Here Are The 17 Specific ‘Inaccuracies And Omissions’ In The FBI’s FISA Warrants Against Carter Page

Your frustration is vivid. Isn’t Hillary supposed to be in jail already? BWAHAHAHAHAHA:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
I have not brought Hillary up.

Didn’t say you did. Wasn’t your blob going to lock her up? Again, your frustration with the blob is vivid.
The only one showing frustration is you because you can’t actually say anything to get me angry or frustrated much like the witnesses in the impeachment stuff your projecting and making presumptions.

Sure...
Admitting the truth is the first step well done.

Let us know when you admit your frustration. Ok?

I have not brought Hillary up.

Didn’t say you did. Wasn’t your blob going to lock her up? Again, your frustration with the blob is vivid.
The only one showing frustration is you because you can’t actually say anything to get me angry or frustrated much like the witnesses in the impeachment stuff your projecting and making presumptions.

Sure...
Admitting the truth is the first step well done.

Let us know when you admit your frustration. Ok?
When I have some I will Hillary is yesterdays news and other than Trump tweets to much in my view he's done everything I could want two Supreme Court Justices very good economy and he drives the left bat shit crazy. So I have a song in heart and smile on face these days.

FISA.jpg

But no bias in the investigation according to the blob’s DOJ
Not sure how they can reconcile that with all they did against Trump and the administration that came out
in the report today.
What's the definition of bias?

prejudice in favor of or against one thing, person, or group compared with another, usually in a way considered to be unfair.

Seems to fit the definition like a glove.

But no bias in the investigation according to the blob’s DOJ
The IG report is the whitewash, and it’s still pretty damning, but the prosecutor with power to bring criminal charges has now said he thinks it’s not damning enough. And the Attorney General seems to agree.

Wasting more taxpayer money.

just like Trey Gowdy did
Says the let’s impeach Trump for this, that anything for 3 years.
Impeachment proceedings have been going for about 10 weeks or so, stupid

upload_2019-12-9_22-37-38.png

Ok no bias fine I will accept that finding but do the mulptile fuck ups by the FBI put your mind at ease?

I don't accept that & neither does Barr or Durham.

You can't alter 302 reports by accident.

You can't alter an email & present it to the FISA judge by accident.

Ok no bias fine I will accept that finding but do the mulptile fuck ups by the FBI put your mind at ease?

I don't accept that & neither does Barr or Durham.

You can't alter 302 reports by accident.

You can't alter an email & present it to the FISA judge by accident.
They might have more information especially Durham he has border powers for his investigation than Horowitz did so we will see but I'm not going to act like the far left did with the Mueller report.

Forum List

Back