Help me name our two new Pups

Well the wife and I have come to terms with the death of our last Boxer named Katy...see avatar. While we still miss her dearly we can now smile when we see her pics and Her ashes on the mantel.
That means it's time to find a couple more Mini Poopers

We just got on the list of our favorite Boxer breeder for a brother and sister.
Here's a brief look at the pups they sell...
Skylar50-232x266.jpg

IMG_06842-195x280.jpg

Spanky200-242x230.jpg

Bodie_6_wks3-198x233.jpg

Krush_Seven-283x214.jpg

We have till at least early August to come up with names for the new little shits.

At this point it's Bonnie and Clyde or maybe Samson and Delilah.

Any other notorious male female combos y'all can think of?

Always wondered why I love your avatar.

I would go with Skid and Mark.

If I was a fan of Gin i would consider it.
Unfortunately I've had a few bad experiences with gin.

You can't drink bathtub Gin... Nothing but Top Shelf... Only thing about the stuff it makes you want to run neekid and climb trees...
LOL! So true. The "well" gin is so fucking nasty. Gotta stick with Tanqueray with a little 7up and lime.

File:Rangpurgin.jpg - Wikipedia

I only drink Tanqueray No. Ten, my Martini's of course, bizarro you would mix Tanqueray with 7up.

upload_2018-6-7_17-27-4.png

^^^^ That Martini looks nice I could just drink one.

upload_2018-6-7_17-28-37.png

^^^^ That Martini looks nice I could just drink one....I blame Mr. Lucy for this no Martini's until September :(

When Kid E is born, I am taking all my Martini things to the hospital with me and when Kid E is born then Mr. Lucy can mix me a Martini, the staff will allow this I'll bribe them with money or whatever.

You can't drink bathtub Gin... Nothing but Top Shelf... Only thing about the stuff it makes you want to run neekid and climb trees...
LOL! So true. The "well" gin is so fucking nasty. Gotta stick with Tanqueray with a little 7up and lime.

I only drink Tanqueray No. Ten, my Martini's of course, bizarro you would mix Tanqueray with 7up.

View attachment 197103

View attachment 197104

^^^^ That Martini looks nice I could just drink one....I blame Mr. Lucy for this no Martini's until September :(
Just a hint of 7up. Left over from my dorm days.

Well the wife and I have come to terms with the death of our last Boxer named Katy...see avatar. While we still miss her dearly we can now smile when we see her pics and Her ashes on the mantel.
That means it's time to find a couple more Mini Poopers

We just got on the list of our favorite Boxer breeder for a brother and sister.
Here's a brief look at the pups they sell...
Skylar50-232x266.jpg

IMG_06842-195x280.jpg

Spanky200-242x230.jpg

Bodie_6_wks3-198x233.jpg

Krush_Seven-283x214.jpg

We have till at least early August to come up with names for the new little shits.

At this point it's Bonnie and Clyde or maybe Samson and Delilah.

Any other notorious male female combos y'all can think of?
It is very beautiful dogs ... I would say a little French touch:th_yourecute:
nap+jo.jpg

Napoleon and Josephine :thup:

View attachment 197103

View attachment 197104

When Kid E is born, I am taking all my Martini things to the hospital with me and when Kid E is born then Mr. Lucy can mix me a Martini, the staff will allow this I'll bribe them with money or whatever.

Not to get off topic but I am curious . . . when is your due date? You have to be at least 6 months along by now! I feel for you!

View attachment 197103

View attachment 197104

Kid E? That makes 5 kids??? :eek: Terrible teens coming up! :102:

I guess I am kind of weird when it comes to naming my animals. I had a cat named Badooba and I currently have a rabbit named Bunny. I sometimes come up with nicknames for my animals that have nothing to do with their actual names and sometimes they just stick. Lol.

I guess I am kind of weird when it comes to naming my animals. I had a cat named Badooba and I currently have a rabbit named Bunny. I sometimes come up with nicknames for my animals that have nothing to do with their actual names and sometimes they just stick. Lol.

I tend to put a lot of thought into my dogs names......
And then end up calling em Booger and Weasel.

Stinky and Snots. :lol:

Stinky and Snots. :lol:

It's funny how they'll answer to both their real name and the nick name.

View attachment 197103

View attachment 197104

Not to get off topic but I am curious . . . when is your due date? You have to be at least 6 months along by now! I feel for you!

Kid E arrives mid September, a girl so we will have three boys and two girls. I am doing okay so do not worry :)

View attachment 197103

View attachment 197104

Yes and no no teens for some time. Kid A boy aged now 5 years in age, Kid B girl aged now 3 years in age, Kid C and Kid D boys aged now 19 months in age they do not look the same they look different from one another, this is good because I get confused enough as it is without having two kidlets I cannot tell who is who :eusa_doh::smoke:

View attachment 197103

View attachment 197104

Yes and no no teens for some time. Kid A boy aged now 5 years in age, Kid B girl aged now 3 years in age, Kid C and Kid D boys aged now 19 months in age they do not look the same they look different from one another, this is good because I get confused enough as it is without having two kidlets I cannot tell who is who :eusa_doh::smoke:

I know, I'm saying they are all going to be teens at around the same time! Lol.

I have two cousins who are identical twins. I could never tell them apart but their mother could!

Forum List

Back