1000 postings!! I need to get a life. Where can I get one, WalMart?

browsing deer

Silver Member
Jul 11, 2015
in the forrest
I had snark, anger, silliness. But this much?

I started out intending to crusade against Bush. But he is so boring, I don't believe I have posted about him more than 1/2 of 1 % of the time

I have posted about owls more than Bush. Owls are more interesting and cuter. Their tendency to barf up their last meal make them less than ideal dinner companions. Better than Penelope or BillOReilly though

I started out intending to crusade against Bush. But he is so boring, I don't believe I have posted about him more than 1/2 of 1 % of the time

I have posted about owls more than Bush. Owls are more interesting and cuter. Their tendency to barf up their last meal make them less than ideal dinner companions. Better than Penelope or BillOReilly though
Those owl pellets are some really nasty shit too!

You wouldn't like to see a cute bunny eat it's own shit to finish digesting it?

I grew up in the southwest around a lot of native american's .........mainly Comanche, Apache, Kiowa.

Indians are deathly afraid of owls. They think owls are witches. They freak out over them.

I kid you not........ :cool:

People struggle against their best friends. Arabs the same way. Of course, they see 25% increase in crop yields, they learn to love them.

When I was in 4th grade our teacher brought in a little owl and some owl pellets for us to play with. All us students loved it.

She also talked about bats. that was a harder sell.

I had snark, anger, silliness. But this much? I started out intending to crusade against Bush. But he is so boring, I don't believe I have posted about him more than 1/2 of 1 % of the time I have posted about owls more than Bush. Owls are more interesting and cuter. Their tendency to barf up their last meal make them less than ideal dinner companions. Better than Penelope or BillOReilly though
Consider this, for some people 1,000 is a slow month! Best thing to do is take a week or two off to decompress. I do that routinely.

You sound interesting........hope you stick around and enjoy posting here.

th

Owl's are known as the "silent" bird. An owl at night could fly a foot over your head and you would never know it. ...... :cool:

Wow...that was cool! (I did not know you had Barn Owls in the Sahara....and those people... did you hire them for this?)

You go, dog.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-8170-1384975604-33.gif

If you wish (and know where to send the check, of course!), I can do an exact statistical workup on that, with graphs and charts and bells and whistles and lions and tigers and bears, oh my!!!

Forum List

Back