Hello!

talksalot

Platinum Member
Feb 27, 2013
I've been a member here for awhile but haven't posted in some time.

The message board that I most often visited banned me for life so I joined and rejoined some new communities and look forward to discussions that are not restricted to just one POV.

Although I call myself talksalot, I really don't talk a lot. Mostly I like to read other peoples' opinions.

The message board that I most often visited banned me for life so I joined and rejoined some new communities and look forward to discussions that are not restricted to just one POV.

Although I call myself talksalot, I really don't talk a lot. Mostly I like to read other peoples' opinions.
welcome-back.jpg

Bring us your cold, your tired and your hungry, then, we'll drive them mad.

Welcome aboard yet again it seems...:beer:

Welcome-Kids-Straight-Border-N292_XL.jpg

We're so glad you joined us.......hope to see you around!

Hmmm... I banned a message board for life, but the other way around is not very likely. Internet sites have short lives.

What did you get banned for? Telling liberals they're stupid? You're free to and encouraged to do so here.

Thank you all!

I believe a confession or sob story is in order, why were you permanently banned?

If it was sexually related yet not gross you may embellish, if fact, I'd recommend it if you wish to be popular with the, "Flame Zone " crowd.

LOL! No confessions or sobbing. It was a very liberal board and I just didn't fit in very well. I'd been banned twice before for disagreeing with their POV. Their mods see disagreement as a "personal attack." There were only five conservative types on the board and two were banned the previous month. My warning level was up to 65% and I just decided to go out with a bang.....a small bang; I'm really pretty easy-going.

Hmmm... I banned a message board for life, but the other way around is not very likely. Internet sites have short lives.

They've been around a few years. It's called MumboJumboGumbo; before that it was Politics Central.

They've been around a few years. It's called MumboJumboGumbo; before that it was Politics Central.

Thank you all!

I believe a confession or sob story is in order, why were you permanently banned?

If it was sexually related yet not gross you may embellish, if fact, I'd recommend it if you wish to be popular with the, "Flame Zone " crowd.

LOL! No confessions or sobbing. It was a very liberal board and I just didn't fit in very well. I'd been banned twice before for disagreeing with their POV. Their mods see disagreement as a "personal attack." There were only five conservative types on the board and two were banned the previous month. My warning level was up to 65% and I just decided to go out with a bang.....a small bang; I'm really pretty easy-going.

It's sad how bed wetter mods can ruin a perfectly good forum.

Thank you all!

Some of the mods (at this time) here are obviously liberal but generally they give their opinions/facts and seemingly expect opposition. I think you'll enjoy the USMB, the only minor complaint I have is at times threads get switched from there original forums but this is so rare. eh, such is life.... "small bang" ... :laugh: ... seems like you're easy going and honest..

Can you talk a little more for me, please?

Thanks!

Forum List

Back