Hemp....I don't smoke it. But let's make a thread of it's uses. Inform the uninformed.

Why is it potheads always use deceptive ways to legalize thier addiction? It is pathetic. Grow some balls and put legal pot on the ballot you pussies

tapatalk

The many uses of hemp are really overblown. So many pot advocates speak as though hemp is some godsend of a material that can do virtually anything whatsoever. It is not. I don't imagine that you are going to see many hemp products on the market past some novelties and basics like rope no matter what the law does concerning hemp production.

Legalizing hemp and pot have nothing to do with its uses IMHO - it is simply a matter of the government not having a reason to make it illegal - we don't need a reason to be free only a reason to have those freedoms imposed upon.

Bold edited for grammar

You need to educate yourself.

Hemp is not pot. Hemp is not smoked.

Open your mind and do just a smidgen of reading. Facts.

Why is it potheads always use deceptive ways to legalize thier addiction? It is pathetic. Grow some balls and put legal pot on the ballot you pussies

tapatalk

I just wrote that hemp is not pot.

Now I'll put it the other way around:

Pot is not hemp.

Seriously, how do you people get THIS ignorant?

The many uses of hemp are really overblown. So many pot advocates speak as though hemp is some godsend of a material that can do virtually anything whatsoever. It is not. I don't imagine that you are going to see many hemp products on the market past some novelties and basics like rope no matter what the law does concerning hemp production.

Legalizing hemp and pot have nothing to do with its uses IMHO - it is simply a matter of the government not having a reason to make it illegal - we don't need a reason to be free only a reason to have those freedoms imposed upon.

Bold edited for grammar

Got any evidence to support the "overblown" uses of hemp? You can make food, fuel and clothing out of the same plant. It is a plant that does not deplete the soil like cotton. Hemp is less water and pesticide needy than cotton and its fibers are stronger, more absorbent, more durable, and better insulating. Legalizing Hemp could provide an real economic bump to areas, like Tennessee, that could really use it.
The amazing lack of products on the market that use it.

Many here act as though it is some amazing product but zip on over to Holland where nothing is stopping hemp products at all and what do you find?

Almost nothing is made out of hemp.

We are not the only country in the world. Just because it is illegal here does not mean that you would not see production of this wonder material somewhere else. There will be some novelty products and a few useful products out there after the nation comes to its senses BUT hemp is massively overrated by the pot community from my experience.
Growing marijuana is illegal in Holland. So is selling it, but they turn a blind eye to it in coffee shops so that people who smoke it do not come in contact with people selling hard drugs.

tapatalk

I just wrote that hemp is not pot.

Now I'll put it the other way around:

Pot is not hemp.

Seriously, how do you people get THIS ignorant?
It is also not medication or mircle hair growth.

tapatalk

tapatalk
They already have, several states have already voted to legalize or decriminalize.
Do you know why? Because they didn't lie by saying it is for the sick or to make underwater.

tapatalk

Bold edited for grammar

You need to educate yourself.

Hemp is not pot. Hemp is not smoked.

Open your mind and do just a smidgen of reading. Facts.
Perhaps you should learn to read as I never stated hemp and pot were the same. If you don't understand why the 2 are related politically then don't bother wasting time responding - It is YOU that needs to do a little more research then.

Bold edited for grammar

Got any evidence to support the "overblown" uses of hemp? You can make food, fuel and clothing out of the same plant. It is a plant that does not deplete the soil like cotton. Hemp is less water and pesticide needy than cotton and its fibers are stronger, more absorbent, more durable, and better insulating. Legalizing Hemp could provide an real economic bump to areas, like Tennessee, that could really use it.

Many here act as though it is some amazing product but zip on over to Holland where nothing is stopping hemp products at all and what do you find?

We are not the only country in the world. Just because it is illegal here does not mean that you would not see production of this wonder material somewhere else. There will be some novelty products and a few useful products out there after the nation comes to its senses BUT hemp is massively overrated by the pot community from my experience.
Growing marijuana is illegal in Holland. So is selling it, but they turn a blind eye to it in coffee shops so that people who smoke it do not come in contact with people selling hard drugs.
And?

Is HEMP production illegal in Holland? I am pretty sure that there is no legal barriers to hemp production there.

Bold edited for grammar

And?

Is HEMP production illegal in Holland? I am pretty sure that there is no legal barriers to hemp production there.

Bold edited for grammar

And?

Nice deflection.

Bold edited for grammar

And?

Nice deflection.
?
What are you talking about? I didn't deflect shit. We are talking about HEMP. I asked about hemp. You have yet to make a meaningful post in this thread.

And?

Nice deflection.
?
What are you talking about? I didn't deflect shit. We are talking about HEMP. I asked about hemp. You have yet to make a meaningful post in this

And?

Nice deflection.
?
What are you talking about? I didn't deflect shit. We are talking about HEMP. I asked about hemp. You have yet to make a meaningful post in this thread.
You mentioned Holland as if it would be legal. Do your own research.

And?

Nice deflection.
?
Hemp IS legal in Holland. try again.

And?

Nice deflection.
?
Hemp IS legal in Holland. try again.
Marijuana is not.

Forum List

Back