hello

It's just an acronym to be inclusive of the LGBT community.

I was more wondering what "IA+" stands for.

Intersex and Asexual, the + is for all others not listed. I didn't create the acronym I just use it.

There are only two genders.

Biologically I would agree that there are two sexes, however, it can be argued that gender is a bit more of a social construct and up for debate. I am a typical cisgender person and i've never had the thoughts and challenges that other people have regarding their gender versus their assigned sex, but there are good people out there that do and I support their journey the best that I can. I may not fully understand it but they have a right to be themselves too.

Intersex and Asexual, the + is for all others not listed. I didn't create the acronym I just use it.

Biologically I would agree that there are two sexes, however, it can be argued that gender is a bit more of a social construct and up for debate. I am a typical cisgender person and i've never had the thoughts and challenges that other people have regarding their gender versus their assigned sex, but there are good people out there that do and I support their journey the best that I can. I may not fully understand it but they have a right to be themselves too.

Oh, wtf is this shit?! :102:

iu

Why did I know this would be your response?
I'm going to start calling myself the Great Karnak.....

<snip> Hi i'm Grace from the PNW. for gun control, and I also disagree with military actions without congressional approval.

Hi Grace. Some rhetorical questions you can save for some thread: Gun Control. You mean like for steadier aim? Or just making people defenseless against crime? Gun Control is the catch-phrase for those who haven't thought it all the way through to realizing they really mean less violence, and disarming 99.9% of the lawful populace of self-defense doesn't make the 0.1% violent crazies out there either less violent or less crazy. Just changes their MO. Besides, they are the ones already not obeying laws anyway.

And saying military action without congressional approval, isn't that like basically saying no more military action? When was the last time you saw Congress wholly or even largely all agree on ANYTHING?

Bad Mod!!!
Intros are for intros only!!!

<snip> Hi i'm Grace from the PNW. for gun control, and I also disagree with military actions without congressional approval.

Hi Grace. Some rhetorical questions you can save for some thread: Gun Control. You mean like for steadier aim? Or just making people defenseless against crime? Gun Control is the catch-phrase for those who haven't thought it all the way through to realizing they really mean less violence, and disarming 99.9% of the lawful populace of self-defense doesn't make the 0.1% violent crazies out there either less violent or less crazy. Just changes their MO. Besides, they are the ones already not obeying laws anyway.

And saying military action without congressional approval, isn't that like basically saying no more military action? When was the last time you saw Congress wholly or even largely all agree on ANYTHING?

Bad Mod!!!
Intros are for intros only!!!

What mod?

That is not the face of a female.

Here's the million dollar question: Do you bleed from your twat around every month, or do you smell like balls? It's either one or the other, unless you're one out of 2200 people that are hermaphrodites. So what is it? 1, 2, or 3?

I'm a female

Why did I know this would be your response?
I'm going to start calling myself the Great Karnak.....

And here I was taught in biology that gender was whether you either had an innie or an outie.

Awww. . . look, so sweet. A young version of Gracie. :abgg2q.jpg:

They are so sweet and innocent when they are naive.

That is not the face of a female.

Here's the million dollar question: Do you bleed from your twat around every month, or do you smell like balls? It's either one or the other, unless you're one out of 2200 people that are hermaphrodites. So what is it? 1, 2, or 3?

I'm a female

Can you be sure?

Forum List

Back