CDZ Helping Rape Victims come forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
First there needs to be consequences for women lying about being raped. Jail time and civil law suits is a good start.

How about jail time for men who lie about not raping people when they actually did so? Civil suits? Let's get the whole picture out there. You don't seem to know that men lie like crazy about these things. Honey, men lie like rugs.

Yes...just ask the Duke Lacrosse team.....

I agree that it was horrendous but I dont [sic] agree with your underlying point that it was a big conspiracy against poor white girls. The media broke the story and has covered it in depth.
Anyway, that being said perhaps you could address the OP>

Your corrupt government, for a time, suppressed coverage of these events, and even put a reporter in prison for covering them. And you cheered it all on. It seems that you only care for alleged rape victims when they are useful for promoting a political agenda that you support.
It’s still being covered up and those who want to discuss it are still being called racists.

Apparently most rapes do not get reported by the victims.

Which means that many rapists are out there and free to carry on with their crimes.

Do you think the culture today is sympthetic to victims or should more be done to help them ?

If so what should, or could , be done ?
What is the definition of a claim of rape that is worth prosecuting?

Game Over.

Making a claim is one thing but proving it is another. It very often comes down to his word against hers.And i think this is part of the reason women wont come forward.

And sometimes when they do come forward, (like say.....Juanita Broderick) they get trashed by a Democrat smear machine. Please note that is not happening here. This woman is being treated with utmost respect by the person she has accused. I find it interesting that the Democrats and the MSM do not afford the same sense of fairness to the accused. This is a political lynching IMO.

Or the ex-girlfriend of Keith Ellison who is now the target of the democrat hate machine....because she says Ellison physically abused her......

Which means that many rapists are out there and free to carry on with their crimes.

Do you think the culture today is sympthetic to victims or should more be done to help them ?

What of when a government knowingly covers up and let’s continue mass gang rapes of children, as what occurred in the UK?

For reporting on facts that your corrupt government tried to cover up. And you openly sided with that corrupt government, and with the child-rape gangs for which that government was covering up. Which puts the lie to any claim that you might make of any sincere concern for rape victims.
Oh dear. Go back and read the OP and then make an on topic comment.
It is on topic.
Covering up rapes and imprisoning with undue haste people reporting on them is unlikely to encourage victims to come forward - which is what your OP is about.

The problem is you don't actually have to have a credible claim just an axe to grind and a lib ear to hear it. I once got arrested for removing Absurd Decorations from my murdered fathers grave placed by the Family of the Murderers family. family had a "friend" on Police Dept and in Prosecutors office who pushed this My beliefs don't allow for Grave decorations But my beliefs werenot allowed to be used in my defense. Liberal Dem judge too!
Making a claim is one thing but proving it is another. It very often comes down to his word against hers.And i think this is part of the reason women wont come forward.
Yeah. Such a crime that evidence is required to convict a man of such a heinous act, isn’t it?

First there needs to be consequences for women lying about being raped. Jail time and civil law suits is a good start.

How about jail time for men who lie about not raping people when they actually did so? Civil suits? Let's get the whole picture out there. You don't seem to know that men lie like crazy about these things. Honey, men lie like rugs.

Yeah like Bill Clinton....Yet, the very same Democrats still consider Bill the rapist as a hero.

The problem is you don't actually have to have a credible claim just an axe to grind and a lib ear to hear it. I once got arrested for removing Absurd Decorations from my murdered fathers grave placed by the Family of the Murderers family. family had a "friend" on Police Dept and in Prosecutors office who pushed this My beliefs don't allow for Grave decorations But my beliefs werenot allowed to be used in my defense. Liberal Dem judge too!
Just think how traumatic it is for a girl to build up the courage to report, only to be told by the authorities she’s a racist and she should just shut up. Huh?
But THAT is an issue you are supremely disinterested in even though it occurs in your very own nation.

Last edited:

Just think how traumatic it is for a girl to build up the courage, only to be told by the authorities she’s a racist and she should just shut up. Huh?
But THAT is an issue you are supremely disinterested in even though it occurs in your very own nation.
Think how traumatic for women who finally get up the nerve to report they've been raped by someone like, say, Clinton...
Who then are faced with a year like we've just had..where a steady progression of leftist paid whores have made false allegations and then been exposed as liars....leading everybody to suspect women who don't report immediately.

The left continues to degrade, victimize, and exploit women.

And the takeaway...if you are assaulted, get your ass to a cop shop or a hospital, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars, and get a rape kit. Treat your body as a crime scene and protect the evidence. Don't take a shower and wait 40 years to cry about it publicly.

In the U.S., Bill Gothard, Institute for Basic Life Principles, Warren Jeffs, churches handing out "purity rings" to young girls. All sexual grooming.

In the U.S., Bill Gothard, Institute for Basic Life Principles, Warren Jeffs, churches handing out "purity rings" to young girls. All sexual grooming.
Yes because it's "grooming" to encourage girls not to have sex until marriage. Let me guess..you think Kavanaugh is uncool because he didn't have sex at 9?

You lesbians are a disgrace to females. Disgusting. I am hopeful that by the time I leave this world, most of you will be locked up in nuthouses where you belong. You're a menace to our children.

"Yes because it's "grooming" to encourage girls not to have sex until marriage."

It just again illustrates how mentally deranged this crowd is, that they think that Purity Rings = Sexual Grooming :uhoh3: Purity Rings are a sign of Abstinence, they ENCOURAGE Abstinence only The Unhinged Left could think that Abstinence is Sexual Grooming.
they think that's "grooming" kids..to encourage them not to have sex when they're underaged.

Fucking freaks. I seriously just want them to die. And that makes me hate them even more, because I don't want to wish death on people.

"they think that's "grooming" kids..to encourage them not to have sex when they're underaged."

And they think it's NOT sexual grooming to subject young children to the unnatural and abnormal LGBTQ Perverts Charter, they think it's NOT sexual grooming to introduce young children - predominantly young boys - to the concepts of Homo sex, that allowing LGBTQ Sexual Perverts into schools to tell young children all about their sordid lifestyles is NOT with the aim of sexually grooming them.

Recognize uncharacteristic and reclusive behavior in your friends. Press the issue until solution. Women who are raped do not act the way they always have after the event, and the signs should be recognizable by friends, even if it seems she just wants to be left alone. Ask the tough questions, it doesn't matter if she thinks you are going overboard, ask them anyway, keep asking and insisting she is not going to get rid of you, until you find the truth.

I'm Not a wizard or an intellect or even very smart accorfing to most people but I taught my "Children" at a very young age if it feels wrong it's wrong tell somebody because there are predators in your midst everyday. Her parents obviously thought sending their child to a private All girls school would prevent them having to have that conversation or admit to themselves it is true. HMMM! Or The young lady was brought up to assume men were going to try thing with her and her status would be enhanced depending on who it was

Padma Lakshmi opens up about her rape: “I'm speaking now because I want us all to fight”

Model and actress Padma Lakshmi opened up about her experience as a survivor of rape in a new op-ed published in the New York Timeson Tuesday. Lakshmi, who hosts the long-running Bravo cooking competition show Top Chef, joins countless other survivors who have shared their own stories amid the recent debate over sexual assault allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh by a former high school acquaintance, Christine Blasey Ford.

In the op-ed, Lakshmi described being raped by a 23-year-old man when she was 16, and said that she waited for years to disclose what had happened. “On Friday, President Trump tweeted that if what Dr. Ford said was true, she would have filed a police report years ago,” Lakshmi wrote.

“But I understand why both women would keep this information to themselves for so many years, without involving the police. For years, I did the same thing. On Friday, I tweeted about what had happened to me so many years ago.”

Lakshmi described the assault, by the man who she had gone on some dates with. While she was sleeping at his apartment after a party, she said, she woke up to him raping her. She did not tell her friends, her family and “certainly not” the police, Lakshmi wrote in the op-ed.

I think that a good start would be to listen to girls like these.
Was this like her brother or something or a friend who she trusted. So she went back to his apartment after a Party. Probably a Party where there was no drinking no dancing (not even square dancing which I find highly arousing I might add) no flirting or innuendos and I just went there to sleep. Okay!

Why is there this difference between male and female if this is actually about "religious" morals? A "sin" that lands one in hell is a "sin" regardless. If non-marital sex is a "sin," you know, the "I'm not married" or "I'm married to someone else than the person I'm having sex with," you've got trouble with the Supreme Being. This is the story among, at least, people who call themselves Christians.

Men and women make mistakes in the choice of a mate. In fact, I would say, that anyone who thinks a lifetime commitment to another person is easy then they should not make any commitments at all and live a single life because anything less than a lifetime commitment is a hollow shell. In short, the commitment is the thing. This thread is about the exact opposite...rape which is a heinous crime. Why would you conflate the two?

Proving someone lied is not easy...especially with a crime that usually has no other witnesses like rape.

But there needs to be a much greater social stigma for rape victims who do not come forward.

Right now, the victims are completely excused by society for not reporting these terrible acts and stopping the scumbags from raping again.
They should be morally condemned for not reporting the crime.

I realize the legal system often makes it tough on women in these cases...but that is no excuse. Rapists often re-offend. And to allow these lowlifes to continue to sexually assaulting women without even trying to stop them is - quite frankly - monumentally selfish.

Ive just woken up and read this thread.
Perhaps a mod could take a look because this is the CDZ and a lot of the crap on here belongs in the flame zone.

Coyote, Flacatenn
As you can see American conservatives are incapable of addressing the topic in good faith.

Conservatives incorrectly perceive Me Too and other efforts to bring awareness to sexual harassment, sexual assault, and rape as being ‘liberal’ and an ‘attack’ on conservative men – when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

Indeed, conservatives have sought to politicize the issue in defense of Trump, a proven sexual predator and sexual abuser, and to attempt to discredit women who come forward.

Why is there this difference between male and female if this is actually about "religious" morals? A "sin" that lands one in hell is a "sin" regardless. If non-marital sex is a "sin," you know, the "I'm not married" or "I'm married to someone else than the person I'm having sex with," you've got trouble with the Supreme Being. This is the story among, at least, people who call themselves Christians.

Men and women make mistakes in the choice of a mate. In fact, I would say, that anyone who thinks a lifetime commitment to another person is easy then they should not make any commitments at all and live a single life because anything less than a lifetime commitment is a hollow shell. In short, the commitment is the thing. This thread is about the exact opposite...rape which is a heinous crime. Why would you conflate the two?

Not conflating. Asking for clarification. This doesn't have anything to do with the choice of a mate.

This "purity" for girls, but not boys, is grooming of female youth to sell their hymens. If "purity" actually had something to do with a Supreme Being, it would apply to everyone, not just one sex. To "sin or not to sin," this is the question. If sexual misconduct is a ticket to the Christian hell, isn't the Christian hell crowded with men?

Go back through the comments and read the ones from guys who think that grabbing women is fun and they are out to get the most sex possible, but who will tell you on the next thread that they are "Christian."

Why commit girls/women to this "holy" stuff when the guys are out chasing women? Why not just tell the girls that if you get caught, you just pull a Swaggart/Vitter? "Jesus has forgiven me" sniff, sniff.

Do take a poll of how many "Christian" men were virgins on their wedding nights so that they could give the gift of their physical "purity" to their brides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back