Help with Dead Music Icons

yea no personal opinions please. I'll pick and choose.

Updated request though: it's hard to find some of these. if you have links to the news reports reporting the breaking stories of their deaths, that'd be greatly appreciated.

i've got hendrix, cobain, tupac, elvis, m. jackson, lennon..........but couldn't find biggie smalls, janis joplin, holly & valens, jim morrison...or others. links to downloads will be greatly appreciated.

the end product is worth the trouble, i promise!!

you need help to spell google?
:eusa_hand:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k1odvp-_bhk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k1odvp-_bhk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Thanks to all those who have helped.

Since you were such selfless Usernames, lol.....I don't know if I should hide the Intro-Track to my album until its release..............or show it to you guys when it's done (Friday-ish).

All it will be is a thunder-rumbling in the background, with the news reports of these persons' deaths and the "knob turning" sound effect between them. I'm picking roughly 15 of them, the more world-famous of the bunch and excluding some of the ones I've no clue who they even are.

I'm then going to look for a female with a professional voice; and create a fake news story about myself dying, and rising from the dead, and that will end with an explosion.........and the intro is complete.

If there's any females on here with a professional news voice, and have the ability to record a message, let me know. You don't need professional recording equipment, I can mess with the sound quality myself and fix it up.

Or......if anyone's local to the Capital District of NY, I can record you if you're not some creep. :)

I also need help with my MySpace page, if someone's a good designer and wants to help. I haven't used it in quite a long time and want to re-begin using it to network my album when it's done. All my photos, etc. are now old.

GT on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads is my myspace in it's current form.

Thanks for the Rep, Zulu, much appreciated.

come on guys and gals, I need a news-voice : ( (see my last post).

Syd Barrett, Roger Waters of Pink Floyd and the founder; Richard Wright??

Simply Brilliant musicians

Forum List

Back