like it, but ultimately we're all expendable, even presidents, popes and prime ministers. Having education is one thing, being able to appropriately apply it is another, obviously you're impressed with letters and titles..........
Now if you'd had said you earned a degree in Arts and Sciences, with a masters in one or more of the sciences field, and actually knew something about humanity and the human condition, I might have been impressed but MBAs are a dime a dozen, hell my cat could get an MBA these days.
You're view about education and earnings is an old argument that is myopic and other than an attempt by you to apply the puerile false comparison as a playground taunt.
You want to impress me Sparky? Loose it all, rebuild, loose all of that again and rebuild then do it again, all while you're trying to build up a business.
The ability to keep driving through failure to achieve ultimate success is a sign of character, something you don't appear to have as you collect a paycheck.

I am walking along the Rio Grande River on the border with Mexico. An illegal immigrant, and any Golden Retriever are drowning. I can only save one of the, which one do you think I would save?

You do realize that I wrote off your drivel a long long time ago. Degrees, titles, or paychecks are all ways of keeping the score in the game of life. It sounds to me as though you did not perform well in this game. I am living beyond any expectations I had for myself before age 35. Good health, happy wife, amazing dog, home paid for, and enough in the bank to pay for the little dry cleaning store I want to retire in before age 40. What more could I want?

Dude,thats really not all that impressive these days.
Offshore rig workers can make that much.

There is a simple solution to end animal testing for cosmetics. Just give cosmetics companies blanket immunity for when untested cosmetics cause reactions in people, and they will never have to test on animals again.

About cosmetics and household products, you are 100% correct. Animal testing on consumer products is done for only one reason - to mitigate financial loss in the inevitable case of misuse and lawsuits. In no way, are tests like the Draize Eye Irritancy test or the LD-50 designed to actually protect anyone from harm.

About drugs and medical procedures, its only slightly different. There is no way anyone is dumb enough to believe that mice are just small hairy humans and if you read the news reports about the latest "breakthrough", you will always find some mention of the fact that the results cannot be extrapolated to humans and that more testing is needed. Then, you never hear of that breakthrough again. The reason for that is simple - its a publish or perish world and getting your "breakthrough" published is how you get grant money for next year's "basic model" research.

For those who fall for the same old tired line - "what's it gonna be, your baby or your dog?" - you and your baby are experimented on every single time to see a doctor. If you doubt that, read the list of precautions, contraindications an possible side effects in the drug insert or the release you sign before any surgical procedure.

Its well documented that the use of animals has slowed medical research and usually leads to incorrect conclusions. But, as usual, money takes precedence over human lives.

Then you have no clue what life is all about. Hopefully one day you will learn before it destroys you.
Oh and you can think what ya want about me, you're making wrong guesses, simply to make yourself feel superior.......... that's what emotionally and mentally stable people call pathetic. :thup:

Let me put it to you this way. Frankly, I am not impressed with what you have to say or your lack of fact/links to support it. Almost anyone has a better life than someone whose life foundation is "so-called friends" on a message board. There are all kinds of excuses given by those who are too lazy to build a happy life. If the shoe fits............

giphy.gif

Let me put it to you this way. Frankly, I am not impressed with what you have to say or your lack of fact/links to support it. Almost anyone has a better life than someone whose life foundation is "so-called friends" on a message board. There are all kinds of excuses given by those who are too lazy to build a happy life. If the shoe fits............

giphy.gif
Whatever you say Khan....... :lmao:

Fine, you need to test a cure for cancer on an animal, I can understand that. But to abuse animals so you can manufacture a new shade of eye liner?

Please remember these names, so you can boycott their products.

First off, using animals for any sort of testing, medical or otherwise, is unethical.
Secondly, the effects of medicines (or diseases) practiced on animals vastly differs from the effects on humans.

Animal Testing Why it is morally offensive

Why It rsquo s Wrong to Experiment and Test on Animals
11 Facts About Animal Testing DoSomething.org America s largest organization for youth volunteering opportunities with 2 500 000 members and counting

Animal testing - the facts

Animal Testing Is Bad Science Point Counterpoint Animals Used for Experimentation The Issues PETA

Well posted Darlene. Problem is we have all these uneducated people who think humans are the MASTERS OF THE PLANET and EVERYTHING is here to serve them. Thinking people know that we are the stewards of planet Earth, and it is out job to assist nature in areas where humans have disrupted natural order. In other words, "Right, hunters need to kill animals to survive because we have no meat departments in grocery stores."

modern-sporting-rifle.jpg

We need to get these children off the playground.

Forum List

Back