Here Are The 17 Specific ‘Inaccuracies And Omissions’ In The FBI’s FISA Warrants Against Carter Page

Well gals, you have your blob, his pet dog Barr and a limitless budget...they can investigate to their heart’s content?

who/what will you blame when nothing happens?

But no bias in the investigation according to the blob’s DOJ
Ok no bias fine I will accept that finding but do the mulptile fuck ups by the FBI put your mind at ease? Do you have confidence and faith in the FBI not to repeat these screw ups again maybe this time maybe against Trumps 2020 opponet? This report might show no bias but the way the FBI handeled all this should concern everyone regardless of which parrty they support.

no worries at all.

I support law enforcement unlike the blob supporters
So you support law enforcement even when it screws up as much as the FBI did here ok fine that is good to know and it's good to know they will still have your full unwavering support if they make the same type of screw ups with a Democrat Presidential candidates campaign. Please don't forget if God forbid such a thing happens you support them fully.

Well gals, you have your blob, his pet dog Barr and a limitless budget...they can investigate to their heart’s content?

They will do what you and those like you did when the Mueller report came out pretend it didn't happen just like you will do when your impeachment delusion dies in the Senate.

Ok no bias fine I will accept that finding but do the mulptile fuck ups by the FBI put your mind at ease? Do you have confidence and faith in the FBI not to repeat these screw ups again maybe this time maybe against Trumps 2020 opponet? This report might show no bias but the way the FBI handeled all this should concern everyone regardless of which parrty they support.

no worries at all.

So you support law enforcement even when it screws up as much as the FBI did here ok fine that is good to know and it's good to know they will still have your full unwavering support if they make the same type of screw ups with a Democrat Presidential candidates campaign. Please don't forget if God forbid such a thing happens you support them fully.

ok

no worries at all.

ok
We will see it will be minor shock if you can actually do it.

They will do what you and those like you did when the Mueller report came out pretend it didn't happen just like you will do when your impeachment delusion dies in the Senate.

impeachment and removal from office are two different things.

you sound really frustrated.

no worries at all.

ok

ok?

Wow you can tell how I sound through typing even though I'm using periods and question marks not exclamtion points. Liberals are really good at knowing things they don't actually know.

no worries at all.

ok

ok?
If you are going to use a question mark at the end there should actually be a question just saying.

Wow you can tell how I sound through typing even though I'm using periods and question marks not exclamtion points. Liberals are really good at knowing things they don't actually know.

Your frustration is vivid. Isn’t Hillary supposed to be in jail already? BWAHAHAHAHAHA:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

no worries at all.

ok

ok?
If you are going to use a question mark at the end there should actually be a question just saying.

no?

Your frustration is vivid. Isn’t Hillary supposed to be in jail already? BWAHAHAHAHAHA:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
I have not brought Hillary up.

ok

ok?

no?
Yes.

Didn’t say you did. Wasn’t your blob going to lock her up? Again, your frustration with the blob is vivid.

Hmmm

The Woods Procedures

“Under the Woods procedures, each and every fact presented in an FBI request to electronically spy on a U.S. citizen must be thoroughly vetted for accuracy, and presented to the court only if verified.”

Why didn’t the FBI do this?

Didn’t say you did. Wasn’t your blob going to lock her up? Again, your frustration with the blob is vivid.
The only one showing frustration is you because you can’t actually say anything to get me angry or frustrated much like the witnesses in the impeachment stuff your projecting and making presumptions.

Lets again review what our fuckface POTUS said was going on VS what his DOJ Inspector General actually found after a year and half long investigation:

_95203690_tapp.jpg

trumpreport.jpg

Last edited:

The only one showing frustration is you because you can’t actually say anything to get me angry or frustrated much like the witnesses in the impeachment stuff your projecting and making presumptions.

Sure...

Sure...
Admitting the truth is the first step well done.

Forum List

Back