Here are important qualifiers needed to determine if Trump actually won in 2020

You're flat out a stupid asshat. There have been zero official investigations by those with the means to uncover fraud in the 2020 election to

this date.

Nobody's investigated a damn thing thus far, and if Biden wanted to bring the country together, that would have happened in 2021.
Oh zero investigations huh? Um okay lol.
So how do you know there was rampant, widespread voter fraud to begin with if that’s the case?

1) Voter fraud is historically statistically very rare. Where is the evidence that it was widespread in 2020?

2) If voter fraud actually is rampant, how much voter fraud comes from Republican voters vs democrat ones? Actual numbers would be needed to rule out voter fraud instances “canceling each other out”.

3) What states did the voter fraud come from? I know that very conveniently republicans think voter fraud came from the swing states. Gee who saw that coming? Okay how about other states? Is rampant in both California and Alabama? Do republicans even care about the latter? Wouldn’t you want to investigate this just in case for the sake of objectivity?

Are you serious? 3 states tried to decertify the election. They did not do that for grins, They had evidence,. I qualifier dead and buried.

Voter fraud was rampant with mail in voting when ballots were sent to everyone in certain states when not even requested. That broke some laws. That was ignored. Another qualifier that is not qualified.

Your last qualifier brings up investigations. Congress was asked to do one of those. They did not. I know why and so does anyone with a brain.

So what you said is laughable like 81 million votes is laughable. 79 electoral votes were stolen.

Are you serious? 3 states tried to decertify the election. They did not do that for grins, They had evidence,. I qualifier dead and buried.

Voter fraud was rampant with mail in voting when ballots were sent to everyone in certain states when not even requested. That broke some laws. That was ignored. Another qualifier that is not qualified.

Your last qualifier brings up investigations. Congress was asked to do one of those. They did not. I know why and so does anyone with a brain.

So what you said is laughable like 81 million votes is laughable. 79 electoral votes were stolen.
Okay just actually explain, with numbers, how Trump won. How did the 7 million deficit happen? Did Trump get a million more votes than Biden? How close was it? Was it razor thin? Did Trump barely win or did he win soundly? Based on what data? And okay the swing states. How many votes did Trump beat Biden? No need to be exact. An estimate would suffice. Give me actual facts.

Oh zero investigations huh? Um okay lol.
So how do you know there was rampant, widespread voter fraud to begin with if that’s the case?
The numbers are not right.

"For Wisconsin overall, the turnout was above 90% of registered voters. Even in a state with same-day registration, such a number seems implausible."

Average American voter turnout is always in the 50s-70s percent organically.

"But Milwaukee’s 84% turnout dwarfs Cleveland’s more believable 51% turnout rate. Like many of the suspect statistical trends evident from last Tuesday, the abnormal factors favoring Biden seem only present in the key swing states that Biden allegedly won."

"
For example, consider that in key Pennsylvania counties of Chester, Cumberland, and Montgomery, Biden bested the Obama election performances by factors of 1.24-1.43 times. For Montgomery County, Obama won this swing county by 59,000 votes in his 2012 re-election.

But in 2020, Biden won Montgomery County by a whopping 131,000 votes, more than twice the prior Obama margin.
"

Yeah, Biden did not get twice as many votes as Obama without some fuckery going on. :nono:

Obama was wildy popular and Biden is meh or less than meh.

Last edited:
Okay just actually explain, with numbers, how Trump won. How did the 7 million deficit happen? Did Trump get a million more votes than Biden? How close was it? Was it razor thin? Did Trump barely win or did he win soundly? Based on what data? And okay the swing states. How many votes did Trump beat Biden? No need to be exact. An estimate would suffice. Give me actual facts.
The swing states were stolen. It was more than obvious.

The numbers are not right.

"For Wisconsin overall, the turnout was above 90% of registered voters. Even in a state with same-day registration, such a number seems implausible."

Average American voter turnout is always in the 50s-70s percent organically.

"But Milwaukee’s 84% turnout dwarfs Cleveland’s more believable 51% turnout rate. Like many of the suspect statistical trends evident from last Tuesday, the abnormal factors favoring Biden seem only present in the key swing states that Biden allegedly won."

"
For example, consider that in key Pennsylvania counties of Chester, Cumberland, and Montgomery, Biden bested the Obama election performances by factors of 1.24-1.43 times. For Montgomery County, Obama won this swing county by 59,000 votes in his 2012 re-election.

But in 2020, Biden won Montgomery County by a whopping 131,000 votes, more than twice the prior Obama margin.
"

Yeah, Biden did not get twice as many votes as Obama without some fuckery going on. :nono:

Obama was wildy popular and Biden is meh or less than meh.

"State data puts that figure at under 90%, but regardless, it is not uncommon for voter turnout to be this high if it is calculated based on the number of registered voters in a state. In fact, using data from KFF, a polling nonprofit, this method puts all 50 states and the District of Columbia at a turnout of more than 83% in the 2020 election, with the majority above 90%. However, many states, including Wisconsin, actually use metrics such as the voting-age population to calculate voter turnout, for a more representative estimate. By that measure, Wisconsin’s 2020 turnout was around 73%".

1) Voter fraud is historically statistically very rare. Where is the evidence that it was widespread in 2020?

2) If voter fraud actually is rampant, how much voter fraud comes from Republican voters vs democrat ones? Actual numbers would be needed to rule out voter fraud instances “canceling each other out”.

3) What states did the voter fraud come from? I know that very conveniently republicans think voter fraud came from the swing states. Gee who saw that coming? Okay how about other states? Is rampant in both California and Alabama? Do republicans even care about the latter? Wouldn’t you want to investigate this just in case for the sake of objectivity?

NY has at least a million fake or questionable ballots and fights against an audit like the Soviets defense of Stalingrad

"State data puts that figure at under 90%, but regardless, it is not uncommon for voter turnout to be this high if it is calculated based on the number of registered voters in a state. In fact, using data from KFF, a polling nonprofit, this method puts all 50 states and the District of Columbia at a turnout of more than 83% in the 2020 election, with the majority above 90%. However, many states, including Wisconsin, actually use metrics such as the voting-age population to calculate voter turnout, for a more representative estimate. By that measure, Wisconsin’s 2020 turnout was around 73%".
Where's your link, brah? You certainly didn't write that your damn self. :rolleyes-41:

No wonder you like Biden, both you motherfuckers like to plagiarize.

This guy is an influencer. He has quite a following. More people will be convinced that those elections had 0 integrity.

See the quotes?
Ah yes! AP, that bastion of MIC warmongering and the source of most propaganda.

I could pick that apart tomorrow, but I ain't doin' it right now, but LOL!

In their own words, moron:

"Biden’s 2020 total vote in Montgomery is reported at 313,000, crushing Obama’s 233,000 take in 2012 – and population growth does not explain the gains, as the county only grew by 22,000 residents during those eight years."

Now, how did Biden do that without fraud?

Alas, I have to let this one go for tonight. Perhaps will revisit tomorrow.

Yeah, I just bet there was record voter turnout alright. For a guy that was nowhere near, not even half as popular as Obama, right?

Kick yourself in the ass, you dumbfuck. They played you and still are playing you, and making you poorer and themselves

richer while doing so.
Seriously?
"

KFF’s data, which relies on numbers from the Census Bureau and so is slightly different from the state’s figures, puts the number of registered voters at a little under 3.4 million, which would be a turnout of 95.93%.

Regardless, there is nothing suspicious about such a high voter turnout using this metric."

If you believe that, you're an absolute moron. For the entire history of America voter turnouts have NEVER been that high,

except in Philadelphia, where Obama honed his cheating process, where it was over 100% of registered voters in

several precincts. (in 2012)

Last edited:
This guy is an influencer. He has quite a following. More people will be convinced that those elections had 0 integrity.

I'm a resurcher.png

Ah yes! AP, that bastion of MIC warmongering and the source of most propaganda.

I could pick that apart tomorrow, but I ain't doin' it right now, but LOL!

In their own words, moron:

"Biden’s 2020 total vote in Montgomery is reported at 313,000, crushing Obama’s 233,000 take in 2012 – and population growth does not explain the gains, as the county only grew by 22,000 residents during those eight years."

Now, how did Biden do that without fraud?

Alas, I have to let this one go for tonight. Perhaps will revisit tomorrow.

Crying Baby Trump.jpg

None of any of this conversation matters.

All of these legal cases, are now about. . . making it illegal to even discuss any other possible outcome, by candidates up for election.

. .. it really comes down to, outlawing the practice of, contesting elections.

From now on, bureaucrats and media personalities will tell you what truth is. . . i.e., instead of letting congress detirmine what the facts are, the way we have done it for a quarter millennia, now we will let un-elected bureaucrats, judges and lawyers, paid & placed by the campaign donations of global corporations, determine what truth and facts are from here on out. . .

ABUSURD.

This is about making the bureaucracy more powerful than voters or candidates, in determining who is put in charge & makes policy.

This is how things work in places like Russia, China, Iran, etc.

iu

Well, that’s all very dramatic, but it has no basis in fact.

Trump was arrested for refusing to accept the results of the election and trying to overturn the election.

He lost and he knows he lost but he’s raising millions of dollars telling you the election was “stolen”.

Well, that’s all very dramatic, but it has no basis in fact.

Trump was arrested for refusing to accept the results of the election and trying to overturn the election.

He lost and he knows he lost but he’s raising millions of dollars telling you the election was “stolen”.
You can not be arrested for not accepting the results of an election.

Forum List

Back