hello

In what way?

That you have to ask in our short period of interaction speaks volumes.

I think the more you get to know me the more you might find that we might agree on a number of things. To go back into the conversation I acknowledged that biologically there are only two sexes.

I thought you made a pretty tame introduction. Just understand that some USMB rightwingers are very angry people, and you get used to them. One or two of them may have even read your posts before responding. :D

STFU ya cocksucker ......:1peleas:

I will NOT stop sucking cock. :eusa_snooty:

Hold on. I think I read your post wrong...

You gotta be one of the funniest homos I've ever met!!
I find your word play hilarious!!!!
Keep it up!!!

I didn't know aaron was gay. He don't even act gay.

I'm moar newb than you, and I knew. It's not like a big secret n shit. :rolleyes:

I never call Aaron a faggot though, cuz he's alright.

That's reserved for heinous douchebags, not homos like Aaronleland and mdk..they're alright.

I'm moar newb than you, and I knew. It's not like a big secret n shit. :rolleyes:

That's reserved for heinous douchebags.

Yep...I dont hate gay people just like I dont hate democrats and minorities.
Dont act the fool and you're alright with me.

Hey Gracie girl. You seem sweet and balanced. I’d say you need to be Mentored by OLDLADY. check her out.
Um. I'm Gracie...not GIS. :(

Meanwhile..she everything opposite of what I believe, so there should be no further confusion.:)
Mrs. Gracie, you doing ok? Good to see you. :)
I'm taking one day at a time, but thanks for asking. Things change so damn fast around here at "home". No telling where I will be in a month. But for now...doing ok. :)

Well, son of a bitch if I knew, and I have super sonic gaydar. He is a cool cat, tho. I don't even care.

I know a few gay people who are cool as hell Aaron included.
I just dont care for militant gays just like I dont care for militant blacks.
Just be yourself without inserting your sexuality and I'm good.
....by the way Aaron,tell me you dont go on parade and wear ass less chaps so I can have a measure of respect for you.

That's reserved for heinous douchebags, not homos like Aaronleland and mdk..they're alright.

Wait, mdk's gay, too, for real? I remember he told my better half she was pretty in that one thread and somebody called him gay but I thought they were just yokin his chain or something. He's alright, too. Hm. Who else is gay around here? lol. I mean, I don't care, people are free to associate however they please, I'm just curious now.

....by the way Aaron,tell me you dont go on parade and wear ass less chaps so I can have a measure of respect for you.

I just don't care for that one other dude. I forget his name, he's a dick to everyone. And I'm almost always on his side of things, that's the worst part about it.

Last edited:

Wait, mdk's gay, too, for real? I remember he told my better half she was pretty in that one thread and somebody called him gay but I thought they were just yokin his chain or something. He's alright, too. Hm. Who else is gay around here? lol. I mean, I don't care, people are free to associate however they please, I'm just curious now.

You really need to get your Gaydar calibrated....just sayin.

Well, son of a bitch if I knew, and I have super sonic gaydar. He is a cool cat, tho. I don't even care.

Awww fuck......I see you didnt answer.

For the record, I'm bisexual. I find women sexually attractive. I just don't wanna fuck them. Next thing you know they wanna talk. That turns into this whole thing, and you can't even hit them. It's just a big mess.

I just don't care for that one other dude. I forget his name, he's a dick to everyone. And I'm almost always on his side of things, that's the worst part about it.

Hold up...
Who is this gay person
For the record, I'm bisexual. I find women sexually attractive. I just don't wanna fuck them. Next thing you know they wanna talk. That turns into this whole thing, and you can't even hit them. It's just a big mess.

Ya still didnt answer my question....
I can see the nekkid beach thing but tell me you're not into the ass less chaps on main street!

Ya still didnt answer my question....
I can see the nekkid beach thing but tell me you're not into the ass less chaps on main street!

I'd never wear ass less chaps on Main Street. That's just weird. I only wear them to Chuck E Cheese.

Forum List

Back