Hello

Stempy

Serfless
Oct 26, 2013
Just signed up. Small business owner, employer, father, husband, grandfather, brother, friend. Have testified in front of state committees on the effects of regulation on business, interviewed by home land security for joke at training seminar. Quite aware!

Hi BDBoop (Betty Boop) The XXXXXX site had political threads as well. It was discontinued. Got a little out of hand you might say.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just signed up. Small business owner, employer, father, husband, grandfather, brother, friend. Have testified in front of state committees on the effects of regulation on business, interviewed by home land security for joke at training seminar. Quite aware!
Welcome to USMB, Stempy. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Thank you, Stempy, for an informative introduction. It is so good to meet another with the entrepreneur spirit, and I am very proud of your efforts regarding the effects of regulating businesses. Also of your devotion to family, as I perceive that. I hope your decision to join with us, meets with your expectations. :) This is a good site, in my opinion, and it is the quality of features, posters and Mods, that make it so.

Hi Stempy - Welcome aboard. Hope you enjoy posting here.

smiley_hello.gif

Forum List

Back