Her Burger Didn't Have Enuff Mayonnaise

Her Burger Didn't Have Enuff Mayonnaise

How do you know that's what started it? There seemed to be a lot of background noise and my ebonics is a bit rusty, so I couldn't say for sure what that was about.

Well then I stand corrected.As part of Obamma's voting base she was well within her rights to react this way.The time where White run,or owned establishments trying to keep the black people down is long over.I think she did a fine job showing as much restraint as she did.

How dare they show her such disrespect. How dare they.....Ummmm Ummmmm Ummmmm.

The only thing separating black people from animals is the sweatclothing we insist they wear when they stand in line at the welfare office or the fast food place.

fat.jpg

Last edited:
youtube.com/watch?v=g1Ajnu705iY

The lady in the video said "that's okay that's what monkeys do"

that's what monkey's do
that's what monkey's do
that's what monkey's do
that's what monkey's do
that's what monkey's do
that's what monkey's do
that's what monkey's do

Shes lucky someone didnt grab a bucket full of hot french fry grease and grease her ass.

For every negative, there is a positive.

Harlem Hellfighters
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/369th_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)

One Medal of Honor and many Distinguished Service Crosses were awarded to members of the regiment. The most celebrated man in the 369th was Pvt. Henry Lincoln Johnson, a former Albany, New York, rail station porter, who earned the nickname "Black Death" for his actions in combat in France. In May 1918 Johnson and Pvt. Needham Roberts fought off a 24-man German patrol, though both were severely wounded. After they expended their ammunition, Roberts used his rifle as a club and Johnson battled with a bolo knife. Johnson was the first American to receive the Croix de Guerre. By the end of the war, 171 members of the 369th were awarded the Legion of Honor

I would post about Code Talkers (Buffalo Soldiers) but I dont know if your beef is with just blacks or any race not including white. Care to enlighten me, Tank, so Im clear on whether its just blacks?

And another one..just for funzies:

Alonzo Mourning stops busy Miami traffic to assist a pedestrian - Ball Don't Lie - NBA Blog - Yahoo! Sports

Mourning's vehicle had been sitting in traffic on the right lane, when he spotted a disabled person sitting in a motorized wheelchair along the curb. Mourning jumped out of his SUV, stood in the road and stopped traffic by raising his long arms, while the wheelchair-bound pedestrian made it to the median. Then, the seven-time NBA All-Star immediately went to the southbound lanes and raised his arms to command stunned drivers to stop. All traffic movement instantly stopped, and the wheelchair safely made it to the other side.
After making sure the citizen was safe on the other side of the road, Mourning lowered his arms and headed to his SUV to the sound of cheering fans, who recognized the 6-foot-10 temporary crossing guard.
ZO.jpg

I worked at a burger king once. I was in the drive thru. And I had a major 'tude, too. I was older than everyone else..including the manager. If mouthy kids from high school got obnoxious in the drivethru line, I would calmly tell them I would not take their order until they showed a bit of respect. I got cussed a lot, but I also snickered at their temper tantrums while being stuck in line between cars, on lunch break from school and instead of food waiting for them at the window they had this woman looking blandly at them.

One day, a guy came storming in, much like the vid Tank showed, screaming at me (the drive thru is very near the counter and I was the only one up front at that moment) that his burger tasted like shit. There was a line of people behind them...you know, that snakelike pattern with the poles? It twisted almost out the door it was so full of people. Anyway...this guy bypasses them all, slams the burger half eaten down on the counter so bits of lettuce and meat and bread and mayo flip in chunks around where he slammed it and repeats numerous times it tastes like shit and wants another RIGHT NOW. I said "well, mister, obviously youve eaten shit before to know what it would actually taste like, right?" whereas the people in the line began to laugh. Which pissed him off even more. So he picks it up and throws it at me. Um. Oops. Wrong person, bubba. But he didnt know that. I didnt say a word, but maybe my black aura flared red for a second..I dunno. Still dont to this day. Or maybe my eyes turned red and horns sprouted unbeknownst to me. But the people in the line? One yelled DUCK! and everyone did cuz I didnt even realize it but I had a whole stack of paper cups for the drinks stacked in front of me within 3 seconds....and I was firing them like missiles at that dudes head. I was also grabbing ice cubes from the bin there under the soda machine and pinging him with them along with empty cups. And I had plenty of ammo, lemme tell ya.

The manager came out and told the customer to leave. I asked a fellow employee to take my place and I went out front to clean up my mess and the customers were dusting themselves off and laughing avoiding stepping on cups and melting ice cubes.

No. I did not get fired. Yes. Id do it again.

Last edited:
Where has personal pride gone??????

And to think......those folks are gonna vote.

Forum List

Back