Hello

MsMartha

Rookie
Apr 25, 2013
I felt to join a message board to review other peoples opinions. I am a senior women with an interest in something besides what I am finding on my Facebook page. I am not interested in food recipes and want to stimulate my interest with politics.
Just want to hear other people speaking their minds.
I live alone with my dog and live in a senior apartment complex in Oklahoma and am dying for someone to talk about things outside of this place besides of aches and pains. lol

Howdy, Ms. M. I'm Mr. H.

Be patient around here and you will be pleased with the rewards.
Browse forum topics from the home page, and use the search function to find discussions on areas of interest.

Worked for me. :thup:

I felt to join a message board to review other peoples opinions. I am a senior women with an interest in something besides what I am finding on my Facebook page. I am not interested in food recipes and want to stimulate my interest with politics.
I live alone with my dog and live in a senior apartment complex in Oklahoma and am dying for someone to talk about things outside of this place besides of aches and pains. lol
Welcome to USMB, MsMartha. Hope you enjoy the boards. :)

Greetings!!

Yeah, if you want peoples 'opinions' you came to the right place

Welcome and Very nice to meet you, MsMartha. :) There are some really nice people here,
and many subjects to choose from....see you around. :)

Hi, I'm new here too, and so far I'm having a good time getting familiar with the different names and opinions!

Welcome!

Forum List

Back