Her Burger Didn't Have Enuff Mayonnaise

Everyone is very angry. Have been for a long time. And each year that goes by, the angrier they get then raise their kids to be just as angry. I long for the more mellow days of when I was a kid and could hide in my tree or ride my back out in the country with nobody around except critters.

:lol: can you hear the voice of the guy using the phone to film? I think he was the only white guy in there.

Shame on her. She had her kids with her? Shameful. And she already insinuated the race card. "No smiles on their faces when she and her party arrived". I can understand that...but I also know what it feels like back there in that hot place with the constant smell of grease, the sweat trickling down your body as you try to beat the fucking timer those places have to see how FAST you serve, plus dealing with assholes like the woman in question.

"No smiles on their faces when she and her party arrived".

yeah, 'cause the she-boons behind the counter when my white ass shows up to order always trip over themselves to be nice.

seriously, I've been behind a black person ordering from a black counterperson, and it's all laughs and jokes. Then I step up and smile and say "hi there." The smile on the black's face falls right off.

"Whatchoo wan'?"

"I'd like a Whopper with cheese meal."

"uh."

Then they don't even say the amount. Just grunt. Then, no "thank you" or "have a good day", just silence, as in, "I can't believe I have to serve your cracker ass."

THEN the black person behind ME steps up. "Hey girl!" And it's all a warm chocolate love-in again.

Really pleasant and nice. Diversity is so wonderful.

Last edited:
So let me get this straight; one halfwit acting the fool represents an entire race, huh?Yeah, man, every Black woman I know goes to Mickey D's just to start some crap. Un-huh, sure they do. Nice racial epethets too: "inner city silverback"? Nice, real nice. And of course, every Black person on the other side of the counter just hates Whites too, right?

You know, I wonder how it is, that I live down here in the South, surrounded by Black people, and I never see any of this? Think maybe it has something to do with walking in, being pleasant, and smiling, rather than having a look on my face that says, "Hurry up with my order there, N*****!"?

I could post a few clips of 'White people behaving badly" but why bother? You have your preconceived opinions anyway, and of course, we all KNOW that's the exception, right? If they're White, one nutty individual; if they'e re Black, typical N*****! Sometimes you bigots make me laugh; other times, you just disgust me. I'm not laughing right now.

Is your "you have your preconceived opinions anyway" a general *you* aimed at a "few" posters or is that a general swiping at anyone that thinks that woman is a complete ass regardless of her skin color?

Just asking.

So let me get this straight; one halfwit acting the fool represents an entire race, huh?Yeah, man, every Black woman I know goes to Mickey D's just to start some crap. Un-huh, sure they do. Nice racial epethets too: "inner city silverback"? Nice, real nice. And of course, every Black person on the other side of the counter just hates Whites too, right?

You know, I wonder how it is, that I live down here in the South, surrounded by Black people, and I never see any of this? Think maybe it has something to do with walking in, being pleasant, and smiling, rather than having a look on my face that says, "Hurry up with my order there, N*****!"?

I could post a few clips of 'White people behaving badly" but why bother? You have your preconceived opinions anyway, and of course, we all KNOW that's the exception, right? If they're White, one nutty individual; if they'e re Black, typical N*****! Sometimes you bigots make me laugh; other times, you just disgust me. I'm not laughing right now.

I don't care if she was black, white, brown or purple. There are imbeciles in all races.

I just want to know if her idiotic display resulted in her getting more mayo on her burger. If she did, it might have made the charges and the ride in the police car worth it. She would have proved her point.

She admittedly said "we tore that place up" like it was something to be proud of. Stick her ass in a body bag and let her do the same thing where race isnt seen and people will STILL think shes an ass and an embarassment to all mothers.

Is your "you have your preconceived opinions anyway" a general *you* aimed at a "few" posters or is that a general swiping at anyone that thinks that woman is a complete ass regardless of her skin color?

Just asking.

Aimed at those attempting to paint this individual as representing an entire race, rather than her sorry individual self. She's an idiot; her skin color is irrelevant.

Last edited:
Nobody is saying that "this individual as representing an entire race", just that this type of behaviour is far more prevalent within this entire race.

I would post about Code Talkers (Buffalo Soldiers) but I dont know if your beef is with just blacks or any race not including white. Care to enlighten me, Tank, so Im clear on whether its just blacks?
Post whatever you like, my beef is with people who commit crime and those that defend them.

I would post about Code Talkers (Buffalo Soldiers) but I dont know if your beef is with just blacks or any race not including white. Care to enlighten me, Tank, so Im clear on whether its just blacks?
Post whatever you like, my beef is with people who commit crime and those that defend them.

But you seem to focus on one particular "people". So I thought Id try to get in your head again and see if your "beef" is with other than black. Ive changed my mind since then. I dont wanna get in your head. I was just askin'. You answered. Thanks. I think.

Forum List

Back