Help with my Computer Searches!!!!

I'm not sure what time i'll be on once i get home (after dinner probably). But i may be able to give my son the directions you gave me this afternoon and he can work on it for me ahead of time. If not, i'll find you! :) I'm going to try the faster firefox too! I have DSL but i don't pay for the fastest they have - I'm kinda cheap :lol:

PM me if you can use a hand. You may need to create a new search listing as well.

I gave my son your directions when i went home for lunch...he did it and said it worked PERFECTLY!! :clap2: Thanks a bunch! If you were nearby i'd buy ya a beer! :)
Next....the faster Firefox! :)

It's always nice to see a resolution to a DNS resolution issue. :lmao:

I'm hoping someone might be able to help me with the problem i'm having. I'm unable to use the search bar....every time i try i get the error message "404 Not Found". It happened before and my daughters friend fixed it somehow. It has to be someone on my desktop computer because i can search fine on my laptop. Is there maybe a setting that gets changed that i need to look for? It's really irritating!! :eusa_wall:

As far as I can tell, sending an error report has in no way EVER affected the performance of my computer.

I'm hoping someone might be able to help me with the problem i'm having. I'm unable to use the search bar....every time i try i get the error message "404 Not Found". It happened before and my daughters friend fixed it somehow. It has to be someone on my desktop computer because i can search fine on my laptop. Is there maybe a setting that gets changed that i need to look for? It's really irritating!! :eusa_wall:

As far as I can tell, sending an error report has in no way EVER affected the performance of my computer.

This error message never affected the performance of my computer...it was just that i couldn't do any searches by using the search bar. I did what Ropey described and it worked for me...for a day or so and somehow it started all over again. I think i just need to reinstall everything and start over....

Forum List

Back